Prom(part 2)

blackoutwhitein

blackoutwhitein

Banned
So the guy I was talking about in my previous post is the basketball team captain of my school. I feel like my oneitis might like him, but I don’t know. It’s probably me being paranoid. I feel if they got to know each other, they might be a couple. He’s a junior and older than me(held back), so that makes it even worse. They were standing by each other the other day, so they might have talked to each other. They both don’t talk to a lot of people. She probably talked to him first.
You guys think I’m being paranoid?

• JFL
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel
Bro no girl is going to like you if you're obese. There's not a shot in hell your oneitis prefers you to any skinny dude in the world.
I'm not even overexaggerating, we laugh when femcels turn out to be obese because it's the biggest looksmin ever, equivalent to being deformed. It kills ALL sexual attraction but is completely under your control.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos
Bro no girl is going to like you if you're obese. There's not a shot in hell your oneitis prefers you to any skinny dude in the world.
I'm not even overexaggerating, we laugh when femcels turn out to be obese because it's the biggest looksmin ever, equivalent to being deformed. It kills ALL sexual attraction but is completely under your control.
Answer my question. You think I’m acting paranoid or she could be into him?

Answer my question. You think I’m acting paranoid or she could be into him.
She is absolutely not into you and probably into him. Regardless of the latter it doesn't matter because she is absolutely not into you and never will be lol.