PPPPPP High-Frequency Gymmax Program

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre
Push Pull Push Pull Push Pull Rest

The week’s 3 push workouts consist of 3 exercise types per workout, done in this order:
  1. Heavy Compound
  2. Push Isolation
  3. Side Delt Isolation
Example 3 Push Days:

Exercise CategoryPush Day 1Push Day 2Push Day 3
Heavy CompoundConvergent Incline Chest Press MachineStanding Barbell Overhead PressFlat Bench Barbell Press
Push IsolationTriceps Cable Push-DownChest Fly Machine45º-Bench Lying EZ-Bar Triceps Extension
Side Delt IsolationDumbbell Lateral RaiseCable Lateral RaiseLateral Raise Machine

The week’s 3 pull workouts consist of 3 exercise types per workout, done in this order:
  1. Heavy Compound
  2. Heavier/More-Compoundy Pull Accessory
  3. Lighter/More-Isolationy Pull Accessory
Example 3 Pull Days:

Exercise CategoryPull Day 1Pull Day 2Pull Day 3
Heavy CompoundWeighted Pull-UpWeighted Chin-UpChest-Supported T-Bar Row
Heavier/More-Compoundy Pull AccessoryCable Rope FacepullBent-Over Dumbbell ShrugLat Pullover Machine
Lighter/More-Isolationy Pull AccessoryEZ-Bar Preacher CurlRear Delt Fly Machine45º Lying Dumbbell Curl

More Programs

Two 7-Day Gym + Calisthenics Minimalist Plans with Ultra-Short Workouts

Two 7-Day PPL Plans for Looksmaxers + Powerbuilders

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: traveler, Danish_Retard and Krakowski
Not to be a squatcel but you'll look stupid with absolutely no leg work at all

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Not to be a squatcel but you'll look stupid with absolutely no leg work at all

If you want to train your legs like a foid and also do high-frequency on your upper-body, try 1 of these 2 programs:

If you want to train your legs like a foid and also do high-frequency on your upper-body, try 1 of these 2 programs:

nigga I know how to train legs jfl
just saying if you're one of the minority of PSLers who do actually gymcel properly and do that routine you posted you'll look stupid unless you always wear baggy trousers and never take them off

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and thecel
Lateral raises 3x/week to maxx dat frame!

Women care about ass guys. Don't skip leg day.

Training upper body 3 times per week is going to produce significant diminishing returns too compared to just 2 times per week. Like even 2 days a week is not going to produce double the results of once a week. There are diminishing returns even with that. But they diminish even further 3 times per week.

I squat ass to grass (on a smith machine because I almost got seriously injured at a squat rack back in June with no spotter. But smith squats will still grow your quads and glutes. It's just not going to train your core and stabilization muscles. Which get trained by other exercises anyways). I deadlift. Romanian deadlift. Dumbbell Bulgarian Split Squat. Leg Press. Leg Curls. Standing Calf Raises.

My butt is coming along nicely. I've got thicc thighs. My calves need work but they have grown I think. My skinny jeans fit tighter around my calves these days.

I should low-key transmaxx and become a muscle mommy.

• +1
Training upper body 3 times per week is going to produce significant diminishing returns too compared to just 2 times per week. Like even 2 days a week is not going to produce double the results of once a week. There are diminishing returns even with that. But they diminish even further 3 times per week.

The reason for 3x/week is to have shorter workouts so you’re able to do them at higher intensities.

• +1
Reactions: andy9432
mirin training routine

• +1
This routine is god tier. I workout for 40-45 minutes on this routine every single day. No recovery issues. And i do 4 min of tabata cardio on airbike for legs in these 40-45 min aswell. No recovery issues whatsoever. I used to have major recovery issues when i did squats/deadlifts. Cns recovery is no joke

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: barettrealrx and thecel
Could be good for beginners except the isolation , as intermediate/advanced i do push pull rest push pull .

All you ever need is 3 sets to failure on compounds.

• +1
Reactions: thecel and andy9432
Could be good for beginners except the isolation , as intermediate/advanced i do push pull rest push pull .

All you ever need is 3 sets to failure on compounds.
Isolations are a waste of time for naturals. The only isolation i do isnt even a isolation, But compound only routine works wonders.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard, HOLYFUARK and thecel
Isolations are a waste of time for naturals. The only isolation i do isnt even a isolation, But compound only routine works wonders.

My arms, shoulders, and hamstrings lag without isolations. Lateral raises, rear delt flies, biceps curls, triceps extensions, and leg curls are helpful isolations for me. Also horizontal shrugs (mid-trap isolation) for posture; dunno how effective this will be since I barely started doing this exercise.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, HOLYFUARK and andy9432
My arms, shoulders, and hamstrings lag without isolations. Lateral raises, rear delt flies, biceps curls, triceps extensions, and leg curls are helpful isolations for me. Also horizontal shrugs (mid-trap isolation) for posture; dunno how effective this will be since I barely started doing this exercise.
It night work for you. I am an advanced lifter so i can only speak for myself. But for example i do l sit pullups on rings to fully develop the biceps. I dont see many crank out 10 clean l sit pullups on rings. But at the end of the day u are doing something right. Working out for posture should be the nr 1 priority

• Woah
Leg day where

• JFL
If you re a beginner ur wasting your time tbh , if you can chin up 50kg your biceps will be big no matter what, and if you can dip 100kg your triceps will also be big .

• WTF
if you can chin up 50kg your biceps will be big no matter what, and if you can dip 100kg your triceps will also be big

Of course. But isolation exercises help you get to 50kg chin-up and 100kg dip.

Only doing chin-ups and dips is a slower way of improving at chin-ups and dips than doing chin-ups, dips, and accessory exercises (including isolations).

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and HOLYFUARK
Of course. But isolation exercises help you get to 50kg chin-up and 100kg dip.

Only doing chin-ups and dips is a slower way of improving at chin-ups and dips than doing chin-ups, dips, and accessory exercises (including isolations).
THecel, what happened to you recently, my opinion of you when i first joined the forum was that you re a genius mongol conqueror mogger of chinks. Now you re a tranny who tries to find the best angle to isolate the rectum .

Im not saying accessory doesnt help, im saying you dont need it at your level. Watch the video i sent , the guy is one of the best natural street lifters .

High intensity low volume workout is so effective and time saving im thinking of gatekeeping this knowledge tbh.

• JFL
Leg day where

u dont \want to get fingered in the ass

• JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32529 and thecel
Adding more p won’t make your pp bigger

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC and thecel
Women care about ass guys. Don't skip leg day.

I squat ass to grass (on a smith machine because I almost got seriously injured at a squat rack back in June with no spotter. But smith squats will still grow your quads and glutes. It's just not going to train your core and stabilization muscles. Which get trained by other exercises anyways). I deadlift. Romanian deadlift. Dumbbell Bulgarian Split Squat. Leg Press. Leg Curls. Standing Calf Raises.

My butt is coming along nicely. I've got thicc thighs. My calves need work but they have grown I think. My skinny jeans fit tighter around my calves these days.

I should low-key transmaxx and become a muscle mommy.
My ass is huge, and it has brought me nothing but bad omens.

• So Sad
Over if you can’t squat 4 plates for 12 deep

• JFL
You worry too much

• Hmm...