Pretty girl aproaches me(bad ending)

breadyl

breadyl

Iron
So i have this one girl in klass i sit next to her and we start talking.And she starts to ask like would you fuck that person or another person blah blah.
(Since then i know her like for 1/2 years but we never realy talked)

And so we startet to chat on snap and we talked for a few days,everything seemed pretty flirty but i still tried to play it safe in case i have missunderstood her.

A few days later i was on a party and was enjoying myself and then she startet to act realy jealouse (she said like 3 times dont do anyithing with other girls ect)After these texts she then confessed that she thinks i am realy cute and have a realy nice peronality and that she has something like feelings towards me.

(For the people that now think i maybe reacted in a stupid way.I only said that this is cute from hear and asked her if she wants that we both go somewhere like the cinema.)

A few days later she wrote out of nothing that she maybe was wrong and that she changed her mind and stuff and that my hair looks bad...(ofc she meant also my face ect and then said some bs excuse like it never worked with ugly guys that have good peronality)And after that there was no real contact i just said ok.

For me this was the moment i realised how much looks mater.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 48689, VisageVirtuoso√, Klasik01 and 5 others
Didn’t read

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension and TechnoBoss
You must ascend and fuck all her friends bro

• +1
Reactions: kebab, autistic_tendencies and TechnoBoss
I read some of that ngl, just play it cool bro and talk to other girls if you want or whatever.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: okwiwhd, Nick.Harte, breadyl and 2 others
She was just horny should have closed on her

• +1
Reactions: ascension, Nick.Harte, TechnoBoss and 2 others

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377
That paragraph reads like a 12 year old

• +1
Reactions: ascension and News
So i have this one girl in klass i sit next to her and we start talking.And she starts to ask like would you fuck that person or another person blah blah.

And so we startet to chat on snap and we talked for a few days,everything seemed pretty flirty but i still tried to play it safe in case i have missunderstood her.

A few days later i was on a party and was enjoying myself and then she startet to act realy jealouse (she said like 3 times dont do anyithing with other girls ect)After these texts she then confessed that she thinks i am realy cute and have a realy nice peronality and that she has something like feelings towards me.

(For the people that now think i maybe reacted in a stupid way.I only said that this is cute from hear and asked her if she wants that we both go somewhere like the cinema.)

A few days later she wrote out of nothing that she maybe was wrong and that she changed her mind and stuff and that my hair looks bad...(ofc she meant also my face ect and then said some bs excuse like it never worked with ugly guys that have good peronality)And after that there was no real contact i just said ok.

shes just coping that she lost u imo

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss

Ascend hard and Fuck her friends

Ascend n fuck her bitch ass then leave (while simultaneously cheating on her)

• JFL
Reactions: breadyl