Project Confidence

Sizzurp

Sizzurp

Steven, AKA Chad, AKA, the guy who makes YT vids with the most random of topic's and no matter how outrages the video is, He still manages to get allot of girls.

And people started to wonder in the comments section on how he gets that confidence, So they released a program called Project Confidence.

• +1
Reactions: Zeus and kobecel
Kanker.

• +1
Reactions: 712127
just be confident bro theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bennett, RichardSpencel, Sizzurp and 1 other person
Top KEK

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: You, RichardSpencel, Sizzurp and 2 others
Confidence guys, Gets 9/10 numbers from the girls he asks. People dont seem to understand why in the comments.

'' Wish i had condifence like that'' Etc etc etc.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, androidcel, RichardSpencel and 3 others
wish I had such a sharp confidence

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
That mustache is fooling nobody. We know it's you chad.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sizzurp and heroinfather
Just pay and actors and pretend to pick them up bro Totally legit

Commenters are bluepilled teenagers. Thinking their crush at school doesn't like them cuz "I don't have enough confidence."

If you were hot, you would have confidence, because the majority of your interactions with girls would go well. If you don't have confidence, it means you know you are subhuman. "Confidence" wouldn't make a difference anyway.

I'll pay this douchebag youtuber $1000 if he shows a raw video of a 5'8" curry or asian pulling off the same lines as him and succeeding. They won't.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
project confidence br0

Bet he made a shit ton of money. Keep calling him names and all that bs you want to but he is making a shit ton of money. I dont care if its "unethical" he is making money, you wish you where like him.

Commenters are bluepilled teenagers. Thinking their crush at school doesn't like them cuz "I don't have enough confidence."

If you were hot, you would have confidence, because the majority of your interactions with girls would go well. If you don't have confidence, it means you know you are subhuman. "Confidence" wouldn't make a difference anyway.

I'll pay this douchebag youtuber $1000 if he shows a raw video of a 5'8" curry or asian pulling off the same lines as him and succeeding. They won't.
Massive cope