Pre and Post

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, AscendingHero, Deleted member 6341 and 9 others
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Chadelite, CursedOne and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: TheLordMadness
Mirin your low inhibition, you look much better boyo.

Maybe consider a wraparound jaw implant also
If i had the money i would do it!! Maybe in future, It can ascend me hardcore having a model jawline with implants

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, chadpreetinthemaking and Deleted member 3962
If i had the money i would do it!! Maybe in future, It can ascend me hardcore having a model jawline with implants
Moneymaxx boyo, try getting a side hustle, eppley custom jaw implant is 15k and he will make it EXACTLY what you want, so you can show him morphs of exactly what you want to look like and he'll make it happen. Get looks or die trying, eppley retires in a few years tbh, so better get it while you can, because I think that some years from now it will be harder for men to looksmaxx

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AscendingHero, Lorsss, TheLordMadness and 1 other person
Moneymaxx boyo, try getting a side hustle, eppley custom jaw implant is 15k and he will make it EXACTLY what you want, so you can show him morphs of exactly what you want to look like and he'll make it happen. Get looks or die trying, eppley retires in a few years tbh, so better get it while you can, because I think that some years from now it will be harder for men to looksmaxx

I am currently still finishing my studies, it is not easy find 15k! Fortunatly for this surgery my parents helped me becouse i also got the surgery for functional reasons (I had trouble breathing, sleep apnea). However the implants would make my jaw perfect, I need a little bit more widht, and more square chin and I would have the lower third of a model

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 3043 and chadpreetinthemaking
I am currently still finishing my studies, it is not easy find 15k! Fortunatly for this surgery my parents helped me becouse i also got the surgery for functional reasons (I had trouble breathing, sleep apnea). However the implants would make my jaw perfect, I need a little bit more widht, and more square chin and I would have the lower third of a model
Tell your parents to lend you the money, and once you get a job youll pay them back over time. Redpill them on looks theory.

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, CursedOne and TheLordMadness
that sounds great, my midface ratio is around 1 but i morphed my pics with a little bit shorter face and i look way better so im hoping to shorten it
thanks for all info bro
hope everything will heal compeletly and u can enjoy life, great results, really life changer i believe
It isn't going to become shorter, stop coping please

• +1
Reactions: hypergamy and Deleted member 3043
It isn't going to become shorter, stop coping please
Ma a te non hanno impattato la maxilla? Guarda che ok io ho ancora midface piuttosto lunga peró è meglio di prima, magari effettivamente non si accorcia piu di tanto peró risulta meglio a causa dell’impattamento (sempre se te lo fanno) e della rotazione.. ovvio che se hai la midface molto lunga ti rimane

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Did you get the bimax for free mate? Or you have to pay for the fees?

Did you get the bimax for free mate? Or you have to pay for the fees?
I went to a private clinic, i spent 8000€ for the surgery + travels, visit.. total around 9000€

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, CursedOne and mido the slayer
I went to a private clinic, i spent 8000€ for the surgery + travels, visit.. total around 9000€
Nice bro great results

How did people treat you after?, how girls see you and react?, how your overall life has changed?

• +1
Reactions: AllBrainsNeedednow and Deleted member 685
Nice bro great results

How did people treat you after?, how girls see you and react?, how your overall life has changed?
I went from incel to bang 3 girls till now, often when i go out some girls watch me, and I got approcched sometimes. People in general treat me better. I’m above average now but not a Chad, my life improved a lot but i still want to improve more tbh

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2, TeenAscender, AscendingHero and 14 others
I went from incel to bang 3 girls till now, often when i go out some girls watch me, and I got approcched sometimes. People in general treat me better. I’m above average now but not a Chad, my life improved a lot but i still want to improve more tbh
Great bro 😍

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne, chadpreetcel123 and TheLordMadness
Average,not above average

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lorsss
Quanto hai intenzione di continuare? Non hai nemmeno visto una mia foto intera

Kinko flamer, u tell that only cause u hate me and u are lowiq as fuck
Sei un comune ragazzo normale che trovi per strada,sopra la media dove? In quel profilo ci è anche sotto,ok che prima eri un rifiuto umano,ma ora sei nella media ,non sopra,e non è una punzecchiata.

Sei un comune ragazzo normale che trovi per strada,sopra la media dove? In quel profilo ci è anche sotto,ok che prima eri un rifiuto umano,ma ora sei nella media ,non sopra,e non è una punzecchiata.
Ok, non dico mica di essere un chad, peró sopra la media sì. La media italiano non è un gran che. Chiedi a gli altri che hanno visto le foto, lorsss mi ha votato 6psl

Ok, non dico mica di essere un chad, peró sopra la media sì. La media italiano non è un gran che. Chiedi a gli altri che hanno visto le foto, lorsss mi ha votato 6psl
Ma allora metti una foto frontale,di profilo ti moggo anch'io che l ho da subumano

IMG 20200221 143544

Capelli a cazzo appena svegliato ovviamente

Ma allora metti una foto frontale,di profilo ti moggo anch'io che l ho da subumano

View attachment 276344

cringe man.
Who cares about mogging.
Let this man ejoy his ascension.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32196, valhalar, AscendingHero and 14 others

View attachment 276344

Non voglio che la mia faccia sia associata a questo sito pieno di gente razzista, omofoba e che chissà quali intenzioni hai. E comunque non mi frega un cazzo di fare la gara a chi facemogga l’altro. Sono qui per migliorarmi non per fare la gara
cringe man.
Who cares about mogging.
Let this man ejoy his ascension.
Nice tell it to this low iq

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 9380, Patient A and 3 others
Update:
I was wrong to say that my midface has shortened, my midface looks a little better due to the optical effect of the forward growth but it is not shorter than before, there is no surgery to shorten the midface.
However, six months have passed since the operation, I'm fine, I recovered completely and I think I gained 1.5psl imho

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2, fuckedupmanlet, AscendingHero and 11 others
Update:
I was wrong to say that my midface has shortened, my midface looks a little better due to the optical effect of the forward growth but it is not shorter than before, there is no surgery to shorten the midface.
However, six months have passed since the operation, I'm fine, I recovered completely and I think I gained 1.5psl imho
which psl you were before iyo? and pm front pics please

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380 and Deleted member 6401
how does lefort improve the nose?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, AscendingHero, Deleted member 9380 and 3 others
Just the other day I met my old classmates whom I hadn't seen in years and they looked at me strangely and amazed, and treated me better than ever, a girl who was in class with me said: "you have become handsome”, obv didnt tell anyone about the surgery. Then my one itis that she considered me only friend began to be closer to me, she talks to me, she touches me, I think she's approching me and this never happened before.
so ur oneitis wants to fuck you even though she knows you got surgery?

so ur oneitis wants to fuck you even though she knows you got surgery?
I haven’t fucked my one itis in the end.. anyway... i told everyone was a for functional problems

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator
congratz on your surgery.
why not going for raffaini? he is the best I guess

Lookism is real
And I'm on suicide watch because I'm a thirdworldcel

Yeah! I’m really happy with the result, it changed my life, but i’m havent finished my ascent, now i want to cure more my skin, gymmaxing and maybe when im totally recovered from surgery i will consider subortital rims for improving eye area

Glad to share my experienxe, if u have any quastion ask me

10k €
Jfl and here i am sitting w a Pattinson tier chin for free... Life is unfair indeed

that's insane
jfl

to think ur a stupid disgusting whore
fucking slut, youre ugly and a curry, enjoy ur rhino to maybe hope that white chad will look in ur direction u fucking roastie
get off this forum u stupid slut

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9380 and Deleted member 4430
That's the pre and post of the other tread. I got a 4 mm advancement of the maxilla, 9mm BSOO and 8mm genioplasty. Nose improved by le fort. What do u think?

View attachment 166467
The post is after 1 month
Get mandible implants then you are good to go.
Congratulations!

Attachments

• kim.gif
    kim.gif
    4.8 MB · Views: 81
  • +1
Reactions: Sal
jfl

to think ur a stupid disgusting whore
fucking slut, youre ugly and a curry, enjoy ur rhino to maybe hope that white chad will look in ur direction u fucking roastie
get off this forum u stupid slut
thats rude

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9380 and Vidyacoper
I can send front picture in pm if u want, pm me
Bro, could you send me your front?

I would really be interested in seeing your results from the front because I am planning to get this surgery and see if it is worth it with those movements

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet
Bro does every bsso make your "jawline" have that bend? They have to adjust the bite somehow, is a bsso that keeps your jawline straight impossible?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and fuckedupmanlet
Bro, could you send me your front?

I would really be interested in seeing your results from the front because I am planning to get this surgery and see if it is worth it with those movements

I saw his front because he PM'd me, I cant share with others he has to do that.

He improved though, much more masculine lower third, nicer lips which didn't face down anymore but forward. His cheeks became more hollow and cheekbones showed more. Nostrils became wider though (only negative).

• Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mewcoper, Mongrelcel and everythingmatters
I saw his front because he PM'd me, I cant share with others he has to do that.

He improved though, much more masculine lower third, nicer lips which didn't face down anymore but forward. His cheeks became more hollow and cheekbones showed more. Nostrils became wider though (only negative).

Thank you for taking the time to respond bro. In your opinion, how much did OP improve? For example, he went from low tier normie to high tier normie, or something like that?

Thank you for taking the time to respond bro. In your opinion, how much did OP improve? For example, he went from low tier normie to high tier normie, or something like that?

From front he went up +2 points imo. From side profile you see yourself already, huge improvement (+4 at least).

Overall in real life in 3D, I'm sure its at least +3 points overall improvement. He had perfect base for this surgery though, because his cheekbones were pretty strong, so when he brought jaw forward they lined up well. People who have recessed cheekbones and get this, wont have as good results as him (until they make their cheeks also more forward grown).

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Acne Victim, Deleted member 2729 and everythingmatters
Overall in real life in 3D, I'm sure its at least +3 points overall improvement. He had perfect base for this surgery though, because his cheekbones were pretty strong, so when he brought jaw forward they lined up well. People who have recessed cheekbones and get this, wont have as good results as him (until they make their cheeks also more forward grown).

Amazing man! I wish to see the results from the front. Hope OP responds. How can the cheekbones be advanced? Is there a surgery for this or just implants?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
Amazing man! I wish to see the results from the front. Hope OP responds. How can the cheekbones be advanced? Is there a surgery for this or just implants?

Osteotomies can be done on zygos but they show nowhere near as much augmentation implants can do, and you can't customise and improve the shape like you can with implants. You also can't edit the result if your not satisfied with the look (implants can be taken out and replaced if you want make changes).

Both are irreversible though, osteotomy because the bone grew and solidified in new position. Implants irreversible because if they're removed, the skin left behind sags in an ugly way, so implants can be replaced and edited only, not removed to give your original cheek back.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, everythingmatters and Mongrelcel
Osteotomies can be done on zygos but they show nowhere near as much augmentation implants can do, and you can't customise and improve the shape like you can with implants. You also can't edit the result if your not satisfied with the look (implants can be taken out and replaced if you want make changes).

Both are irreversible though, osteotomy because the bone grew and solidified in new position. Implants irreversible because if they're removed, the skin left behind sags in an ugly way, so implants can be replaced and edited only, not removed to give your original cheek back.

Thank you very much for the reply!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
That's the pre and post of the other tread. I got a 4 mm advancement of the maxilla, 9mm BSOO and 8mm genioplasty. Nose improved by le fort. What do u think?

View attachment 166467
The post is after 1 month

Hey could you PM me front pics please? It looks like at 1 month you didn't have much swelling at all from the side either... my paranasal area and philtrum is still a bit swollen but getting better.

Finally I share my front pics, I received at least 50 private messages asking me for the photos, took me time cause every time i see my old photo i feel like shit tbh, 2nd swollen went away 100% only after 7-8 months 3rd I was trying to live my life and not rotting here 24/7 4th i don’t like sharing photos for my privacy. My profile a few weeks after the surgery was already definitive, the only thing that changed was the nose which at first was straight andthen the tip dropped a little after a months and it returned a bit droopy .. but it's common.

Before:
36A0610A 7B87 4BA8 A6B6 1BBEA28E6404
01C440D3 8744 47BD B22C 7BF4AE793963

VS

906ACFC5 3F71 441D B04A 57D8AB6A472C

B9BEB02E 06E1 446A B6D4 2CFA1CDE7E64

ADF1344E 457E 4839 AB0B 594580E60032

Yeah i know i defenitly need a lip lift

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: MTNAscension2, Vajra-, SteveRogers and 32 others