price for femur & tibia lenghtening + arm lengthening?

T

themanwhoslays

Bronze
As all greycels, I am actually interested in doing this next spring.

Basically I have 3 options:

1) go to a EU surgeon and do femur(7cm) & tibia lenghtening(5cm) + arm lengthening(5cm)

2) go to parley and do femur 8 cm and don't do anything to armspan(i have 4 cm below my height arm lenght)

3) go to betz institute and do the 10 cm femur + arms(5cm)

Any suggestions or advices are welcome, and I will fully guide this on youtube/ ll forum/ this forum

• Woah
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
keep in mind I am athetic 169cm that does practice stretching, althought i am quite skinny( athetic build)

don't suggest any turkish butchers please

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6’3 chad, Deleted member 44159 and enchanted_elixir
being aesthetic is my dream, and so i would rather do femur + tibia + arms, but for parley is waaaaaaaaay too much

1) go to a EU surgeon and do femur(7cm) & tibia lenghtening(5cm) + arm lengthening(5cm)

2) go to parley and do femur 8 cm and don't do anything to armspan(i have 4 cm below my height arm lenght)

Any suggestions or advices are welcome, and I will fully guide this on youtube/ ll forum/ this forum
do N.1 if you're able to, more wingspan = more attractive frame, though 5'9/176 isnt a great height either so idk, I'm not very knowledgeable

do N.1 if you're able to, more wingspan = more attractive frame, though 5'9/176 isnt a great height either so idk, I'm not very knowledgeable
actually nvm, maybe send ur frame and I could make a more educated guess

that doesnt have parley prices and won't make me paralysed

although crippled 6 foot is better then 5 foot 6 manlet

• JFL
Reactions: ducktruck
also does anyone have any info about the new method coming out for lengthing?

You Are not doing arm lengthening. Really boring troll

• So Sad
Reactions: themanwhoslays
I already have small arms for my height, would't I look deformed after 10 cm height increase?

I have been planning this surgery for a while. Instead of just bumping your post numbers, you could give some advice

I postponed my year in university for this, so I believe I'm determined, although I can't afford Parley

(and I don't wanna butcher my legs by going to a turkish guy)

this forum gives me depression

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
You should ask at the LL forum, too many trolls and uninformed people here. Just be aware Paley is insanely expensive, especially for what you want.

hug your pillow brocel and deletee your .org account watch anime go gym and forget about women

I would love to do this combo but I don’t know much about arm lengthing
would they do arm and leg lengthing in the same surgery ?

or do you have to do arms n legs at separate times?

I would love to do this combo but I don’t know much about arm lengthing
would they do arm and leg lengthing in the same surgery ?

or do you have to do arms n legs at separate times?
depends on the doctor, but doing both at the same time is risky and unless you have bodybuilder arms you will have noodles

Betz is good option but
depends on the doctor, but doing both at the same time is risky and unless you have bodybuilder arms you will have noodles
can you explain why noodles. ? So you get arms and legs done separately majority of time

Betz is good option but

can you explain why noodles. ? So you get arms and legs done separately majority of time
i keep reading betz horror storries and truth be told im thinking of cancelling and getting another doc