Premolar extraction affects in adults

anasthetic

anasthetic

Iron
Don’t come coping saying your face develops until 25. It’s done at most at 16 in every study so stop.

Richard R lost 6 teeth by his early 20s from literal decay and gum disease, the roots of his teeth in his maxilla were literally rotted away and had insane forward growth. Premolar extractions are not recessing your face 6MM especially when uour 18. Can we stop this cope? You’re not ugly due to orthodontics. Your ugly because your fucking ugly.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: billyy, n9wiff, Suns9999 and 1 other person
this is water

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LTN Baguette and Suns9999
People have the causation flipped. Poor diet causes facial under-development, crowding, and requires orthodontics. It's not the case that the orthodontics causes a recessed face, you already had bad bones in the first place.

What really affects facial development is diet, to a drastic extent. It has been observed how faces can become deformed in only one generation of eating a modern diet.

Unfortunately this is largely out of our hands since your diet is controlled by your parents, so you just have to pray that your parents don't raise you on grains, seeds and oils. But if you're ugly and manage to have kids, you can make them achieve their facial potential by spending extra to ensure they eat liver and eggs from a very early age, and breastfeed for longer than normal.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: n9wiff and Chintuck22
Don’t come coping saying your face develops until 25. It’s done at most at 16 in every study so stop.

Richard R lost 6 teeth by his early 20s from literal decay and gum disease, the roots of his teeth in his maxilla were literally rotted away and had insane forward growth. Premolar extractions are not recessing your face 6MM especially when uour 18. Can we stop this cope? You’re not ugly due to orthodontics. Your ugly because your fucking ugly.
Does it effect face bad during puberty i had the 2 extractions 1 upper first premolar on eachside of the mouth i had it done during braces 1 year ago and im scared

• So Sad
Reactions: BimaxLaser
Does it effect face bad during puberty i had the 2 extractions 1 upper first premolar on eachside of the mouth i had it done during braces 1 year ago and im scared
Yes you fucked your self

• So Sad
Reactions: BimaxLaser
With retractions?

Other orthodontists with a more modern view of treatment
I had the worst overbite seen to mankind, my ortho tried braces for 1+ year but he told me to have good results i would have to extract the teeth, we are talking about a huge overbite no jokes, before my treatment my front teeth was out of my mouth even when i had my mouth closed

Idc about if i cant breathe but the effect that will have on my face

Il probably do Am i fucked or no im really scared
You will care that you cant breathe if you cant breathe.
Youre not in a good position, but it is reversible to a large extent.
Message orthodontists in your area about how they treat crowding.
Whether they do extraction s and retractions or palatal expansion.
Maybe see a jaw surgeon too
Also +1 my posts please bhai

• +1
Reactions: billyy
I had surgery at like 17 or 18 nothing changed and they pulled 8 teeth.

I had 36 though so I still have the normal amount pre wisdom extraction.

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH

Users who are viewing this thread

• alurmo
Back