Prettiest girl I’ve ever seen

So I was walking on the street to my grannys crib I’m in Colombia btw (I’m half Belgian half Spanish Colombian) and out of nowhere like a ghost I didn’t even notice her the MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL EVER walks past me u wouldn’t believe it I’m in love with her even though I saw her 5-6 seconds. She looked so introverted and shy wearing those wired AirPods and she seemed so nice and smelled so good fml. Her cute little head below my chin darkest hair ever palest skin I’ve ever seen with the most beautiful blue eyes wearing her checkered green and red college skirt and white tshirt and everything holy fuck she was my dream girl and I’ll never see her again :feelswah::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:.
Illustration of her face even though she looked even better:
View attachment 3125875
She smelled so good the wind blew a bit of her hair in my face too it was so soft and gorgeous fuck my life this is the most insane motivation I’ve ever had to looksmax and ascend even more. Thing is I think I could have gotten her number if I had asked but I don’t do that when my mother is nearby and well she was we were coming from the store.
I wonder what her name is she was literally my dream girl I hate flies generally but she was so gorgeous and so pure and so introverted you could just tell by how she walked. This was like a fairy tale as if i was meant to see her. God.

Tagging buds: @PsychoDsk @Gengar @Zeta @Charisma @MA_ascender @Almost Chadlite @wsada @iforgotwhoelse
Passport max bro. Rode paspoort is alles wat je nodig hebt.

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoH