Posted this photo on IG got 1 like in 40 minutes, is there something off? Or is algorithm cucking me?

What even the fuck this mean?
Dont you have any friend?

Or probably you posted it at friday/saturday night, when people is hanging out

literally looks like pfp

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
I don't understand man, same with me with my last pic and hashtags getting 15 likes in 24 h

View attachment 1691936

And in the same time u have these obvious fraudmaxx faggots looking like Sims characters getting more than 10 000 likes and insane amount of followers with thirsty comments with nobody seeing the fraud

Our destiny is predisposed to be shitty I swear or idk what to conclude to overpass the shadow ban in life, the fuck is this world

Op mogs you hard tbh

Op mogs you hard tbh
That's not the point, I still MOG this fraudmaxxing cuck I posted below still he got 10 000 likes compared to my genuine me

• Woah
Reactions: Johanjohan
That's not the point, I still MOG this fraudmaxxing cuck I posted below still he got 10 000 likes compared to my genuine me
Keep in mind I am much better IRL and all my pics are distorted with a focal length of 25 mm

• Woah
Reactions: Johanjohan
thought u were sending for me then , i was pissed lolll

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx
Nah I talked about the balding hashtag narci below with Sims tanning
Screenshot 20220526 100527

Bro how tall are you actually I see you claim different heights here. You don’t look bad at all but this picture looks like those photos they use in the news for violent rapists

• JFL
Dusty ass pic JFl, the kinda pic that boomers will post on FB

• +1
You're not Chad wtf did you expect.
Stop wasting time on shit that will only bring you down

I think you look high class tbh
rich kid vibe kinda

• +1
Usually the people that do the liking have some type of relationship with the poster. If you’re not mates or they don’t care about you or they don’t want to fuck you they wouldn’t like a random low res pic of you on a couch

• +1
You look very good if its really you @Predeterminism

what can i do to become more fuckable?

I'm LL + bulkmaxxing + tattoo maxxing rn, u think that would be enough to push it over the edge?
Wider Jaw broader chin

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back