Potential or Subhuman?

haha you little meatball

Hideous with subhuman potential.

Only good thing I see is ur eye shape. So u defo have potential. My lips were also non existent when I was fat af. We have same eye shape. And I am chadlite now. So u defo have potential
Your chadlite . JFLLL

Potential, what is your age? You seemed to be young and didn’t hit your puberty. Debloat, take care of your skin and hit the gym

Posting it here again, instead of private ratings, fuck it.

16 5"7, NW Indian, Bad height genetics really so probably potential is 5"9-5"10. Some flaws are Bloated Face (31% B.F.) 💀 Eye asymmetry, short chin, somewhat recessed? Idk. Shit hairstyle rn, Big ass nose, probably a bad ramus but it's hidden under the fat, I think my teeth have somewhat of an overbite which causes the chin problem, also a subhuman side profile for now. I am eggetarian BTW.

Am I a subhuman? Or is there potential if I softmaxx, soft heightmaxx and leanmaxx? If necessary, suggest surgeries for the future.

P.S.--> No squintmaxxing or cheek biting in these pics, 1st pic is with relaxed teeth and vice versa for 2nd.
over

suggest surgeries for the future.
Hope on one of the pubertymaxxing stacks from here, you should softmax until you are sure you are fully developed, then you can consider surgeries.

Hope on one of the pubertymaxxing stacks from here, you should softmax until you are sure you are fully developed, then you can consider surgeries.
Yeah, I could stack some hormones and stuff but too much effort and money, I'd rather buy gta 6 jfl. Jokes aside I won't risk hgh but I am still considering AIs, will do a blood test before.

• JFL
Reactions: Spicel
Yeah, I could stack some hormones and stuff but too much effort and money, I'd rather buy gta 6 jfl. Jokes aside I won't risk hgh but I am still considering AIs, will do a blood test before.
stay a curry subh then

16 5"7, NW Indian, Bad height genetics really so probably potential is 5"9-5"10. Some flaws are Bloated Face (31% B.F.) 💀 Eye asymmetry, short chin, somewhat recessed? Idk. Shit hairstyle rn, Big ass nose, probably a bad ramus but it's hidden under the fat, I think my teeth have somewhat of an overbite which causes the chin problem, also a subhuman side profile for now. I am eggetarian BTW.

Am I a subhuman? Or is there potential if I softmaxx, soft heightmaxx and leanmaxx? If necessary, suggest surgeries for the future.

P.S.--> No squintmaxxing or cheek biting in these pics, 1st pic is with relaxed teeth and vice versa for 2nd.
yup knew it ur a paki alr let me analyze ur potential brb

so to sum it up you're pretty much doomed facially and also ur short so ur extra doomed if u were like 6'9 u could slay because of pure height halo but ur not ur 5'7 and you'll stay 5'7 ish because ur fat and u got alot of estrogen wich mean ur growth plates are prob closed😛

also ur more like 35% bodyfat if i'm being honest

send ur side profile and 3/4 profile like this

N
View attachment 2802330 so to sum it up you're pretty much doomed facially and also ur short so ur extra doomed if u were like 6'9 u could slay because of pure height halo but ur not ur 5'7 and you'll stay 5'7 ish because ur fat and u got alot of estrogen wich mean ur growth plates are prob closed😛
Nigga how you gonna map my cheekbones when I am 31% Body fat lol

It's 3rd picture
okay so i got it wrong ur chin is not average ur chin is weak and u got an overbite and also i need a 3'4 profile so i can see ur Orbicularis oris muscle so i can make sure ur truly doomed

N

you can see if they're low set or not by Slowly drawing your thumb and index finger together over your face until they're at the middle, also when i was 16 i was like 30% bodyfat i'm 19 now and 14% bodyfat and my cheekbones were always very wide and high set

okay so i got it wrong ur chin is not average ur chin is weak and u got an overbite and also i need a 3'4 profile so i can see ur Orbicularis oris muscle so i can make sure ur truly doomed
leave it I'm probably doomed lol.

you can see if they're low set or not by Slowly drawing your thumb and index finger together over your face until they're at the middle, also when i was 16 i was like 30% bodyfat i'm 19 now and 14% bodyfat and my cheekbones were always very wide and high set
What qualifies as low set

They are around the middle of the nose so average set yeah.

u c
N

an also see that they're going to be promient or not by comparing the widest part of ur head to ur jaw width wich in ur case is bad because ur jaw is barely average

if they're right next to ur nostrils or under ur nose any higher is high set wich in ur case is low set
They are not high set tho, not low set either. In the middle

Not around nostrils. But OK.
yeah but low set or middle set doesn't matter u won't have hollow cheeks effect because ur jaw is barely average and they're not high set

@TheCelWhsiperer what would you say my softmaxx and hardmaxx potentials are

@TheCelWhsiperer what would you say my softmaxx and hardmaxx potentials are
softmax (applies for everyone)
-lose bodyfat
-smore REM sleep
-better posture

hardmax
-rhinophlasty
-chin filler
-bimax
-jaw widening surgery
-buccal fat remover after u lost weight
-LL

-lose bodyfat
-smore REM sleep
-better posture

hardmax
-rhinophlasty
-chin filler
-bimax
-jaw widening surgery
-LL
Mandibular Osteotomy should be enough, bimax ain't needed tbh.

And
-lose bodyfat
-smore REM sleep
-better posture

hardmax
-rhinophlasty
-chin filler
-bimax
-jaw widening surgery
-LL
Chin can also be fixed by osteotomy

-lose bodyfat
-smore REM sleep
-better posture

hardmax
-rhinophlasty
-chin filler
-bimax
-jaw widening surgery
-LL
LL I will see if it's safer. No buccal fat removal for agepill.

ay listen man it's not like ur going to be able to afford these surgeries lol i would just reincarnate tbh
Oh lol. No. I am going to emigrate to the west in 2 years. Lol. I am not a poorcel neither am I am IQcel.

Okay, so you're fat as shit which is good because it means your face can change. Your eye area is good but you DESPERATELY need to lose weight and face fat.

Also, you look unhealthy as shit so don't eat any artificial food (This includes Red 40 and other food dyes they have been proven to be dangerous and are banned in the UK, Canada, and 2 states in the US) Also don't use artificial products.

Also, your bones will get better because you're like 3 years behind on puberty.

• +1
Reactions: alexkarston
Okay, so you're fat as shit which is good because it means your face can change. Your eye area is good but you DESPERATELY need to lose weight and face fat.

Also, you look unhealthy as shit so don't eat any artificial food (This includes Red 40 and other food dyes they have been proven to be dangerous and are banned in the UK, Canada, and 2 states in the US) Also don't use artificial products.

Also, your bones will get better because you're like 3 years behind on puberty.
Lifefuel

• +1
Reactions: ThugggButt