Ppl probably think I'm attractive when I'm wearing my mask

D

Deleted member 5189

Banned
I wear quite NT clothing the kinda clothing you would associate with a chad so I bet when I'm wearing my mask and hood up from a distance girls would probably look at me and think I'm attractive. Close up tho probably not cuz of my eye area and they may be able to make out the size of my collosal nose.

I remember one time I was walkin behind these 3 youts and one of them looked at me and then told the others that they should cross the road and they did cuz they probably thought I was a chad but if I had my mask down they would've probably just laughed at the sight of me.

Today on the train a girl was walkin past me when I was sitting and as she walked past she looked back at me and we made eye contact for a sec she was probably checkin me out but in reality I'm a trucel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Spîke, Be_ConfidentBro, Stare and 5 others
Never heard of him

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 5189
Sounds like a fantasy bro ngl, are you sure that's what people think?

Just don't dress like a homeless man.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Deleted member 5189
teles from mentel esylum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fjor2096, Be_ConfidentBro, Chintuck22 and 7 others
girls check me out a lot

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
I had things like that happen to me a lot but without mask

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
girls check me out a lot
the girls:
3505983D B9FE 436A B46D 8707C2BACDB2

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fjor2096, CFW432, SkinjobCatastrophe and 13 others
Sounds like a fantasy bro ngl, are you sure that's what people think?

Just don't dress like a homeless man.
What? I just said that I dress NT

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7806
I'm saying there's no such thing.
Is. Especially in the UK. You can tell whether someone's from the UK just by the way they dress.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2214 and Deleted member 756
Is. Especially in the UK. You can tell whether someone's from the UK just by the way they dress.
true I can easily tell a British people from an Eastern European from how they dress and how they act

• +1
Could apply that to any nation. Russians wear adidas, The Chinese wear conical hats, The French wear mime outfits, Mexicans have somberos, etc.

You a roadman???

• +1
Could apply that to any nation. Russians wear adidas, The Chinese wear conical hats, The French wear mime outfits, Mexicans have somberos, etc.

You a roadman???
No but I wear dark jeans, Nike shoes, a branded hoodie and a branded coat. Close to a roadman doe.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 5189
Lol no

He was funny before 2016 now he's fucking retarded and trying to be someone he's not. I watch Sidemen vids still tho.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214

That was 2012. He was funny from 2013-2016 then he started to genuinely think he was good at rapping. And now in his videos he tries acting like a roadman

That was 2012. He was funny from 2013-2016 then he started to genuinely think he was good at rapping. And now in his videos he tries acting like a roadman
Did u laugh?

Eastern Europeans
Ohhh. Holy shit lol genuinely I had this German girl at my school who's hair was red. It's true why do they do it? Fuken weridos

• +1
Big noses are in style yallon even know

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12165 and Deleted member 5189
At him screaming his lungs out playing Erie.
He stopped doing those in 2013. That's why I said 2013-16. I'm talkin about his skits and QnAs

I always knew u larped hard on .Co

• JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogstar
both white and like BBC
Literally made a thread not long ago about how I passionately hate black ppl but ok.

And btw I don't even understand how that guys successful he ain't even funny.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7806
Oh so ppl said I look like mesut ozil and a hammerhead shark cuz I have a good eye area
Mesut Ozil was one of the best CAMs in the world for many years. It’s a compliment

Literally made a thread not long ago about how I passionately hate black ppl but ok.

And btw I don't even understand how that guys successful he ain't even funny.
stephen a smith eye roll GIF by ESPN

• JFL