Prettiest girl I’ve ever seen

U don’t relate since ur gay that’s it shut up now dnr imagine even replying if that’s your opinion shut up nigger can’t let anyone have peace here smh
My advice is try to distract your mom, you were at a store you could have said you were going to grab some shit, and instead you asked for her number, dont lose your chances with a stacy like that man, you see a women like that 1 once every year

• +1
Reactions: ey88 and PsychoH
Wait what so if I keep this to myself I will fuck her? Nigga wut sorry I’m retarded sometimes (most of the times)
yea ill explain so like half this year there were this girl i liked i was shy and stuff never talked to her her locker was next to mine we where talking a bit time to time now when the close was about to close on summer she show me her phone and asked me if this was my Instagram and said yes and she followed me now after that he talk on Instagram nothing to crazy but i have the worst fucking idea to give my phone to my friend so they can talk to her try to meet up and stuff they wrote the worst fucking thing absolute trashy to trashy and they completely fumble so bad they start insult her and curse her she calls her big bro to come and beat who ever is writing this shit so two card passed get out of the car ask my friend where i was they said they dont know they took selfie of one of my friend then all the fucking *fake ass gangster * think my friend is me personally im just chilling they dont know its me only her and thats how i lost a opportunity (she liked me at first it could have gone better without these fuckers)

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH
This thread is a perfect example of lookism

You glance at a pretty girl you’ve never met, and suddenly assume that she’s “innocent, introvert, virgin” :forcedsmile:
And bluepill, no true blackpilled person would ever assume a female is that when living in a feminist gynocentric society. It’s more likely that the innocent looking ones are even bigger whores. The only foid that ever asked me to cum on her face was a skirt-wearing with a persona of a shy girl
Not surprised ur here since 2020 wonder how much blackpill you have absorbed
A lot since before like 2018-2019 I was a simp reddit cuck who disliked incels like any normie. One day you’ll understand, and you’ll be thankfull

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and PsychoH
Thanks u aren’t as mean as I thought thx a lot u too man
No problem, my bad i though you were a loser incel who glazed women online, instead you are a normal person, thx man

• +1
  • Love it
My advice is try to distract your mom, you were at a store you could have said you were going to grab some shit, and instead you asked for her number, dont lose your chances with a stacy like that man, you see a women like that 1 once every year
Yep, she was a terrafogger like not joking literally not i swear better then Megan fox and Adriana Lima or just anyone that’s a once in I guess my 17 years

• +1
Reactions: org3cel.RR
Yep, she was a terrafogger like not joking literally not i swear better then Megan fox and Adriana Lima or just anyone that’s a once in I guess my 17 years
Holy, imagine if you see her again man, YOU NEED TO ASK HER OUT

• +1
yea ill explain so like half this year there were this girl i liked i was shy and stuff never talked to her her locker was next to mine we where talking a bit time to time now when the close was about to close on summer she show me her phone and asked me if this was my Instagram and said yes and she followed me now after that he talk on Instagram nothing to crazy but i have the worst fucking idea to give my phone to my friend so they can talk to her try to meet up and stuff they wrote the worst fucking thing absolute trashy to trashy and they completely fumble so bad they start insult her and curse her she calls her big bro to come and beat who ever is writing this shit so two card passed get out of the car ask my friend where i was they said they dont know they took selfie of one of my friend then all the fucking *fake ass gangster * think my friend is me personally im just chilling they dont know its me only her and thats how i lost a opportunity (she liked me at first it could have gone better without these fuckers)
Yep don’t ever give ur phone to anyone I’ve had kind of the same once now I understand thanks

Holy, imagine if you see her again man, YOU NEED TO ASK HER OUT
I’m leaving tomorrow so it ain’t happening but who knows u know who knows I ever see someone like that again.

• +1
Reactions: org3cel.RR
Yep don’t ever give ur phone to anyone I’ve had kind of the same once now I understand thanks
ik shit hurts but now i know they will never know better than you this forum proves better jfl (shes fucking ugly now)

• +1
I’m leaving tomorrow so it ain’t happening but who knows u know who knows I ever see someone like that again.
You will find, you need to go to more social events, depending on your country partys are very common

• +1
Nigga wrote a whole wall of text for some random bitch who’s getting creampied by another nigga. Mirin hard OP, let the cuckholdry psl lore begin

• +1
So I was walking on the street to my grannys crib I’m in Colombia btw (I’m half Belgian half Spanish Colombian) and out of nowhere like a ghost I didn’t even notice her the MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL EVER walks past me u wouldn’t believe it I’m in love with her even though I saw her 5-6 seconds. She looked so introverted and shy wearing those wired AirPods and she seemed so nice and smelled so good fml. Her cute little head below my chin darkest hair ever palest skin I’ve ever seen with the most beautiful blue eyes wearing her checkered green and red college skirt and white tshirt and everything holy fuck she was my dream girl and I’ll never see her again :feelswah::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:.
Illustration of her face even though she looked even better:
View attachment 3125875
She smelled so good the wind blew a bit of her hair in my face too it was so soft and gorgeous fuck my life this is the most insane motivation I’ve ever had to looksmax and ascend even more. Thing is I think I could have gotten her number if I had asked but I don’t do that when my mother is nearby and well she was we were coming from the store.
I wonder what her name is she was literally my dream girl I hate flies generally but she was so gorgeous and so pure and so introverted you could just tell by how she walked. This was like a fairy tale as if i was meant to see her. God.

Tagging buds: @PsychoDsk @Gengar @Zeta @Charisma @MA_ascender @Almost Chadlite @wsada @iforgotwhoelse
Yeah I saw the prettiest girl I'd ever seen last week too

• +1
And bluepill, no true blackpilled person would ever assume a female is that when living in a feminist gynocentric society. It’s more likely that the innocent looking ones are even bigger whores. The only foid that ever asked me to cum on her face was a skirt-wearing with a persona of a shy girl

A lot since before like 2018-2019 I was a simp reddit cuck who disliked incels like any normie. One day you’ll understand, and you’ll be thankfull
Damn so u saw everything Arvid crisick amnesia and salludon all the ascensions I’m jealous

Nigga wrote a whole wall of text for some random bitch who’s getting creampied by another nigga. Mirin hard OP, let the cuckholdry psl lore begin
I wrote one too I can find it

• +1
She forgot about you in a millisecond, and here you are writing an entire thread about her. Absolutely pathetic.

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
ik shit hurts but now i know they will never know better than you this forum proves better jfl (shes fucking ugly now)
Jfl Gods plan Gods plan🎶🎵

• +1
Reactions: kalluss
Hardmaxing has officially started this year this shit had to happen “canon event” this

My itis has a tough hoe-like exterior she projects to the outside world but shes actually shy but doesn't show it, shes a virgin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and PsychoH
Feels terrible right? Unless you got her
Yeah I only saw her for 30 seconds and didn't ask her number or anything, my bus arrived as she got to the stop, she was my exact type and phenomatch

• +1
She forgot about you in a millisecond, and here you are writing an entire thread about her. Absolutely pathetic.
Ur not getting any rep and besides pathetic is that I mog you to oblivion even while being a bit recessed that’s what is pathetic Kys and die in a ditch

• +1
Yeah I only saw her for 30 seconds and didn't ask her number or anything, my bus arrived as she got to the stop, she was my exact type and phenomatch
Same here, don’t worry you will get one soon just looksmax more not intended funny btw you will get one g trust me

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
yea well i hope i find atleast a mtb this year not some ltb thats thinks shes a stacy
U will man I’m sure ever htb who knows trust in it you will atleast you know howxto get one instead of the oofy doofy bluepill personality advice

• +1
U will man I’m sure ever htb who knows trust in it you will atleast you know howxto get one instead of the oofy doofy bluepill personality advice
bro i keep fucking attracting black girl jfl what the fuck am i doing wrong

• JFL
Imagine getting mogged to death by the person writing it
@Henry Rollins. Imagine that

bro i keep fucking attracting black girl jfl what the fuck am i doing wrong
Lmfao at least u got some options :ogre:
At least you know you aren’t ugly that’s something. Maybe try thugmaxing less idk be more white jfl

• +1
Imagine getting logged to death by the person writing it
@Henry Rollins. Imagine that
What’s ur rating tho? If she’s under 18 u can play the jbf card?:feelsokman:

• +1
Lmfao at least u got some options :ogre:
At least you know you aren’t ugly that’s something. Maybe try thugmaxing less idk be more white jfl
im fully white and there is no way i date a black girl or even fuck her (respectfully im not racist)

• +1
What’s ur rating tho? If she’s under 18 u can play the jbf card?:feelsokman:
Idk I can I think but it’s too late I’m leaving tomorrow and I’m not gonna start a search quest just to find her you know I live in Belgium so well… another time bud

• So Sad
Reactions: truthhurts
Same but now u know u aren’t horrendous looking

I am:ogre:
depends rn i would have to say no but before yea i was i was frauding at school withtout knowing luckly and wouldnt even pay attention

• +1
Im mad that no girl will ever willingly choose to be with me
Oh but you can’t be sure, there are probably things you can easily fix. @Gengar szys he’s a truecel I point out two things he can easily fix to make him mtn and he says I’m right and I am. Don’t give up nigger

• Love it
Reactions: Gengar
depends rn i would have to say no but before yea i was i was frauding at school withtout knowing luckly and wouldnt even pay attention
Time to get yourself some foids g be confident or atleast don’t be as retarded as me and u will get one for sure

• +1
Time to get yourself some foids g be confident or atleast don’t be as retarded as me and u will get one for sure
i have a shitty reputation jfl but meh who cares at this point (its only pictures)

• +1
i have a shitty reputation jfl but meh who cares at this point (its only pictures)
Same for me 3 years ago. I failed the year so I’m repeating with new retards I’m going to try to pull off a popular guy rep I actually can. Ur rep will improve soon dw

• +1
Same for me 3 years ago. I failed the year so I’m repeating with new retards I’m going to try to pull off a popular guy rep I actually can. Ur rep will improve soon dw
rep improve if you are a chad or if you acutally change and not be a autistic fuck

• +1
Did she look like Jordan Barrett
IMG 2045

• Woah
rep improve if you are a chad or if you acutally change and not be a autistic fuck
Yep I ascended I’m using tret and less autistic but still autistic enough for this place :ogre:👍

can i be ur tag bud plz @PsychoH

• +1
i dont think youll ever see her again thouugh, are you in a big city

• +1
What the actual fuck is that morph lmao Jordana. No actually not at all
Wdym she doesn’t look as good as him and what’s wrong with the morphs he would be Stacy
IMG 0199

• +1
I mean can you get her you think?
Its possible because were looksmatched but like she seems to be a pretty avoidant person , I've never seen her talk to a guy in the past year so shes like that yk , I dont think she wants to date or anything

• +1