Potential or Subhuman?

u look like a downgraded and shorter version of me . good for u that people are helping u and not forcing u to commit something wrong
leanmaxx first
and do all the softmaxx u could do, i know u wont do any suurgeries and tbh there is no need for u to do any surgeries if u want to date in india .
also tell me do u have good communications skills

• Love it
Reactions: brucewayne78
u look like a downgraded and shorter version of me . good for u that people are helping u and not forcing u to commit something wrong
leanmaxx first
and do all the softmaxx u could do, i know u wont do any suurgeries and tbh there is no need for u to do any surgeries if u want to date in india .
also tell me do u have good communications skills
There's infinite copes, never gonna rope. And I probably will do surgeries after my masters, I'd say I have great comms skill for an Indian, and going to be working on myself for the next 2 years. Been a studycel for 8 years, shit sleep, so short height 😞

There's infinite copes, never gonna rope. And I probably will do surgeries after my masters, I'd say I have great comms skill for an Indian, and going to be working on myself for the next 2 years. Been a studycel for 8 years, shit sleep, so short height 😞
tbh u are so short that no girl is gonna notice u based on ur physique no matter how good it becomes . even if u are shredded a 6 ft + guy would destroy u
now coming to ur looks first u need to lean max and find how u actually looks like . make sure u dont get obssesed about ur looks . u just need to be better than ur current self no need to compete with others .
u also needs to build ig account and become popular with ur social group . by doing this u could actually have some chance

tell me do u want to experience a relationship . if yes then i am advising u dont get in it before u think u have maxxed out ur potential . ask urself whether u deserve to experience it or not . if not then work on urself not only on looks but also on ur skills and personality . remember looks >>>. personality . but u need to be noticeable first

tbh u are so short that no girl is gonna notice u based on ur physique no matter how good it becomes . even if u are shredded a 6 ft + guy would destroy u
now coming to ur looks first u need to lean max and find how u actually looks like . make sure u dont get obssesed about ur looks . u just need to be better than ur current self no need to compete with others .
u also needs to build ig account and become popular with ur social group . by doing this u could actually have some chance
5"9-10 is fine right?

5"9-10 is fine right?
5 10 yeah its fine in india . u must be like avg height in ur social group . once u reach 5 10 u appears taller than ur group so it could work , make sure u dont have very tall friends

5 10 yeah its fine in india . u must be like avg height in ur social group . once u reach 5 10 u appears taller than ur group so it could work , make sure u dont have very tall friends
Im gonna be moving to Germany/USA, but I prefer dating an Indian girl so yeah

• JFL
Reactions: saiya_online
over for u there . make sure u moneymaxx nothing else would save u . leave this site rn and start preparing for jee bro
Im gonna be moving to Germany/USA, but I prefer dating an Indian girl so yeah

• +1
Reactions: saiya_online
nigga what
you look like the average ubereats guy here, I find it funny how you retards come with "muh brahmin, dalit" etc and shit

@ascension

• JFL
Reactions: Infinite, ascension and brucewayne78
Only good thing I see is ur eye shape. So u defo have potential. My lips were also non existent when I was fat af. We have same eye shape. And I am chadlite now. So u defo have potential
You are mtn at best sorry

You are in no better place other than the height thing compared to him.

And about the height. If he is gonna be around 5'9-5'10. It isn't manlet in India

Then there is not gonna be any issue with it.
It is India we are talking about unless you are living in Punjab or haryana. But you are still good if above 5'9

You are in no better place other than the height thing compared to him.

And about the height. If he is gonna be around 5'9-5'10. It isn't manlet in India

Then there is not gonna be any issue with it.
It is India we are talking about unless you are living in Punjab or haryana. But you are still good if above 5'9
well in west i agrees we both are in sma eplace but in india i would destroy him rn just by standing next to him we have a six inch height differnce bro but surely i dont underestimate anyone here and i myself said that 5 10 is a good height in india

well in west i agrees we both are in sma eplace but in india i would destroy him rn just by standing next to him we have a six inch height differnce bro but surely i dont underestimate anyone here and i myself said that 5 10 is a good height in india
i know i am gonna get hate for this comment here dont wish to make a fight with others on some one other thread

Your pheno is worse compared to him.
No offence, you look poor and dirty.

Rn if an Indian girl had to choose between both of you. They will go for him. Just because he doesn't as low class as you.

That's the sad truth. Pheno over height in india.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: brucewayne78 and Deleted member 61701
Your pheno is worse compared to him.
No offence, you look poor and dirty.

Rn if an Indian girl had to choose between both of you. They will go for him. Just because he doesn't as low class as you.

That's the sad truth. Pheno over height in india.
agree on that point but i am improving my colouring

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: PseduoAryan and brucewayne78
Your nose isn't shit bhai + you look good 😘

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78 and PseduoAryan
Posting it here again, instead of private ratings, fuck it.

16 5"7, NW Indian, Bad height genetics really so probably potential is 5"9-5"10. Some flaws are Bloated Face (31% B.F.) 💀 Eye asymmetry, short chin, somewhat recessed? Idk. Shit hairstyle rn, Big ass nose, probably a bad ramus but it's hidden under the fat, I think my teeth have somewhat of an overbite which causes the chin problem, also a subhuman side profile for now. I am eggetarian BTW.

Am I a subhuman? Or is there potential if I softmaxx, soft heightmaxx and leanmaxx? If necessary, suggest surgeries for the future.

P.S.--> No squintmaxxing or cheek biting in these pics, 1st pic is with relaxed teeth and vice versa for 2nd.
Wdym potential or no jfl your fat how could I see potential in that when I can't see your features

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 61701 and brucewayne78

16 5"7, NW Indian, Bad height genetics really so probably potential is 5"9-5"10. Some flaws are Bloated Face (31% B.F.) 💀 Eye asymmetry, short chin, somewhat recessed? Idk. Shit hairstyle rn, Big ass nose, probably a bad ramus but it's hidden under the fat, I think my teeth have somewhat of an overbite which causes the chin problem, also a subhuman side profile for now. I am eggetarian BTW.

Am I a subhuman? Or is there potential if I softmaxx, soft heightmaxx and leanmaxx? If necessary, suggest surgeries for the future.

P.S.--> No squintmaxxing or cheek biting in these pics, 1st pic is with relaxed teeth and vice versa for 2nd.
Potentional only with primal diet

• Love it
  • Love it
btw what is the avg age of users here would this forum ever die ?

Lose weight asap fat fuck it isn't over

Geo max to Tamil Nadu

Bro your 30% bodyfat and you are asking for advice!? Not even chad can get away with this bs brother

htn with this information

Sub little chopped nigga

• +1
Reactions: qqpkp
30% is crazy tbh

• +1
Reactions: qqpkp

You have potential just gym maxx it will get you girls in India for sure but not in west

• JFL
Reactions: edgemaxx
just leanmax and fix your nose bro then you will be fine enough