Prolly only good thing that curry sunak has done

CFW432

CFW432

Tamil Supremacy is the only truth

Tons of curry muslims and hindus in the comments seething :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

no amereeka or lundun for you.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, smallman, infini and 5 others
"sunak bhai how could you' :feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: smallman

Tons of curry muslims and hindus in the comments seething :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

no amereeka or lundun for you.

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon and CFW432
Thank God I was born here

All good policies

But it still does not change the fact that I or anyone that graduated from a top 50 school can come and work in the UK for free, and bring my dependants

Actually now that I think about it, Sunak might be a genius. He knew that people from top schools are virtually all incels and no one from a top school would otherwise give up their good life to come to a shithole like UK

ALso ironic that this shitskin came to the UK the same way but w/e . Good implementations. If only he can stop sucking India & Israel's cock next

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
All good policies

But it still does not change the fact that I or anyone that graduated from a top 50 school can come and work in the UK for free, and bring my dependants

Actually now that I think about it, Sunak might be a genius. He knew that people from top schools are virtually all incels and no one from a top school would otherwise give up their good life to come to a shithole like UK

ALso ironic that this shitskin came to the UK the same way but w/e . Good implementations. If only he can stop sucking India & Israel's cock next
If only he can stop sucking India & Israel's cock next

Lmao that will never happen. Tiny hats rule the world.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and rand anon
All good policies

Why do you care what he gets involved with in your two favourite, genetically inclined-of-origin countries?

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
Why do you care what he gets involved with in your two favourite, genetically inclined-of-origin countries?
I need you to breed incel, or Rishi will bring in more curries to take over jobs.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CFW432 and infini
I need you to breed incel, or Rishi will bring in more curries to take over jobs.
Getting more IOI's by the daily. One to four girls on my circle radar. The priority one I've interacted with her auntie has gotten quite fond of me. The other one is a horoscope 111 tattoo type footballer slagite/ JBite :feelsohh: but when I approach next time it will tell for sure. And I'm not even talking about college jfl.

• Love it
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
England is so overpopulated, definitely for the better