Primal, racist British white LoveIslandmaxxed foids reacting to "tall, dark and handsome" white vs ethnic men

Are these foids having a low IQ moment?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
Him: "I'm Lorenzo. My parents both come from Italy."
Her: "Yasssss, I love my men tall dark and handsome!"

Him: "I'm Omar. My parents are both Arabs from Jordan."
Her: "Eww, not THAT dark, piss off thanks. You're not culturally compatible with me."

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16474, House Lannister, justinzayn and 22 others
@Korea @FailedNormieManlet @MoeZart @stevielake @Br0sk1

• +1
Reactions: Korea and Deleted member 7098
Jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Hueless, Deleted member 14905 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 14905 and currylightskin
"British foids" and "low IQ" are synonyms in my book

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hueless, Gargantuan, Mewton and 6 others
Muh "you're too culturally different from me"
-proceeds to date hispanic men while ignoring levantine arabs and turks-
They want hairy abusive boyfriends

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Him: "My parents both come from Italy."

View attachment 1604511

Him: "My parents are both Arabs from Jordan."
Her: "Eww, not THAT dark, piss off thanks. You're not culturally compatible with me."

View attachment 1604512
JFL white women. They are so racist to ethnics, and think they are better. One day I will fucking hip toss one of their faggot pikey boyfriends and then they will never think the same

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member, Kristin, Cidre enjoyer and 1 other person
JFL white women. They are so racist to ethnics, and think they are better. One day I will fucking hip toss one of their faggot pikey boyfriends and then they will never think the same
Even ethnics who are white-passing, as soon as they find out they're ethnic, they go cold.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member, Indeed and 4 others
  • Love it
Him: "My parents both come from Italy."

View attachment 1604511

Him: "My parents are both Arabs from Jordan."

View attachment 1604512
Meanwhile:

:forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Lifefuel for Arabcels

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Chadeep, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 17291 and FailedNormieManlet
@PrinterAndFaxMachin @Trickane

Muh "you're too culturally different from me"
-proceeds to date hispanic men while ignoring levantine arabs and turks-
But curries here told me they mog latinos @Biggdink @Ethereal

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 7580
@PrinterAndFaxMachin @Trickane
I've said it time and time again but political and media halo are extremely important. Just saying you're from a certain nation with a bad reputation is enough to kill your chances in the market. There are also different boxes that you should try to fit to do well.

Also I have met friends acquaintances and other people of North Indian descent over the years who have Michael Morrone's pheno
People think Morrone is Indian

Even tiktokers think so. What are your thoughts tbh?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, KDA Player, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: gamma, Hero of the Imperium, Xangsane and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Hero of the Imperium, Xangsane and 1 other person
I've said it time and time again but political and media halo are extremely important. Just saying you're from a certain nation with a bad reputation is enough to kill your chances in the market. There are also different boxes that you should try to fit to do well.

Also I have met friends acquaintances and other people of North Indian descent over the years who have Michael Morrone's pheno
View attachment 1604533
Even tiktokers think so. What are your thoughts tbh?
Saying that "I'm from India" is enough to make a foid's pussy dry. Or any Asian nation for that matter. Even if the guy looks typically white or whitish.

I agree the media is responsible for this

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, LooksOrDeath, ROTTING and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Cidre enjoyer and Deleted member 7580
  • +1
1 billion and rising.
tbh if you consider the entire of south asia, it's almost 2billion people. I think south asians are literally the biggest ethnic group, almost 25% of the world's population

• +1
tbh if you consider the entire of south asia, it's almost 2billion people. I think south asians are literally the biggest ethnic group, almost 25% of the world's population
Even more so than han chinese

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
White women are worshiped by everyone and they can’t exist without white mens cum
So….
So why would they prefer a darker skinned, swarthier, less attractive italian over a paler prettier arab or turk

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 7580
Saying that "I'm from India" is enough to make a foid's pussy dry. Or any Asian nation for that matter. Even if the guy looks typically white or whitish.

I agree the media is responsible for this
Yeah but u know 90% of Ethnics u would interract with can't claim to be from India, it's like if Morgan Freeman claimed to be from Africa.

I think people actually need to go to a decent bar in a big UK city and ud see that up Ethnics, like USA BBC's, are entirely different in every way to a fob.

Also OP I think u need to nichemaxx or switch up your vibe, generally I have found white foids the most receptive by far.

• +1
OP is coping.

No woman ever says "tall dark and handsome". This is an ethnic incel mantra that is only spoken online by incels.

Women hate dark men.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, TeraCope54 and Xangsane
Yeah but u know 90% of Ethnics u would interract with can't claim to be from India, it's like if Morgan Freeman claimed to be from Africa.

I think people actually need to go to a decent bar in a big UK city and ud see that up Ethnics, like USA BBC's, are entirely different in every way to a fob.

Also OP I think u need to nichemaxx or switch up your vibe, generally I have found white foids the most receptive by far.
British asians here (British curries) are often seen as comic relief and hence tokenised
I've got curry friends who fall into this category despite being thugmaxxed

OP is coping.

No woman ever says "tall dark and handsome". This is an ethnic incel mantra that is only spoken online by incels.

Women hate dark men.
Have you seen love island?
Many women love tall, dark, white and handsome men, with the emphasis on white.

So why would they prefer a darker skinned, swarthier, less attractive italian over a paler prettier arab or turk
Yea tbh most girls would even reject prime Gandy and pitt if they were Muslim

• +1
Yea tbh most girls would even reject prime Gandy and pitt if they were Muslim
So why do some white foids convert into Judaism after marrying a Jewish guy? If they can do that, they should have no problem converting to Islam.

I don't even bother with white foids, they burn too quickly and are pasty. Plus they age like milk... And all that drinking...

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
So why do some white foids convert into Judaism after marrying a Jewish guy? If they can do that, they should have no problem converting to Islam.

I don't even bother with white foids, they burn too quickly and are pasty. Plus they age like milk... And all that drinking...
You’re white
Why do you even tell them you’re a muslim ?

Tbh even most non white girls won’t date a muslim guy

• JFL
Have you seen love island?
Many women love tall, dark, white and handsome men, with the emphasis on white.

Cope, that is a white trash staged reality tv show.

White women refuse dark haired men's sperm:

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/blue-eyed-sperm-boom-sees-imports-rise-3000-s3z8v5lfj

“The vast majority of what we have and what we sell are the Caucasian blond-haired, blue-eyed donors,” Fredrik Andreasson, chief financial officer at the Seattle Sperm Bank, told The Wall Street Journal.

While some think pursuing the fantasy of a perfect child smacks of eugenics, Americans are finding ways to attempt to give birth to designer babies, whether through sperm from blond-haired, blue-eyed athletic Danes or by taking ads out in Ivy League college newspapers looking for an egg donor with high SAT scores and varsity-team records.

The freedom to choose the kind of child one wants, as opposed to a child who perhaps more closely resembles oneself, could create “consumer eugenics,” said Jonathan Moreno, an endowed professor of biomedical ethics at the University of Virginia. “We have cultural stereotypes. Blue eyes, light skin and height are valued. It would be a historic irony if we all ended up looking like that.”

Arnt is one of 50 men from Denmark whose sperm sits in one of three metal vats in Manhattan, waiting for a couple or a single mother desperate for a baby. In this case, a Viking baby.

The company, Scandinavian Cryobank, has been in business in Denmark for almost 20 years. It takes credit for 10,000 babies worldwide. Two years ago, the company opened a New York office and began marketing Scandinavian sperm to infertility doctors and their patients with a sleek albeit controversial slogan: “Congratulations, it’s a Viking!” Another advertisement shows a blond, blue-eyed baby and talks about his ancestors who beat Columbus to North America. “You’d better build a strong crib,” the ad boasts.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and TeraCope54
Cope, that is a white trash staged reality tv show.

White women refuse dark haired men's sperm:

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/blue-eyed-sperm-boom-sees-imports-rise-3000-s3z8v5lfj

“The vast majority of what we have and what we sell are the Caucasian blond-haired, blue-eyed donors,” Fredrik Andreasson, chief financial officer at the Seattle Sperm Bank, told The Wall Street Journal.

Arnt is one of 50 men from Denmark whose sperm sits in one of three metal vats in Manhattan, waiting for a couple or a single mother desperate for a baby. In this case, a Viking baby.

The company, Scandinavian Cryobank, has been in business in Denmark for almost 20 years. It takes credit for 10,000 babies worldwide. Two years ago, the company opened a New York office and began marketing Scandinavian sperm to infertility doctors and their patients with a sleek albeit controversial slogan: “Congratulations, it’s a Viking!” Another advertisement shows a blond, blue-eyed baby and talks about his ancestors who beat Columbus to North America. “You’d better build a strong crib,” the ad boasts.
I bet they mean dark blond

@Xangsane @FailedNormieManlet
rate this Primal Love Island pheno foid married with children to a Bengali Muslim:Comfy:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 17291 and FailedNormieManlet
@Xangsane @FailedNormieManlet
rate this Primal Love Island pheno foid married with children to a Bengali Muslim:Comfy:

note how she married a very primal and thuggish looking bengali? These primal fucks only love low IQ thugs.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 15004
Slavic gold digger pheno
HTB
But I thought she fit the extremely dark tanned Anglo Love Island pheno more:unsure:

Here is her from her childhood. She is native Anglo not a Slavic migrant

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 17291, Deleted member 16834 and 1 other person
  • +1
But I thought she fit the extremely dark tanned Anglo Love Island pheno more:unsure:

Here is her from her childhood. She is native Anglo not a Slavic migrant

Needed more fake tan for the love island pheno
I'm aware she's anglo yes

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
Good looks trump all unless you're indian i guess. Oussama had the second best tinder experiment i've ever done even with that terrorist name failo @looksmaxxer234 @Biggdink @Xangsane

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Moggedbyevery1, Korea and 3 others