Prettiest girl I’ve ever seen

PsychoH

PsychoH

mercy
So I was walking on the street to my grannys crib I’m in Colombia btw (I’m half Belgian half Spanish Colombian) and out of nowhere like a ghost I didn’t even notice her the MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL EVER walks past me u wouldn’t believe it I’m in love with her even though I saw her 5-6 seconds. She looked so introverted and shy wearing those wired AirPods and she seemed so nice and smelled so good fml. Her cute little head below my chin darkest hair ever palest skin I’ve ever seen with the most beautiful blue eyes wearing her checkered green and red college skirt and white tshirt and everything holy fuck she was my dream girl and I’ll never see her again :feelswah::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:.
Illustration of her face even though she looked even better:
IMG 3852

She smelled so good the wind blew a bit of her hair in my face too it was so soft and gorgeous fuck my life this is the most insane motivation I’ve ever had to looksmax and ascend even more. Thing is I think I could have gotten her number if I had asked but I don’t do that when my mother is nearby and well she was we were coming from the store.
I wonder what her name is she was literally my dream girl I hate flies generally but she was so gorgeous and so pure and so introverted you could just tell by how she walked. This was like a fairy tale as if i was meant to see her. God.

Tagging buds: @PsychoDsk @Gengar @Zeta @Charisma @MA_ascender @Almost Chadlite @wsada @iforgotwhoelse

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, 5'7 zoomer, keanisSub3 and 15 others
Imagine writing a wall of text about seeing a girl walking around

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: rooman, Uncle Dinky, 5'7 zoomer and 35 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: rooman, 5'7 zoomer, Charisma and 6 others
You're a future cuck for sure

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: rooman, Tyler x Durden, 5'7 zoomer and 13 others
So I was walking on the street to my grannys crib I’m in Colombia btw (I’m half Belgian half Spanish Colombian) and out of nowhere like a ghost I didn’t even notice her the MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL EVER walks past me u wouldn’t believe it I’m in love with her even though I saw her 5-6 seconds. She looked so introverted and shy wearing those wired AirPods and she seemed so nice and smelled so good fml. Her cute little head below my chin darkest hair ever palest skin I’ve ever seen with the most beautiful blue eyes wearing her checkered green and red college skirt and white tshirt and everything holy fuck she was my dream girl and I’ll never see her again :feelswah::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:.
View attachment 3125875
She smelled so good the wind blew a bit of her hair in my face too it was so soft and gorgeous fuck my life this is the most insane motivation I’ve ever had to looksmax and ascend even more. Thing is I think I could have gotten her number if I had asked but I don’t do that when my mother is nearby and well she was we were coming from the store.
I wonder what her name is she was literally my dream girl I hate flies generally but she was so gorgeous and so pure and so introverted you could just tell by how she walked. This was like a fairy tale as if i was meant to see her. God.

Tagging buds: @PsychoDsk @Gengar @Zeta @Charisma @MA_ascender @Almost Chadlite @wsada @iforgotwhoelse
-your ignored her
-writes post about missing her
- chad fucks her

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rooman, Uncle Dinky, Malu and 8 others
You're a future cuck for sure
Hell no you damn nigger watch out or you’re back deported on a ship in a box right next to the animals to the sweaty jungles of Kenya

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and GlamourPursuer
Hell no you damn nigger watch out or you’re back deported on a ship in a box right next to the animals to the sweaty jungles of Kenya
ok brown gremlin

• WTF
Reactions: PsychoH
Wait how did I ignore her?

😔

Yep, that’s why I need to ascend asap which I willl I got my surgery planned later this year
YOU DIDNT EVEN ASK FOR HER NAME next time follow my guide
- you see her
-stop her (make sure he remove her headphone or what ever the fuck is in her ear)
-ask for her name and gaslight her into thinking you guys know each other
- yap about what the fuck your are doing anyways *she wont care but i do
-ask for personal information
- if she says no bash her head with a brick (y)(y)(y)

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and PsychoH
YOU DIDNT EVEN ASK FOR HER NAME next time follow my guide
- you see her
-stop her (make sure he remove her headphone or what ever the fuck is in her ear)
-ask for her name and gaslight her into thinking you guys know each other
- yap about what the fuck your are doing anyways *she wont care but i do
-ask for personal information
- if she says no bash her head with a brick (y)(y)(y)
Yeah I’m a social handy jfl. Socialmaxing after surgery

• So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
This thread is a perfect example of lookism

You glance at a pretty girl you’ve never met, and suddenly assume that she’s “innocent, introvert, virgin” :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: rooman, 5'7 zoomer, Ascеnd and 7 others
This thread is a perfect example of lookism

You glance at a pretty girl you’ve never met, and suddenly assume that she’s “innocent, introvert, virgin”
Not virgin or innocent but introvert almost for sure. Damn another ascension is needed @PsychoDsk

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Shrek2OnDvD
that is a lot of words, I wish I gave a fuck

Yeah I’m a social handy jfl. Socialmaxing after surgery
it doesnt exist your js making shit up and excuse trust me i was on that path and i fuck up with a girl i had simlar experience i hope you dont make the same fucking mistake as me

• +1

• JFL
  • So Sad
read every single word bro

• Love it
Fuaaaaark that reminds me of when i was in college in nijmegen and i saw a really cute girl and fuaaarrk it was the first and only time ive seen her and ill never see her again because i dropped out. She was rly cute and wore white headphones. Suifuel.

• So Sad
  • JFL
View attachment 3125875

Op she took a copious amount of bbc she literally lives in Colombia you fucking retard

• WTF
why even make this if you didint approach her

• So Sad
it doesnt exist your js making shit up and excuse trust me i was on that path and i fuck up with a girl i had simlar experience i hope you dont make the same fucking mistake as me
What doesn’t exist? Being socially incapable or socialmaxing?

What doesn’t exist? Being socially incapable or socialmaxing?
being socially incapable its very simple i loved a girl so much i though i was shy but no its just trueee loveeee sometime you wont even notice it

• +1
Op she took a copious amount of bbc she literally lives in Colombia you fucking retard
You are fucking stupid if u think you know better then me who lives there 2 months a year this isn’t USA sure there are whores but the ones that aren’t don’t act like them either way like there. Whites and blacks almost never mix or have sex

being socially incapable its very simple i loved a girl so much i though i was shy but no its just trueee loveeee sometime you wont even notice it
Pfff yep man I feel shitty not talking to her is fuckinh incel shit pfff well how unironical

Don’t know honestly I’m just mad rn
honestly ill give you a tip if you have friend dont ever talk about this nor mention take my tip and you will fuck her 100%

• +1
Can’t imagine myself ever writing this much about a foid, even if I was writing a novel

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Shrek2OnDvD, |Daddy_Zygos| and 5 others
Pfff yep man I feel shitty not talking to her is fuckinh incel shit pfff well how unironical
you just liked her so much its normal bhai

• +1
View attachment 3125875

Holy glazing, imagine making a thread about a pretty girl you saw on the streets

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: ey88, GlamourPursuer and PsychoH
honestly ill give you a tip if you have friend dont ever talk about this nor mention take my tip and you will fuck her 100%
Wait what so if I keep this to myself I will fuck her? Nigga wut sorry I’m retarded sometimes (most of the times)

View attachment 3125875

If you weren’t a Mormon you could fuck this bitch

• WTF
Can’t imagine myself ever writing this much about a foid, even if I was writing a novel
Not surprised ur here since 2020 wonder how much blackpill you have absorbed

• +1
Reactions: GlamourPursuer
Holy glazing, imagine making a thread about a pretty girl you saw on the streets
U don’t relate since ur gay that’s it shut up now dnr imagine even replying if that’s your opinion shut up nigger can’t let anyone have peace here smh

• +1
Reactions: GlamourPursuer and org3cel.RR
Im mad that no girl will ever willingly choose to be with me
Cope I’m chadlite ask anyone who has seen me @PsychoDsk @Gengar @norwoodascender (rip)

• +1
Reactions: org3cel.RR
U don’t relate since ur gay that’s it shut up now dnr imagine even replying if that’s your opinion shut up nigger can’t let anyone have peace here smh
The problem isnt you looked at her the issue is here is you are glazing her, just ask her out and even if you are rejected at least you tried

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ey88 and PsychoH
The problem isnt you looked at her the issue is here is you are glazing her, just ask her out and even if you are rejected at least you tried
Too late :feelswah: but you’re right if I ever see anyone like her I will

• +1
Reactions: org3cel.RR