Prettyboy thread ab beta carotene is legit btw

Reformed

Reformed

ALL FOIDS ACT THE SAME / still on test e
Beta carotene actually makes u orange. I stopped taking 50k IUs recently bc I realized how goofy that coloring is. Legit my hands just looked like they belonged to donald trump. + I got tats so being paler is actually more ideal for me now so they pop out more and be more striking.

Anyway even if u don’t have tats being orange is legit PSL gaze. White, but not giga incel pale + red undertones will forever mog universally. Even more if ur in an ethnic shithole.

So don’t fall for the beta carotene meme. I legit can’t wait for my hands to clear up bc I cringe just looking at the tone of them. Yeah overall it spread everywhere but u really notice it on ur hands and places like that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, Debetro, Jungcuck and 5 others
White mogs orange, water

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
Yup, u get to realize that once u lose ur whiteness. I was a Muh I need to be tanned 24/7 coper
If you're blonde then having a tan increases your sex appeal, bronze is ideal not orange tho

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and Reformed
What about dark skin?

If you're blonde then having a tan increases your sex appeal, bronze is ideal not orange tho
Yeah I get u that summer time tan halo. But yeah only works bc blonde hair already makes u ‘white’ enough

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
slight tan is ideal but is asthanaxin still good?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 57122
Beta carotene actually makes u orange. I stopped taking 50k IUs recently bc I realized how goofy that coloring is. Legit my hands just looked like they belonged to donald trump. + I got tats so being paler is actually more ideal for me now so they pop out more and be more striking.

Anyway even if u don’t have tats being orange is legit PSL gaze. White, but not giga incel pale + red undertones will forever mog universally. Even more if ur in an ethnic shithole.

So don’t fall for the beta carotene meme. I legit can’t wait for my hands to clear up bc I cringe just looking at the tone of them. Yeah overall it spread everywhere but u really notice it on ur hands and places like that
How many carrots did you eat a month?

which thread? link it nigga

Yup, u get to realize that once u lose ur whiteness. I was a Muh I need to be tanned 24/7 coper
Just don't be ghostly pale theory. There's a reason people prefer lighter skin than darker skin.

What about dark skin?
If you’re dark skin you better have near perfect skin texture with no hyperpigmentation whatsoever
IMG 1937 IMG 1936

• +1
Reactions: pig_face
Legit, the tan meme is too strong. White with slight red tone over anything

• +1
Reactions: pig_face