PQQ + CoQ10

Frexa

Frexa

Iron
So, I saw these supplements increase the number of mitochondria within aging cells, since PQQ acts as a biochemical fountain of youth because more mitochondria mean more chemical energy (i.e., ATP) and that means cells act younger.

While both CoQ10 and PQQ are effective on their own when they are combined even better results have been noted.

It rejuvenates your skin cells and rebuilds healthy tissue for thicker skin, while reducing wrinkles and skin pigmentation

Just ordered mine from amazon, researching for the optimal dozes

Has anyone tried this? Is this a good anti-age stack?

Last edited:
too many random letters and numbers stitched together

must be some geeky chem shit

dnrd im out

• JFL
Reactions: hattrick, Deleted member 25354 and Deleted member 27148
yeah this thread is more for high IQ users
the irony here is funny.

youre literally about to take snake oil mentos pills because the bottle has a brain on it and you believe they will thicken your skin.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26633 and Deleted member 25354
the irony here is funny.

youre literally about to take snake oil mentos pills because the bottle has a brain on it and you believe they will thicken your skin.
OP actually owns that product and is larping to sell it here.

Lol i wasnt trying to sell anything, just wanted you to see what I was talking about, i will errase the pic lmao.

Nvm, i cant´edit the message anymore lel

So, I saw these supplements increase the number of mitochondria within aging cells, since PQQ acts as a biochemical fountain of youth because more mitochondria mean more chemical energy (i.e., ATP) and that means cells act younger.

While both CoQ10 and PQQ are effective on their own when they are combined even better results have been noted.

It rejuvenates your skin cells and rebuilds healthy tissue for thicker skin, while reducing wrinkles and skin pigmentation

Just ordered mine from amazon, researching for the optimal dozes

Has anyone tried this? Is this a good anti-age stack?
I don't think they have improved but make updates