Proof Black Men hate Black Women

That statement doesn’t mean that model=tyrone.
but it also makes 0 sense, the youtuber i posted makes way more then he would off modeling which is a dieing industry, he has no reason to go into modeling.

That statement doesn’t mean that model=tyrone.
you've also yet to state 1 flaw of his and showed a boneless black guy as being better looking, even though the youtuber i posted has way better bone structure.

you've also yet to state 1 flaw of his and showed a boneless black guy as being better looking, even though the youtuber i posted has way better bone structure.
Are you white?

Where I am they look like shit. What’s your point?
nothing I just find it funny how you’re tryna say niggas who racemix are subhuman when you do the same thing

• +1
Reactions: Bushman
but it also makes 0 sense, the youtuber i posted makes way more then he would off modeling which is a dieing industry, he has no reason to go into modeling.
Top tier Chad and Tyrone models make more than him.

the cope is crazy, that has nothing to with anything. Better bone structure/eye area=gets mogged.
It has everything to do with this. Since you avoided the question I’m going to assume yes. White men talk about black men more than white women do :lul:

It has everything to do with this. Since you avoided the question I’m going to assume yes. White men talk about black men more than white women do :lul:
go back to the red pill dumbfuck, you don't even measure attractiness with the blackpill what are you doing here.

go back to the red pill dumbfuck, you don't even measure attractiness with the blackpill what are you doing here.
You just got blackpilled yesterday kid, relax 💀

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 55314
The fact that retarded indians on this forum will keep debating who has sex with who while they themselves dont have sex will always be hilarious to me

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, Deleted member 54863, DoII and 1 other person
Funny how it's mainly black men coping that they love they're women, but if you ask actual black women they will say that you hate them
They are coping too. Racepill is real for black women but 9/10 the girl is unattractive. No shit Becky is going to mog you.