predict my future height

F

future_mogger

Diamond
i was 5 feet at 14, 5"4' at 16, 5"6' at 17, 5"8 at 18. and currently, 5"9'. will be 19 in april... CAN i atleast be 6 feet by 21? cuz i heard height growth max to max is 21. + im a late bloomer, most dont grow after 16

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: seethe, 5.5psl, helpmeascend and 1 other person
its impossible to predict your future height bhai

• +1
Reactions: smoth and future_mogger
hop on HGH and youll be 6'0 no doubt

• +1
Reactions: future_mogger
Get x ray done to see if your growth plates are still open. If open then you can maybe grow an inch. Not sure about 6' tho. It's all genetics.

Get x ray done to see if your growth plates are still open. If open then you can maybe grow an inch. Not sure about 6' tho. It's all genetics.
dad is 5"11' and mom is 5"2' . dad was a late bloomer too

play a sport that impacts ur legs and knees, also HIIT, ez 6 foot

play a sport that impacts ur legs and knees, also HIIT, ez 6 foot
or im just gonna scan my growth plates. if even slightly open, hgh

or im just gonna scan my growth plates. if even slightly open, hgh
Ait bro that’s cool, it’s common sense to be stimulating lower body and push it to it’s maximum, you don’t deserve to be taller if you don’t do this

Also you don’t see short athletes for a reason, alot of them grow even after 18 because of HIIT exercises, that stuff boosts hgh too

Ait bro that’s cool, it’s common sense to be stimulating lower body and push it to it’s maximum, you don’t deserve to be taller if you don’t do this

Also you don’t see short athletes for a reason, alot of them grow even after 18 because of HIIT exercises, that stuff boosts hgh too
okay im gonan do HIIT too then, thanks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49072
Tbh you probably peak at 5'9.5" if you're lucky 5'10". I'd assume 6ft is out of the picture at this point.