Potential or Subhuman?

If u live in curryland it def isnt over at all. Youre above avg for india in height cuz ig the avg is 5'6, so 5'9 would be more than enough. Coming to ur face, ur phenotype seems good, the eye area is also fine and u have too thin eyebrows. My advise would be slowly gain muscle whilst eating at maintainence cuz ur body will use up fat as energy to build muscle, sleep more, sprint and eat healthy. Dont fall for ur shitty religions as god doesnt exist trust me religion will destroy u and start eating as much meat and eggs and dairy as possible.

Your bone structure invisible cuz of the FUCKING 31% BF IDEK HOW U REACHED THAT FUCKING MILESTONE

From ur side profile ur chin looks slightly recessed but will be easily fixable through invisalign imo

Get castor oil and a dermapen and make ur eyebrows thicker and longer, then shape them in a shape similar to sean opry's or chico's

My advise would be to eat at maintainence or 100 calories below to lose some of that fat first and work out in the gym along with it to gain muscle, whilst learning some skills that can make u big money in ur twenties like fully immerse urself into it, and once u get the money do all of this

Then Id say get on a cut to lose all fat once 18 and you will have good muscle definition so youll be gtg in body

Coming to the face

at 20, your investments should be

1) Precursors: these are some initial looksmaxxes

Minoxidil + dermastamp for hairline cuz anyone can lose hair anytime and prevention>cure
Skincare for u would be cleanser, moistureizer, SUNSCREEN (crucial), Vitamin c serum and tret
Shoe lifts/airmaxxes: crucial in this day and age. Im almost 6 feet at 15 and I still use height elevating shoes to avoid heightmogs
Better hairstyles: Always remember longer hair always mogs shorter hair in most cases

2) Some basic surgeries that u can get around 20-21 if u have the money
Surgeries are cheap in 3rd world countries so wont be an issue imo

Rhino, make the nose more caucasian
Otoplasty: CRUCIAL, pin those monkey ears back and is cheap too so wont be an issue
Genio: Kinda optional but u can get it if a beard/goatee doesnt suit u

I dont know ur underlying bone structure so cant suggest any more surgeries

3) This is very important for u, WHITEMAXXING

Being an asian myself (west asian), I know how important being white/whitepassing it is in those places. People who just simply have blue eyes and nothing else are slayers. So I would suggest u to whitemax asap

This includes
Hazel contacts. Dont use anything beyond hazel or it will be clearly fake
Skin whitening: Glutathione MSM Kojic acid soap NAC and some other stuff you can look it up on this forum
Rhino as I stated in section 2

4) After that it is mostly about the fashion and working out. Once u have a decent base like after u cut u need to aim for this body, from a korean chink ytber called "Wanhee" he imo has the best physique so aim for that (Will attach pictures at last)

And for fashion just wear what guys on pinterest wear, and make it more toned down for daily use. Get longer fluffier hair using seasalt spray and thatd be it

[NOTHING IVE MENTIONED HERE IS MEDICAL ADVISE, THIS IS JUST MY PERSONAL OPINION. IM NOT A MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL AND NOR DO I CLAIM SO, SO PLEASE CONSULT ACTUAL QUALIFIED DOCTORS BEFORE ENGAGING IN ANY PROCEDURE OR MEDICINE]

THANKS FOR READING BROTHER WISH U BEST OF LUCK

• +1
Reactions: alexkarston
If u live in curryland it def isnt over at all. Youre above avg for india in height cuz ig the avg is 5'6, so 5'9 would be more than enough. Coming to ur face, ur phenotype seems good, the eye area is also fine and u have too thin eyebrows. My advise would be slowly gain muscle whilst eating at maintainence cuz ur body will use up fat as energy to build muscle, sleep more, sprint and eat healthy. Dont fall for ur shitty religions as god doesnt exist trust me religion will destroy u and start eating as much meat and eggs and dairy as possible.

Your bone structure invisible cuz of the FUCKING 31% BF IDEK HOW U REACHED THAT FUCKING MILESTONE

From ur side profile ur chin looks slightly recessed but will be easily fixable through invisalign imo

Get castor oil and a dermapen and make ur eyebrows thicker and longer, then shape them in a shape similar to sean opry's or chico's

My advise would be to eat at maintainence or 100 calories below to lose some of that fat first and work out in the gym along with it to gain muscle, whilst learning some skills that can make u big money in ur twenties like fully immerse urself into it, and once u get the money do all of this

Then Id say get on a cut to lose all fat once 18 and you will have good muscle definition so youll be gtg in body

Coming to the face

Minoxidil + dermastamp for hairline cuz anyone can lose hair anytime and prevention>cure
Skincare for u would be cleanser, moistureizer, SUNSCREEN (crucial), Vitamin c serum and tret
Shoe lifts/airmaxxes: crucial in this day and age. Im almost 6 feet at 15 and I still use height elevating shoes to avoid heightmogs
Better hairstyles: Always remember longer hair always mogs shorter hair in most cases

Otoplasty: CRUCIAL, pin those monkey ears back and is cheap too so wont be an issue

Being an asian myself (west asian), I know how important being white/whitepassing it is in those places. People who just simply have blue eyes and nothing else are slayers. So I would suggest u to whitemax asap

This includes
Skin whitening: Glutathione MSM Kojic acid soap NAC and some other stuff you can look it up on this forum

4) After that it is mostly about the fashion and working out. Once u have a decent base like after u cut u need to aim for this body, from a korean chink ytber called "Wanhee" he imo has the best physique so aim for that (Will attach pictures at last)

And for fashion just wear what guys on pinterest wear, and make it more toned down for daily use. Get longer fluffier hair using seasalt spray and thatd be it

[NOTHING IVE MENTIONED HERE IS MEDICAL ADVISE, THIS IS JUST MY PERSONAL OPINION. IM NOT A MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL AND NOR DO I CLAIM SO, SO PLEASE CONSULT ACTUAL QUALIFIED DOCTORS BEFORE ENGAGING IN ANY PROCEDURE OR MEDICINE]

thank you for this MoggsWithBoness

• +1
Reactions: MoggsWithBoness
its so jova fucking jova man brutal :lul::lul:

Coming to the face

This includes

Damn bro thanks

• +1
Reactions: MoggsWithBoness
fucking currycel sub5 just rope alr!

Potenial but u need to get lean and put on muscle.