Primal, racist British white LoveIslandmaxxed foids reacting to "tall, dark and handsome" white vs ethnic men

Are these foids having a low IQ moment?

• Total voters
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
But I thought she fit the extremely dark tanned Anglo Love Island pheno more:unsure:

Here is her from her childhood. She is native Anglo not a Slavic migrant

nigga she grew up in bradford of all places (bradford is paki central in the UK) and the school she looks like she went to looks poor I.E. lots of ethnics.

While mine and @Xangsane statements are true, the person you have selected is an exception and the factors which I have stated skew her to dating pakis - which is rare in it's own right

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15004 and Xangsane
Needed more fake tan for the love island pheno
I'm aware she's anglo yes
Would you mind posting more examples because I am curious as she is very pale, like the color of paper but she has a very dark tan on her all the time. I thought that was already pretty dark:unsure:

Comparison purposes, I'm interested to see what you mean(y)

• Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane
nigga she grew up in bradford of all places (bradford is paki central in the UK) and the school she looks like she went to looks poor I.E. lots of ethnics.

While mine and @Xangsane statements are true, the person you have selected is an exception and the factors which I have stated skew her to dating pakis - which is rare in it's own right
Oh lol I am posting this because I thought it would be interesting as it pertains to you as you are Bengali and to Xangsane because he's Muslim and loves Love Island Pheno girls:LOL:

• Hmm...
Good looks trump all unless you're indian i guess. Oussama had the second best tinder experiment i've ever done even with that terrorist name failo @looksmaxxer234 @Biggdink @Xangsane
View attachment 1604558
He’s white Muslim like op
@Xangsane girls don’t even know what are Muslim names, your name can’t be a failo

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 14160
I see so she must not discriminate because she went to an integrated school and had more exposure and dealings with curries meaning she became less racist over time.

Maybe exposure to more curries boosted sexual dimorphism of curries too in her mind because of sheer exposure, so she could differentiate between our phenos better allowing for dimorphism . What are your thoughts on this? @Xangsane

Last edited:
  • +1
Oh lol I am posting this because I thought it would be interesting as it pertains to you as you are Bengali and to Xangsane because he's Muslim and loves Love Island Pheno girls:LOL:
I actually despise the love island slag look. It looks low class, tarty and trashy

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15004 and FailedNormieManlet
Jews paid them to set agenda/10

Would you mind posting more examples because I am curious as she is very pale, like the color of paper but she has a very dark tan on her all the time. I thought that was already pretty dark:unsure:

Comparison purposes, I'm interested to see what you mean(y)
look up love island JFL

See the blonde chick on the far left in the light blue dress? Imagine her but with bigger tits and a fatter ass and fatter lips. This sort of chick

Love island primal pheno

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004 and Xangsane
Basically arab names
@Xangsane girls don’t even know what are Muslim names, your name can’t be a failo

I actually despise the love island slag look. It looks low class, tarty and trashy
I thought you loved those girls because you've made at least 50 threads about girls who have the Love Island pheno, my bad

• JFL
I see so she must not discriminate because she went to an integrated school and had more exposure and dealings with curries meaning she became less racist over time.

Maybe exposure to more curries boosted dimorphism too in her mind of curries. What are your thoughts on this? @Xangsane
I see this theory working. Foids like her are rare here

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 15004
💁‍♂️ idk when i larped as alesandro on tinder, seemed to do just as well as when name is sheida :Comfy:

I thought you loved those girls because you've made at least 50 threads about girls who have the Love Island pheno, my bad
Because it's funny how foids think that pheno looks attractive, and so many men are conditioned to think that way

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet

Maybe exposure to more curries boosted dimorphism too in her mind of curries. What are your thoughts on this? @Xangsane
You could say that I guess, she probably dated that guy from school and thus is now still with him. Most girls who grew up in bradford and date pakis like that end up looking a little on the primal side. All white girls I've ever dated have been NP and I am NP anyways

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
They are ugly subhumans facially but have very fuckable bodies I can see the appeal(y)
I get the appeal too. They look like sluts and very fuckable and like actual objects. High sex appeal but very low LTR appeal. So guys will simp for them lmao
Low class subhumans
the trashiest people to exist on this god forsaken island just after gypsies

• +1
It's interesting to have these kinds of conversations regarding SMV appeal phenos society and everything with you and @FailedNormieManlet (y)

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Xangsane
I get the appeal too. They look like sluts and very fuckable and like actual objects. High sex appeal but very low LTR appeal. So guys will simp for them lmao

the trashiest people to exist on this god forsaken island just after gypsies
I wouldn't say anything about gypsies/the roma as they're people like all of us too but my god can't we time travel to see less foids like this

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 15004
the video is not loading

or are u roleplaying what a female would say :unsure:

I have seen girls like her exist, but they are mainly in places like Bradford and Birmingham. I did once see such a pairing in my small home town once, paki bf was dressed a bit like a roadman wearing jordans and trackies, and the girl was blonde and looked similar to the girl in the video. More often than not these sorts of girls always grew up with curries imo
I wouldn't say anything about gypsies/the roma as they're people like all of us too but my god can't we time travel to see less foids like this
I do not know roma gypsies, I was merely commenting on the irish "fight you for a fiver" ones. The love island girls are such air heads, I can't stand speaking with them for too long
It's interesting to have these kinds of conversations regarding SMV appeal phenos society and everything with you and @FailedNormieManlet (y)
<3

Good looks trump all unless you're indian i guess. Oussama had the second best tinder experiment i've ever done even with that terrorist name failo @looksmaxxer234 @Biggdink @Xangsane
View attachment 1604558
Lol, his name is Oussama. If that isn't the hardest name failo idk what is.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Lmao, AscendingHero and 4 others
Although I will fully come clean and say this. Amongst such pairings it is RARE af to see the girl convert to islam

have seen girls like her exist, but they are mainly in places like Bradford and Birmingham. I did once see such a pairing in my small home town once, paki bf was dressed a bit like a roadman wearing jordans and trackies, and the girl was blonde and looked similar to the girl in the video. More often than not these sorts of girls always grew up with curries imo
My theory is basically common sense lol if you are exposed to more of a certain people and involved with them on a day to day basis and are integrated then this reduces racism, and increases sexual dimorphism through sheer numbers as you are exposed to them more so you naturally start to differentiate between them better by recognizing features better.

• +1
I bet her parents regret the fact that a blonde hair blue eyed child has just thrown away her ultra-rare genes lol I saw in the tiktok that her kids have light brown hair but dark eyes.

Brutal.

• JFL
Reactions: Korea
My theory is basically common sense lol if you are exposed to more of a certain people and involved with them on a day to day basis and are integrated then this reduces racism, and increases sexual dimorphism through sheer numbers as you are exposed to them more so you naturally start to differentiate between them better by recognizing features better.
It's tough to say, I do think what you do say holds merit but I think for some women it becomes a fetish thing at one point.

I knew 1 white girl who was obsessed with me because I was curry unironically. She said she always found curry guys cute and funny (she was crazy btw and now has an onlyfans) and all this other shit. She even has a curry bf rn, she was taller than me too. Used to be my friend until she started doing weird shit and I had to cut her off.

But yes, I think while what you say does hold merit, I do feel like with these girls they end up having a weird sort of curry fetish

• Hmm...
It's tough to say, I do think what you do say holds merit but I think for some women it becomes a fetish thing at one point.

I knew 1 white girl who was obsessed with me because I was curry unironically. She said she always found curry guys cute and funny (she was crazy btw and now has an onlyfans) and all this other shit. She even has a curry bf rn, she was taller than me too. Used to be my friend until she started doing weird shit and I had to cut her off.

But yes, I think while what you say does hold merit, I do feel like with these girls they end up having a weird sort of curry fetish
The girls you're talking about seem insane and completely different ngl lmao they seem unhinged and kinda deranged if they have any kind of intense fetish for a race like that

• +1
The girls you're talking about seem insane and completely different ngl lmao they seem unhinged and kinda deranged if they have any kind of intense fetish for a race like that
Apparently she never had such a fetish before. But she is crazy, after I rejected her she tried moving to my older brother, and then she got rejected by him and went crazy. She never told me directly she had a curry fetish, but she told my white friend she had a thing for curries. She was deranged and crazy af, she even told my then gf back then that I hated her and shit so we would break up and so I could date her.

British asians here (British curries) are often seen as comic relief and hence tokenised
I've got curry friends who fall into this category despite being thugmaxxed
Ok, not my experience Bhai, but I agree there is skew, most legit curri s are tragic af, see th video where th British curry is playing on his phon on a bench and the white normienwalks over and spills his maccas shake all over him

• +1
OP is coping.

No woman ever says "tall dark and handsome". This is an ethnic incel mantra that is only spoken online by incels.

Women hate dark men.
Tall dark and handsome means dark hair, not skin.

Anyway, op, don’t think you’re allowed to get your panties in a bunch about white women rejecting you if you’re actively seeking them out instead of women from your own race. Also if you were a chad arab or whatever else she wouldn’t have rejected you tbh, better get looksmaxxing

• Hmm...
ive never seen this personally
most girls i know that like tall dark and handsome don't mind interracial
meanwhile pale emo twink appreciators have hitler tier standards for breeding
the only exception is if you tell a girl that you're indian :feelskek: game over every time

Anyway, op, don’t think you’re allowed to get your panties in a bunch about white women rejecting you if you’re actively seeking them out instead of women from your own race. Also if you were a chad arab or whatever else she wouldn’t have rejected you tbh, better get looksmaxxing

Looks like this dummy completely ignored my posts on hair color.

I was specifically referring to hair. No white woman wants dark haired mates, and will only settle for dark haired simps.

White women are Nazis.

66854963_705011216596233_7270232459248140288_n.jpg
Cope, that is a white trash staged reality tv show.

White women refuse dark haired men's sperm:

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/blue-eyed-sperm-boom-sees-imports-rise-3000-s3z8v5lfj

“The vast majority of what we have and what we sell are the Caucasian blond-haired, blue-eyed donors,” Fredrik Andreasson, chief financial officer at the Seattle Sperm Bank, told The Wall Street Journal.

While some think pursuing the fantasy of a perfect child smacks of eugenics, Americans are finding ways to attempt to give birth to designer babies, whether through sperm from blond-haired, blue-eyed athletic Danes or by taking ads out in Ivy League college newspapers looking for an egg donor with high SAT scores and varsity-team records.

The freedom to choose the kind of child one wants, as opposed to a child who perhaps more closely resembles oneself, could create “consumer eugenics,” said Jonathan Moreno, an endowed professor of biomedical ethics at the University of Virginia. “We have cultural stereotypes. Blue eyes, light skin and height are valued. It would be a historic irony if we all ended up looking like that.”

Arnt is one of 50 men from Denmark whose sperm sits in one of three metal vats in Manhattan, waiting for a couple or a single mother desperate for a baby. In this case, a Viking baby.

The company, Scandinavian Cryobank, has been in business in Denmark for almost 20 years. It takes credit for 10,000 babies worldwide. Two years ago, the company opened a New York office and began marketing Scandinavian sperm to infertility doctors and their patients with a sleek albeit controversial slogan: “Congratulations, it’s a Viking!” Another advertisement shows a blond, blue-eyed baby and talks about his ancestors who beat Columbus to North America. “You’d better build a strong crib,” the ad boasts.
Nope. Women say they don't value dark impurity.

PAY-Britains-most-prolific-sperm-donor-has-800-children-and-sells-bottles-of-his-sperm-for-%C2%A350-online.jpg

Looks like this dummy completely ignored my posts on hair color.

I was specifically referring to hair. No white woman wants dark haired mates, and will only settle for dark haired simps.
lol funny shitposts man

I don't actively seek out white women, and they're bottom of the barrel for me. They age like milk, have horrible cuisine and drinking cultures. Most of them won't want to adopt to a different cuisine where I'm from, and I won't eat their bland food or cook that sort of food either. I also can't be myself around them and their families.

I prefer Arabs, latinas, mullata women. I just wanted to share with you my experiences with chavvy white women and why they're the way they are.

I absolutely am not whitewashed over as 80% of my friends are ethnic. About 60% of my friends overall are black people.

Been rated about 5.5 PSL here on average, have a similar pheno as this guy:

Last edited:
Ok, not my experience Bhai, but I agree there is skew, most legit curri s are tragic af, see th video where th British curry is playing on his phon on a bench and the white normienwalks over and spills his maccas shake all over him
Also black guys here are mostly used for sex and strs by white women

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry
In the UK it's morphed Thurston/Maher or rot

• JFL
In the UK it's morphed Thurston/Maher or rot
I look more like this guy but with slightly slightly longer hair. Over?

Also why would I want white women who'd age like milk and have horrible cuisine? I also can't be myself around the majority of them, which is why I go for mulattas, Arabs and latinas.

• JFL
Reactions: Trickane
I look more like this guy but with slightly slightly longer hair. Over?
View attachment 1604723
Also why would I want white women who'd age like milk and have horrible cuisine? I also can't be myself around the majority of them, which is why I go for mulattas, Arabs and latinas.
Jokes aside not over but UK is hell
UK women are trash

• +1
Images   2022 03 25T143156110

• Ugh..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back