PRIVATIZE THE FUCKING FORUM, IDIOTS

D

Deleted member 33275

Platinum
OUR SLAYING DAYS ARE OVER IF NORMIES FIND OUT ABOUT PLASTIC SURGERIES, THE IMPORTANCE OF BEING IN SHAPE AND LIFTS

PLASTIC SURGEONS HAD 3 INCEL CLIENTS TILL NOW, WE CANT ALLOW NORMIES TO SWARM THEIR OFFICES

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3105, Deleted member 32537, Nick.Harte and 5 others
Mods won't do shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, SubHumanHere and Deleted member 22924
rl has spoken.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3105, Deleted member 21863 and SubHumanHere
OUR SLAYING DAYS ARE OVER IF NORMIES FIND OUT ABOUT PLASTIC SURGERIES, THE IMPORTANCE OF BEING IN SHAPE AND LIFTS
Tiktok greycel talking about privating the forum, how ironic.
Joined Jul 29, 2023
Posts 236
Reputation 221

• +1
Reactions: nope and constant_while_6800
It's beyond saving

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and SubHumanHere

PLASTIC SURGEONS HAD 3 INCEL CLIENTS TILL NOW, WE CANT ALLOW NORMIES TO SWARM THEIR OFFICES
It's kind of too late I think

We will just have to hope that they have bad bases you actually need a good base for surgery to be good

I'm more worried though about them knowing because i think the beauty of looksmaxing and getting the benefits from looksmaxing work better in concealment because your operating at a point of advantage and its not clear to others what's going on

We are ambush predators, and if this becomes well known it kind of blows our cover

People say but everyone knows looks matter and they do but they don't know it at a dynamic sort of level

• +1
Reactions: Informationcapitali and Deleted member 19766
Joined Jul 29, 2023
Posts 236
Reputation 221
OP has been around since 2017 you clueless subhuman, meanwhile you joined just a few months ago lmao.

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Also cage at people itt not realizing this post is satire.

• +1
Reactions: Bushman and Deleted member 21898
Most of surgerymaxxers are greycels with 2 posts.

OP has been around since 2017 you clueless subhuman, meanwhile you joined just a few months ago lmao.
Didn't create a account and i have been here for a year and a half.

Most of surgerymaxxers are greycels with 2 posts.
aint no graycel doing that. what graycels do is learning how to mew and properly sleep, they think surgery is "unnatural" and that we should "maximize what we got"

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
aint no graycel doing that. what graycels do is learning how to mew and properly sleep, they think surgery is "unnatural" and that we should "maximize what we got"
JoinedJun 13, 2023

what does privatizing mean?

who are greycels?

Every greycels have lurked for at 4 years before joining.

Every greycels have lurked for at 4 years before joining.
OP was a prominent user on Lookism, but ofc kids who didn’t even get to browse it before it went down wouldn’t know this.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Joined Jul 29, 2023
Posts 236
Reputation 221
Well personally I have been lurking for a year but I thought that since everyone wants the mods to private the forum it’s best to create an account just in case. It’s possible that’s what he did as well

• +1
Reactions: SubHumanHere
OP was a prominent user on Lookism, but ofc kids who didn’t even get to browse it before it went down wouldn’t know this.
Oh ok ,I thought that you were being sarcastic.

millions of americans get plastic surgery every single year, with or without blackpill surgical prices increase regardless. Sure it will add to the people getting surgeries, but it won't be substantial enough to drastically increase the price, therefore it's pointless to even have this discussion about privatizing the forum. However, I could be wrong and it will make everyone get surgery and yadadadada. But at the end of the day there's no chance, blackpill is not mainstream right now & it won't be mainstream for a while. just cuz sum fuckers on tiktok are posting this shit does not make it mainstream it will fade very soon just give it time. Normies are pussy ass bitches especially tiktokkers unless they are really that desperate their dumbasses are not getting surgery. They turn everything cringe stg fuck that whole app.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
millions of americans get plastic surgery every single year, with or without blackpill surgical prices increase regardless. Sure it will add to the people getting surgeries, but it won't be substantial enough to drastically increase the price, therefore it's pointless to even have this discussion about privatizing the forum. However, I could be wrong and it will make everyone get surgery and yadadadada. But at the end of the day there's no chance, blackpill is not mainstream right now & it won't be mainstream for a while. just cuz sum fuckers on tiktok are posting this shit does not make it mainstream it will fade very soon just give it time. Normies are pussy ass bitches especially tiktokkers unless they are really that desperate their dumbasses are not getting surgery. They turn everything cringe stg fuck that whole app.
Facts James

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
Facts James
faded dan a hoe rn im just writing m feelings rn and what I'm going thru rlly emotional rn so anyone if I said anything wrong feel free to call me out on my bullshit and I'm out of it ain't slept for 2 days I needa sleep I'm seeing shadows in the corner of my eye

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
Btw, in case any of you missed it I already posted a solution to this problem: