Problem solving

Deleted member 10413

Deleted member 10413

🌸🌼❤️✨👑✨❤️🌼🌸

*Disclaimer*

I was about to get started on the last 2 guides related to thinking but realized I didn't cover this nearly as well as I would have liked.
I won't @ people because this is a simpler guide.​

Step #1 – Close your eyes

Close your eyes. Each time you close your eyes – especially when you’re doing some visualization – your brain produces higher levels of alpha waves.​

Step #2 – Take a deep breath

Deep breathing exercises can also boost your alpha waves. Try sitting comfortably, and breathe in gently through your nose and out through your mouth to a slow count of five.​
Remember - If at any point you begin to feel frustrated repeat steps 1 and 2.​

Step #3 – Build a deep understanding​

Open your eyes and and break down all of the information in the problem into its SMALLEST possible pieces. Often times people look at a difficult problem and don't know were to begin and feel frustrated. But if you start from the beginning and break everything down into small pieces you can develop a deep understanding of the problem. If your visual memory is good enough to allow you to do this in your mind then great if not use a flowchart (https://www.zenflowchart.com/).​

Step #4 – Failure

If after you break down the problem you still can't formulate a solution leave the problem, allow your brain to make some new subconscious background connections and return later. Repeat this until the problem is solved.​

Here are the previous guides​

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: col34d, soontoaccend, Deleted member 8244 and 6 others
Very important part of self control is to be able to look at things rationally with a clear head

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 761 and Deleted member 10413
2Bz.gif

Where's my tag ???

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10413
  • +1
Reactions: john2
As usual, fantastic guide

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 10413

*Disclaimer*

I was about to get started on the last 2 guides related to thinking but realized I didn't cover this nearly as well as I would have liked.
I won't @ people because this is a simpler guide.​

Step #1 – Close your eyes

Close your eyes. Each time you close your eyes – especially when you’re doing some visualization – your brain produces higher levels of alpha waves.​

Step #2 – Take a deep breath

Deep breathing exercises can also boost your alpha waves. Try sitting comfortably, and breathe in gently through your nose and out through your mouth to a slow count of five.​
Remember - If at any point you begin to feel frustrated repeat steps 1 and 2.​

Step #3 – Build a deep understanding​

Open your eyes and and break down all of the information in the problem into its SMALLEST possible pieces. Often times people look at a difficult problem and don't know were to begin and feel frustrated. But if you start from the beginning and break everything down into small pieces you can develop a deep understanding of the problem. If your visual memory is good enough to allow you to do this in your mind then great if not use a flowchart (https://www.zenflowchart.com/).​

Step #4 – Failure

If after you break down the problem you still can't formulate a solution leave the problem, allow your brain to make some new subconscious background connections and return later. Repeat this until the problem is solved.​

Here are the previous guides​

In short,
Relaxing the mind and developing concentration to maximize information processing
Apply first principles and reductionism

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24293 and garoupilled_