Pre and Post

As I have been saying, chin projection is the key to hollow cheeks. Insane ascension fratello. Your lower third is much much taller now as well. Your story convinced me to go to an Italian surgeon as well.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, fuckedupmanlet, anti caking agents and 5 others
Finally I share my front pics, I received at least 50 private messages asking me for the photos, took me time cause every time i see my old photo i feel like shit tbh, 2nd swollen went away 100% only after 7-8 months 3rd I was trying to live my life and not rotting here 24/7 4th i don’t like sharing photos for my privacy. My profile a few weeks after the surgery was already definitive, the only thing that changed was the nose which at first was straight andthen the tip dropped a little after a months and it returned a bit droopy .. but it's common.

Before:
View attachment 844595View attachment 844596
VS

View attachment 844599
View attachment 844617
View attachment 844619

Yeah i know i defenitly need a lip lift
Wtf dude that looks good
People are treating you better now? Also you got complements for your looks now?

• +1
Reactions: valhalar, Copemaxxing, mewcoper and 1 other person
Finally I share my front pics, I received at least 50 private messages asking me for the photos, took me time cause every time i see my old photo i feel like shit tbh, 2nd swollen went away 100% only after 7-8 months 3rd I was trying to live my life and not rotting here 24/7 4th i don’t like sharing photos for my privacy. My profile a few weeks after the surgery was already definitive, the only thing that changed was the nose which at first was straight andthen the tip dropped a little after a months and it returned a bit droopy .. but it's common.

Before:
VS

View attachment 844599
View attachment 844617
View attachment 844619

Amazing results... How tall are you? BTW I don't think you need jaw implants your lower third looks good you don't wanna look too blocky. Assuming your eye area is decent I would just softmax.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, fuckedupmanlet and mewcoper

Before:
VS

View attachment 844599
View attachment 844617
View attachment 844619

You really ascended more than anybody else we've seen from just bimax.

It could be because of your great base, or because you had the mini chin wing instead of a genioplasty (I could see this bigger cut stretching the face more than genioplasty).

My surgery is in 7days bro, thanks to your result it inspired me to go with Ramieri and push for the mini chin wing, even though he said he doesn't like to do them anymore (because of the big screws he must use).

We will find out with my result, if it was because of your base, or because of the mini chin wing, that made you ascend so hard.

Thank you being so helpful, your input has been invaluable.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, everythingmatters, kota and 8 others

Before:
VS

View attachment 844599
View attachment 844617
View attachment 844619

proud of you op you really ascended hard , bookmarked this thread for motivation 🍵(y)

• +1
Reactions: kota

It could be because of your great base, or because you had the mini chin wing instead of a genioplasty (I could see this bigger cut stretching the face more than genioplasty).

My surgery is in 7days bro, thanks to your result it inspired me to go with Ramieri and push for the mini chin wing, even though he said he doesn't like to do them anymore (because of the big screws he must use).

We will find out with my result, if it was because of your base, or because of the mini chin wing, that made you ascend so hard.

good luck bro 💪

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797

Good luck bro! Update me if u want, i’m curios 😉

• +1
Reactions: kota, oatmeal and Deleted member 4797
Textbook looksmaxer, complimenti

You are having your surgery with Ramieri in 7 days?

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: everythingmatters, kota, MedMaxxing and 5 others

Before:
VS

View attachment 844599
View attachment 844617
View attachment 844619

best frontal change i have ever seen mirin bro

Before:
VS

View attachment 844599
View attachment 844617
View attachment 844619

holy fuckkkkkkk man

@forwardgrowth

• Love it
Reactions: forwardgrowth

Before:
VS

View attachment 844599
View attachment 844617
View attachment 844619

very impressive result. and honestly your lips look better now too.

@Sikkunt23 @goat2x @streege @MoeZart @Good_Little_Goy @MedMaxxing @Copemaxxing @xefo69 @Morgothos i feel like you guys would be interested in this result.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, Deleted member 7125, Good_Little_Goy and 4 others

@Sikkunt23 @goat2x @streege @MoeZart @Good_Little_Goy @MedMaxxing @Copemaxxing @xefo69 @Morgothos i feel like you guys would be interested in this result.
Jesus christ, all this from lefort? I AM GOING TO ASCEND SO MUCH FROM LOWER MAXILLA SURGERY TO FIX SFS

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal
Good luck bro! Update me if u want, i’m curios 😉

What part of the swelling took the longest to go away? Pagnoni did mandible widening with my bimax but for some reason my left side was waaay more swollen then the right, but it has gone down a lot in the past couple of weeks. However, my paranasal area and philtrum is still swollen and tight. I have looked at some bimax reddits and those mofo's are still swollen as hell even a couple of months later!

seen it before guy looks good now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7125 and oatmeal

wow, that's impressive

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal
What part of the swelling took the longest to go away? Pagnoni did mandible widening with my bimax but for some reason my left side was waaay more swollen then the right, but it has gone down a lot in the past couple of weeks. However, my paranasal area and philtrum is still swollen and tight. I have looked at some bimax reddits and those mofo's are still swollen as hell even a couple of months later!
the area that took the longest time was definitely the cheeks. 90% of the swelling goes away in the first 2-3 months but the remaining 10% (which is also what makes the most difference to the definition of the face) takes up to 7-8 months as mentioned above. Asimmetry are common when u are swollen, i also was at first

• +1
Reactions: Administrator
What exactly you will have ,,, a BIMAX I suppose?

how much CCW u got?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, fuckedupmanlet and coolguy1
yes I know, in fact if I can save more money I will evaluate jaw and orbital rims implant when I have completely recovered. Yes 10k for all three, I'm Italian. I chosed this surgeon because I met another guy who did the same surgery and I really liked the result and it didn't cost too much
Sei migliorato ok ma wow io mi terrorizzo al pensiero che qualcuno mi apre la faccia per tagliarmi la mascella

That's the pre and post of the other tread. I got a 4 mm advancement of the maxilla, 9mm BSOO and 8mm genioplasty. Nose improved by le fort. What do u think?

View attachment 166467
The post is after 1 month
damn ye
dr.ramieri is best surgeon in the world

how much youve paid?

Before:
VS

View attachment 844599
View attachment 844617
View attachment 844619

This is just Bimax and Genio? Or Mandibular implants too?

I need bimax, rhino, infraorvital/zygo, chin wing, and genioplasty. Will ramieri do all of this? If so how much would it cost would he discount? I have perfect bite would I need braces again after all that?

• +1
Reactions: valhalar
has your nose widened after bimax? if so, how much?

As I have been saying, chin projection is the key to hollow cheeks. Insane ascension fratello. Your lower third is much much taller now as well. Your story convinced me to go to an Italian surgeon as well.
why is that?

and @TheLordMadness how you doing now

How did the surgery improve your quality of life after 3-4 years?

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim and Imperfect