Proof Black Men hate Black Women

anthony111553

anthony111553

Curry has descended...its over.

Bro really said "they all look the same" then only swiped left on the black chick, BRUTAL.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Deleted member 18522 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
I don't hate black women. I just don't find them attractive.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, Joe Rogancel, 1966Ford and 7 others
I don't hate black women. I just don't find them attractive.
black women don't realize that they only get love from black men cause they can't attract whites, BRUTAL.

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ and AlexBrown84
You didn't need that video to prove it. Just go on black Twitter or look at some statistics

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, 1966Ford, aesthetic beauty and 4 others
You didn't need that video to prove it. Just go on black Twitter or look at some statistics
that's why they got so mad when Jessie williams was with a white bitch, he ascended the need for his own race.

Bro really said "they all look the same" then only swiped left on the black chick, BRUTAL.

Speak for yourself. BBCs love bbc women or BBCs wouldn’t exist anymore. And fucking women of other races means nothing, when BBCs wanna settle down we chose bbc women every time

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, Ricky212, zan and 3 others
what normal human male doesn't?

• +1
Reactions: Lestra and AlexBrown84
that's why they got so mad when Jessie williams was with a white bitch, he ascended the need for his own race.
Jesse Williams is barely black lol. One rhino away from Portuguese

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Jesse Williams is barely black lol. One rhino away from Portuguese
no my pfp is barely black, he looks like a nigger so he's black.

Speak for yourself. BBCs love bbc women or BBCs wouldn’t exist anymore. And fucking women of other races means nothing, when BBCs wanna settle down we chose bbc women every time
cope, known Gl Black men Micheal B Jordan, Jeremy Meeks and Tyson Beckford all want white women (As they're proved)

• +1
Reactions: 1966Ford and Lestra
I see black couples all the time where I’m at tbh. One coon ass nigguh isn’t the end of the world haha

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212 and Deleted member 55314
I see black couples all the time where I’m at tbh. One coon ass nigguh isn’t the end of the world haha
yeah and they're all non GL black men, you'll never see a black mogger with a black women.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Lestra, aesthetic beauty and Kamui
yeah and they're all non GL black men, you'll never see a black mogger with a black women.
Lol u cope bro. I see Tyrone with banging black chix

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Bushman and Deleted member 55314
Lol u cope bro. I see Tyrone with banging black chix
Denzel the only Gl black actor with a black girl, it's over for them.

Denzel the only Gl black actor with a black girl, it's over for them.
Nah bro black people got massive race pride. The only dudes dating out are the coons haha. It’s not even a big deal why do u even care what people do with their spare time

• +1
Reactions: zan, Bushman, Kamui and 2 others
cope, known Gl Black men Micheal B Jordan, Jeremy Meeks and Tyson Beckford all want white women (As they're proved)
Michael B Jordan dated Lori Harvey and Jeremy Meeks is mixed race, not black. We all know biracials choose white most of the time.

Michael B Jordan dated Lori Harvey and Jeremy Meeks is mixed race, not black. We all know biracials choose white most of the time.
yet he's know by black foids, for only fucking whites they know the truth.

Most black people MARRY other black people. Black men will fuck white girls but they’ll settle down with black women.

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ and Deleted member 55314
Nah bro black people got massive race pride. The only dudes dating out are the coons haha. It’s not even a big deal why do u even care what people do with their spare time
LMAO THE COPE, imagine not being able to cope with black women being undesirable so you call all sensible black men coons.

Most black people MARRY other black people. Black men will fuck white girls but they’ll settle down with black women.
no shit cause most black people aren't good looking, not being racist but most whites also aren't good looking (most are average)

True, just look outside and most black men are dating black women. It’s just the media showcases BMWW couples a lot.

True, just look outside and most black men are dating black women. It’s just the media showcases BMWW couples a lot.
Op only focuses on these random pua nigguz then doesn’t go outside lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55314
ltn black men dated black women cause he can't get white women, wow huge shocker.

no shit cause most black people aren't good looking, not being racist but most whites also aren't good looking (most are average)
None of that has anything to do with the conversation? And why is this conversation always repeated over and over again? You’re not even black so why do you give a shit? :lul:

Those niggas have so many options of women compared to the average black man.

Op only focuses on these random pua nigguz then doesn’t go outside lol
you should be worried about your own race, it's know Idris Elba has yellow fewer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55314
None of that has anything to do with the conversation? And why is this conversation always repeated over and over again? You’re not even black so why do you give a shit? :lul:
how does it not? i'm saying BW will never pick black women over white, black couples you see are cause the black man can't do any better.

ltn black men dated black women cause he can't get white women, wow huge shocker.
Most people prefer to date in their race, dumb dumb btw Broderick Hunter is Tyrone with a black Nigerian wife LMAO.
IMG 7714

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
It matters not to me. I am above such simple matters
so if you don't date asians are you a self hating gook? cause if you're calling blacks who date whites coons you shouldn't date outside your race.

how does it not? i'm saying BW will never pick black women over white, black couples you see are cause the black man can't do any better.
BM will mainly choose BW over white. BM want sons that look like them. Just because you watch YouTube videos of corny ass black men being coons doesn’t mean most black men are like that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55314 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Jessie Williams is mixed with white though? Why are they mad at him

Most of those guys have dated blk women @ the height of their power. And when theee guys did date out it was with Latinas mostly as blk men prefer spics to cumskin women. Literally ask any black guy they will pick an spic over an pinkoid every time
Most people prefer to date in their race, dumb dumb btw Broderick Hunter is Tyrone with a black Nigerian wife LMAO.View attachment 2628105
Let him cope, 99% of gl BBCs date blk foids. Even where I live this is the case and race mixing is a big thing where I am. Only blk normies and subhumans race mix

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
cause he looks nigga bro, in america it only matters what race you look like.

In USA eveybody is black. Which makes this even more confusing as the white woman should also be black by USA logic as 0.01% makes you bbc

how is he an outlier??? Most black men marry black women, idiot.
i literally never denied that, you have no fucking reading skills.

In USA eveybody is black. Which makes this even more confusing as the white woman should also be black by USA logic as 0.01% makes you bbc
lmao he's 50%, why do you blacks like to act like 50% and 1% are the same thing.

i literally never denied that, you have no fucking reading skills.
Yeah, i read your dumbass comment about “most LTN black men can only date black women” well no fucking shit. Most PEOPLE in general are around LTN-MTN. There’s no actual studies about whether or not attractive black men date black women. That’s why your comment is so stupid and ridiculous.

Let him cope, 99% of gl BBCs date blk foids. Even where I live this is the case and race mixing is a big thing where I am. Only blk normies and subhumans race mix
You’re so right. Most black men who date white women are literal subhuman tier who have to date out and use BBC fetish.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Looks234
Yeah, i read your dumbass comment about “most LTN black men can only date black women” well no fucking shit. Most PEOPLE in general are around LTN-MTN. There’s no actual studies about whether or not attractive black men date black women. That’s why your comment is so stupid and ridiculous.
i proved it with my examples, not to mention the one in the video who is a legit tyrone and not holywood haloed

You’re so right. Most black men who date white women are literal subhuman tier who have to date out and use BBC fetish.
Stop coping dr umar

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Kamui and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Stop coping dr umar
he's a retard, he doesn't realize that blacks are dominant genes and no matter who they mate with the kid will look like him.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Looks234
i proved it with my examples, not to mention the one in the video who is a legit tyrone and not holywood haloed
One in thumbnail fucks every race of women though… and he mainly focuses on Latinas proving my point. And even then it proves nothing as blk foids are unanimously the most unattractive race of women only beating Abos and being debatably better than curries.

Blk men are not to be blamed for their shitty continent making their women look like ogres

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55314 and Looks234
One in thumbnail fucks every race of women though… and he mainly focuses on Latinas proving my point. And even then it proves nothing as blk foids are unanimously the most unattractive race of women only beating Abos and being debatably better than curries.

Blk men are not to be blamed for their shitty continent making their women look like ogres
kinda funny how you're avi is a halfie, a bit self hating don't you think?