Posted this photo on IG got 1 like in 40 minutes, is there something off? Or is algorithm cucking me?

Tbf its just girls who dont know me IRL who follow on IG

thats just how IG is tbh,even my own so called friends will legit ignore my posts and instead like a pic of some random girl's plate of food and comment 🔥🔥 on her post

we're living in clout culture

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19301, Chadethnic101 and thereallegend
thats just how IG is tbh,even my own so called friends will legit ignore my posts and instead like a pic of some random girl's plate of food and comment 🔥🔥 on her post

we're living in clout culture
but broooo.... 1 fucking like

I get like 5 likes max personal record and I don't really give a fuck

how high inhib are you, the pic looks good

I hope u are joking, 1 like in 40 minutes, holy shit. not all people are instagram all day to like ur posts. you sound like 0 confidence spineless joke

that pic u posted mogs me 6 feet under no cap
He looks good but likes are based on social status only

The more people you know / are friends with, the more likes you'll get

• +1
Reactions: metagross, FrameMogger, Chadethnic101 and 6 others
- Weird photo (looks like some dumb couch in your house?)
- Weird angle / cropping
- Bad quality
- Unclear purpose of post?
- Bad posture
- Facial expression could be improved slightly

You are above average looking for sure, you need better everything else though. Also more genuine IG followers. Are they mostly randoms or people you've met?

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger, FailedNormieManlet and Lygodactylus
- Weird angle / cropping
- Bad quality
- Bad posture

You are above average looking for sure, you need better everything else though. Also more genuine IG followers. Are they mostly randoms or people you've met?
This is retarded and not why he only got 1 like lmao
People like ugly/normie pics all the time, it's not about how he looks

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger, Johanjohan and thereallegend
He looks good but likes are based on social status only

The more people you know / are friends with, the more likes you'll get
He should stick to posting stories or joining other ppl's lives until he gets more clout

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
This is retarded and not why he only got 1 like lmao
People like ugly/normie pics all the time, it's not about how he looks
It's a combination of it being a short amount of time, the shit quality, and his followers mostly being people he hasn't met IRL.

• +1
Reactions: jake_okok and Deleted member 17829

Posted this photo on IG got 1 like in 40 minutes, is there something off? Or is algorithm cucking me?

Also can someone give accurate rate pls?

Nigga are you wearing sweats with a button up polo? Mentalcel confirmed

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos, Deleted member 17829, Deleted member 15791 and 3 others
not a lot of likes but just at least more than 1. WHAT EXACTLY IS WRONG?
how many followers do you have? The pic is trash anyways, but ppl like your posts like bots regardless of pic quality if you have some followers (that you know)

• +1

algo cucking ya brother

• +1

You need followers, tard

• +1
Your look is too 2015, in 2022 tiktok prettyboys rule supreme

The 2015 look with undercut and shit is outdated

• +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus
look at fashion instagram influencers, the places where the take oics, the lightning, and overall quality. Get a decent fit, ask some profi camera friend to go out with you and take some high quality pics. Quality> quantity. And better delete this one, very wack photo tbh, that can go only to stories.
Can u post some pics of trendy outfits bro

Probably you are shadow banned.

• +1
u should only post on instagram shit of u doing stuff, so like fit pics, or when ur out at cool places or with friends.

when you post these, share it on ur story and tell your friends to run it up with likes and comments and to also put it on their stories, it's harder to get likes initially without this because nobody wants to be one of the first few people to like a post.

also get better camera quality, it looks like you time travelled to 2012 and asked someone to take a picture of you.

ur smile looks bad, you're completely hiding your lips and it looks kinda forced

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger
ROFL at autists here :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

He is normal? NORMAL???? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

The dude is HTN-Chadlite/10. If he is not getting likes, it definitely is sth else than his looks :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3946, Deleted member 16275, Lygodactylus and 2 others

ultra low NT photo, this looks like something a 57 year old history teacher would post on Facebook

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and Lygodactylus
even i got 2 likes when i posted on IG JFC

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and Lygodactylus
Someone that unironically posts that just doesn't "get it". You're definitely not NT. That's okay, but if you can't understand how that's not instantly a bad pic I don't know what to tell you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sergeant blackpill, Deleted member 19301 and Lygodactylus
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 16474, Deleted member 17829 and Johanjohan
htn. Photo is very low tier what did you think

• +1
Low tier chadlite
Nigga looks straight out of a poster from 1944 Germany
Algo is cucking you hard, talk to girls irl tbh

• JFL

You're a HTN. Nice looking, but not fuckable enough to be noticed by women

• +1
- Weird angle / cropping
- Bad quality
- Bad posture

ok thanks for feedback, ill try improve them things

hmm theyre just random girls from dating apps. usually i get about 10-25 likes. idk what happened here, was worried the photo was just giga aspie or something, hard to tell personally

u should only post on instagram shit of u doing stuff, so like fit pics, or when ur out at cool places or with friends.

when you post these, share it on ur story and tell your friends to run it up with likes and comments and to also put it on their stories, it's harder to get likes initially without this because nobody wants to be one of the first few people to like a post.

also get better camera quality, it looks like you time travelled to 2012 and asked someone to take a picture of you.

ur smile looks bad, you're completely hiding your lips and it looks kinda forced
true. i dont go anywhere tho or have any friends lol

hmm yeah i agree about the smile ill try not do that again, maybe that was also a problem

Someone that unironically posts that just doesn't "get it". You're definitely not NT. That's okay, but if you can't understand how that's not instantly a bad pic I don't know what to tell you.
yeah probably not NT but i dont do any cool shit. thats the best i can get

Post higher quality photos with sex appeal. This looks like amateur poverty.

• JFL
You're a HTN. Nice looking, but not fuckable enough to be noticed by women
what can i do to become more fuckable?

I'm LL + bulkmaxxing + tattoo maxxing rn, u think that would be enough to push it over the edge?

Pose in grey sweatpants or do something sexy. Copy male models.
literally am in grey sweatpants , do something sexy like what? should i morph a dick print?

you look aout 90kg worth of muscle

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FrameMogger and Deleted member 17829
that muay thai guy got to 90kg at that height
he is 70kg at most. No way on earth he got to 90kg

Screenshot 2022 05 22 at 01 07 47 Alex Leonidas   AlphaDestiny on Instagram Front pose 180lbs

This guy is 81kg, and 5'6. Fuck off ur 90kg

do drugs and make friends

also how tall are u
dude he is a larper, he is 5'5 and claims to be 90kg. Does this nigga look 90kg to you?

he got to 90kg fat. i think like 75kg lean

also i never once said im 90kg idk wot ur smoking u bengali basterd
You claimed some stupid af weight like 80-90kg of muscle with a little fat :lul::lul::lul:

You claimed some stupid af weight like 80-90kg of muscle with a little fat :lul::lul::lul:
im 73kg muscle with a little bit of fat. also this is a kinda old pic when i last had a tan

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
im 73kg muscle with a little bit of fat. also this is a kinda old pic when i last had a tan
You don't look short tbh, are you legit 5'5? But fuck me is your pic awkward lol, some yr 7 tier pic. Next time post pic of a better location, not your living room jfl

I mean surgery can only do so much. At best you might ascend to HTN. Regardless, I doubt that you can do anything. You should know these things since you've been rotting here for a while.
You are literally a jealous shitskin curry you say negative shit on every post lmao

I don't understand man, same with me with my last pic and hashtags getting 15 likes in 24 h

18 05 2022

And in the same time u have these obvious fraudmaxx faggots looking like Sims characters getting more than 10 000 likes and insane amount of followers with thirsty comments with nobody seeing the fraud

Our destiny is predisposed to be shitty I swear or idk what to conclude to overpass the shadow ban in life, the fuck is this world

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15164
not a lot of likes but just at least more than 1. WHAT EXACTLY IS WRONG?
do u have a lot of followers that u actively talk to
if not they wont like yo shit
People do the most they can to not like post its weird

• +1
You don't look short tbh, are you legit 5'5? But fuck me is your pic awkward lol, some yr 7 tier pic. Next time post pic of a better location, not your living room jfl
lmao okay. i dont do anything tho i cant go get cool pics

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet