Prettiest girl I’ve ever seen

i dont think youll ever see her again thouugh, are you in a big city
I know and I’m leaving tomorrow to my home in Belgium. Imma let it go I’ll find someone like her again I’m sure. When I’m ascended

• So Sad
Reactions: sportsmogger
I know and I’m leaving tomorrow to my home in Belgium. Imma let it go I’ll find someone like her again I’m sure. When I’m ascended
Nah u gotta try and ask her out or at least get her insta, rip 😢

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH
Its possible because were looksmatched but like she seems to be a pretty avoidant person , I've never seen her talk to a guy in the past year so shes like that yk ,
Omd perfect u need to get her before anyone else does
I dont think she wants to date or anything
Women will never say no to chad. Go ask her out man don’t be shy before it’s too late do it

Yep I ascended I’m using tret and less autistic but still autistic enough for this place :ogre:👍
what tret i mean which one

• +1
Nah u gotta try and ask her out or at least get her insta, rip 😢
Idk where she lives I’m at my granny rn. When I’m more good looking foids will want me including her. For now though I’m just gonna live peacefully👍

• So Sad
Down bad b

She still shits diarrhea and has to trim her toenails

• WTF
Someone said compact midface is femenine trait
Also a male no? Just a good trait overall but I mean the mass of his skull would be too big his proportions good but her head overall would be too big

Also a male no? Just a good trait overall but I mean the mass of his skull would be too big his proportions good but her head overall would be too big
But she look as beautiful though

• +1
Omd perfect u need to get her before anyone else does

Women will never say no to chad. Go ask her out man don’t be shy before it’s too late do it
I already did brodie, she didnt day yes or no, but we continued the conversation and texted for months until I stopped texting first

• +1
Don’t let her into India or
Bad vreept behavior happens

• +1
Idk where she lives I’m at my granny rn. When I’m more good looking foids will want me including her. For now though I’m just gonna live peacefully👍
damn bro, if i was u id be dopamine fried and never be satisfied until i got a better looking girl than her, ur strong

• +1
True they would already act weird around real life Barrett
can you get your dick out of barrett mouth jfl (nah but fr they would rape anything that moves)

• JFL
I already did brodie, she didnt day yes or no, but we continued the conversation and texted for months until I stopped texting first
Try again but don’t text talk to her in real life tell her how you feel no act of anything don’t pretend to be darktriad or that shit just be genuine and if you look good enough (you should do it only when you think you do) you will get her trust me

• +1
Reactions: kalluss and gribsufer1
Tag me in it if u find kt
She wasnt like a supermodel or something but even from afar I could tell she was my type , not from her body or anything... just her face outline, I could immediately see we had a really similar phenotype, our nose , eyes and lips and general face looked like gender opposite counterparts of each other, her lips especially stood out , her lower lip was really wide and had similar creases to mine, if i guessed her ethnicity I'd say its maybe Turkish? And I'm half Lithuanian half algerian so there is a case for a similarity there , like she could have easily passed as my sister , i dont have a sister though but that sounds incestuous but it's not about that its more like cos if that were are pretty complementary to each other, this is crazy i think that that actually is what love at first sight means I've never experienced this before like such a visceral reaction from just looking at someone, it wasn't a lustful reaction just like being absolutely smitten , i only saw her for 30 seconds but I have this much to write about, it's not like I've never seen an attractive woman before but she is just my perfect type really, too bad I saw her in a different district of the city that's pretty far away from me, well i guess I'll have fun meeting her in my dreams though. Its actually crazy but just this seemingly uneventful minute has had such a profound impact on me , never had this happen before

• Love it
Ur not getting any rep and besides pathetic is that I mog you to oblivion even while being a bit recessed that’s what is pathetic Kys and die in a ditch
Whatever.

Try again but don’t text talk to her in real life tell her how you feel no act of anything don’t pretend to be darktriad or that shit just be genuine and if you look good enough (you should do it only when you think you do) you will get her trust me
Yeah Ik bro that was my plan to looksmax then talk to her irl

• +1
damn bro, if i was u id be dopamine fried and never be satisfied until i got a better looking girl than her, ur strong
No I am still a bit mad and everything but what can you do about it eh? Live life friend.

• Woah
So what anyone has to
Exactly. You lose all leverage the moment you treat these women like they’re other worldly and make stupid posts like op

This is redpill or pua cope but it’s actually true. If you treat hot women like they’re regular or even like you’re not attracted to them, you see their facade of superiority crack and realize how insecure they are

All women are insecure, most are just good at hiding it

• +1
She wasnt like a supermodel or something but even from afar I could tell she was my type , not from her body or anything... just her face outline, I could immediately see we had a really similar phenotype, our nose , eyes and lips and general face looked like gender opposite counterparts of each other, her lips especially stood out , her lower lip was really wide and had similar creases to mine, if i guessed her ethnicity I'd say its maybe Turkish? And I'm half Lithuanian half algerian so there is a case for a similarity there , like she could have easily passed as my sister , i dont have a sister though but that sounds incestuous but it's not about that its more like cos if that were are pretty complementary to each other, this is crazy i think that that actually is what love at first sight means I've never experienced this before like such a visceral reaction from just looking at someone, it wasn't a lustful reaction just like being absolutely smitten , i only saw her for 30 seconds but I have this much to write about, it's not like I've never seen an attractive woman before but she is just my perfect type really, too bad I saw her in a different district of the city that's pretty far away from me, well i guess I'll have fun meeting her in my dreams though. Its actually crazy but just this seemingly uneventful minute has had such a profound impact on me , never had this happen before
That’s a story there mate. Yep that’s true love. No lust detected

• Love it
Reactions: gribsufer1
You are fucking stupid if u think you know better then me who lives there 2 months a year this isn’t USA sure there are whores but the ones that aren’t don’t act like them either way like there. Whites and blacks almost never mix or have sex
"2 months a year"
Jfl you subhuman I don't even live in the USA
I have friends who lived their entire life there and aren't some spoiled brat coming to their country for vacation
If that girl ever tried to do something with you she's setting you up to getting your kidneys removed

• JFL
Yeah Ik bro that was my plan to looksmax then talk to her irl
Good luck then 👍 I’m sure u can do it but you have less time then you think maybe. Just don’t wait too long

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
Exactly. You lose all leverage the moment you treat these women like they’re other worldly and make stupid posts like op

This is redpill or pua cope but it’s actually true. If you treat hot women like they’re regular or even like you’re not attracted to them, you see their facade of superiority crack and realize how insecure they are

All women are insecure, most are just good at hiding it
True that

"2 months a year"
I have friends who lived their entire life there and aren't some spoiled brat coming to their country for vacation
If that girl ever tried to do something with you she's setting you up to getting your kidneys removed
I mog you to death loser ask @PsychoDsk or @Gengar or norwood(rip). Spoiled brat lmfao that’s just not true I came to see my grandmother because my mother thought she would die because she already almost did that’s why I came now and every other year the vacation “” part is just a side thing.

• Love it
Reactions: Gengar
"2 months a year"
Besides, she was a schoolgirl not a criminal who takes your kidneys

True that
Nah man I like them for their flaws too but I find their flaws either attractive or something I can fix, I still see them as a regular person but just my ideal type

depends rn i would have to say no but before yea i was i was frauding at school withtout knowing luckly and wouldnt even pay attention
Pm me ig aswell you guys chill asf :ogre:

I mog you to death loser ask @PsychoDsk or @Gengar or norwood(rip). Spoiled brat lmfao that’s just not true I came to see my grandmother because my mother thought she would die because she already almost did that’s why I came now and every other year the vacation “” part is just a side thing.
Wtf you tiktokcel what does 'mogging' have to do with this you caveman
Visiting your grandma doesn't make you less of a spoiled brat XD.
You live in a first world country so you're seen as that rich spoiled kid that's ez to scam

"Schoolgirl" yeah what were they gonna use to bait you? A grandma?

The point I'm trying to make Is that if a girl as beautiful as you described (jfl) lives in a country like Colombia she will either have like 800 bodies, gets raped daily or works to bait niggas into their house so her assistants take your vital organs and sell them on the market. So she is not the innocent Stacy you think she is

But your brain raised in a first world country doesn't understand their mentality, so I get where you're coming from

• +1