Primal, racist British white LoveIslandmaxxed foids reacting to "tall, dark and handsome" white vs ethnic men

Are these foids having a low IQ moment?

• Total voters
Jokes aside not over but UK is hell
UK women are trash
Why not over?
Agreed most UK foids are trash. White UK foids especially which is why I don't bother with them at all.

Good looks trump all unless you're indian i guess. Oussama had the second best tinder experiment i've ever done even with that terrorist name failo @looksmaxxer234 @Biggdink @Xangsane
View attachment 1604558
Looks, especially pheno is more important than name and religion

This Oussama looks white

• Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane
I can't understand why people think this looks attractive. It's tacky, low class and trashy
Ikr
He's probably a greycel here

• JFL
Why not over?
Agreed most UK foids are trash. White UK foids especially which is why I don't bother with them at all.
Lel

Effy

i love kaya scodelario and she is from the uk

• +1
That guy is 100% british

When love island girls say "tall dark and handsome" they often mean a tanned brit with dark hair
North atlantid pheno but they don't reject Meds either

That guy is 100% british

When love island girls say "tall dark and handsome" they often mean a tanned brit with dark hair
what girl actually says tall dark and handsome irl :feelskek:

• JFL
what do most white women look like where you live?
Some are posh and hqnp but are strictly white only, and others are chavvy and have that Essex look

everyone rates you chad, you know it's not over :feelskek:
Yes but there's more to it than that. Also my social circle is mostly black jfl

• +1
Reactions: Trickane
Anything that isn't the love island pheno for both genders
Nigga who watches love island outside of UK

I guess you mean everyone that isn't white

• +1
Nigga who watches love island outside of UK

I guess you mean everyone that isn't white
Yes unfortunately, especially when women are picking men. Race penalty applies even more for men.
Some mulattos have appeal to primal white foids but only for short term

Dark means med usually
It can, yeah. When it was first created it just meant any white guy with dark hair, anywhere from north atlantid to spanish. At the time it was created it was FOR SURE not referring to non-white people (shit was way racist back then)
Now it can mean whatever anybody thinks it means. If a black girl says it she’s talking about dark skins for example
I know but why reject a lighter skinned arab or turk over a darker skinned Italian
Because 1. Race mixing is rare, people like to act like it isn’t, but it is

2. skin color has almost nothing to do with perception of race, if surfer chad gets a fake tan, you don’t perceive him as black. Pale south koreans are not moving to italy and blending in.

Now, as for the hypothetical situation where a very light arab gets rejected in favor of a dark italian, probably not happening on any scale where it actually matters. Chances are if there’s an arab passing italian he’s just going to get rejected by the girl who doesn’t date arabs too. If he’s not arab passing, has white italian bone structure, but just happens to be dark then you have your answer there, too.

A lot of people don’t want to date outside of their own race, there’s nothing inherently wrong with that, there’s nothing inherently wrong with any preference.

• +1
It can, yeah. When it was first created it just meant any white guy with dark hair, anywhere from north atlantid to spanish. At the time it was created it was FOR SURE not referring to non-white people (shit was way racist back then)
Now it can mean whatever anybody thinks it means. If a black girl says it she’s talking about dark skins for example

Because 1. Race mixing is rare, people like to act like it isn’t, but it is

2. skin color has almost nothing to do with perception of race, if surfer chad gets a fake tan, you don’t perceive him as black. Pale south koreans are not moving to italy and blending in.

Now, as for the hypothetical situation where a very light arab gets rejected in favor of a dark italian, probably not happening on any scale where it actually matters. Chances are if there’s an arab passing italian he’s just going to get rejected by the girl who doesn’t date arabs too. If he’s not arab passing, has white italian bone structure, but just happens to be dark then you have your answer there, too.

A lot of people don’t want to date outside of their own race, there’s nothing inherently wrong with that, there’s nothing inherently wrong with any preference.
I agree with this but what bothers me is the bad reasoning behind preferring a more curry looking Italian to a more white looking turk or arab. I do know that most white foids want white men and I ain't complaining bc they're not my first choice and never will be.
I'm just highlighting their true nature

I agree with this but what bothers me is the bad reasoning behind preferring a more curry looking Italian to a more white looking turk or arab. I do know that most white foids want white men and I ain't complaining bc they're not my first choice and never will be.
I'm just highlighting their true nature
The average person, of ANY race, prefers to date within their own race
That’s just a fact

The only reason they have to make up excuses is because people like to act like interracial dating is the norm and that everyone wants to/should want to do it

But the scenario you’re suggesting is kinda fantasy, any british girl or whoever who refuses to date light arabs is not dating a dark (or especially Indian passing) italian, ever
For the most part in the real world your race is whatever you look like, not what you actually are

Also chad arab would not get rejected tbh

• +1
The average person, of ANY race, prefers to date within their own race
That’s just a fact

The only reason they have to make up excuses is because people like to act like interracial dating is the norm and that everyone wants to/should want to do it

But the scenario you’re suggesting is kinda fantasy, any british girl or whoever who refuses to date light arabs is not dating a dark (or especially Indian passing) italian, ever
For the most part in the real world your race is whatever you look like, not what you actually are

Also chad arab would not get rejected tbh
I know but have you seen love island?

That guy is 100% british

This tbh I don’t kno why people don’t understand this .

Also women not liking ethnics isn’t racist it’s just preference

This tbh I don’t kno why people don’t understand this .

Also women not liking ethnics isn’t racist it’s just preference
I know but why would they reject a brown haired blue eyed arab chad for a dark skinned italian

Users who are viewing this thread

Back