Proof Black Men hate Black Women

• JFL
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, Bushman, aesthetic beauty and 2 others
ngl i didn't even make this as a troll/bait thread i didn't expect people to disagree with such an obvious fact.

i proved it with my examples, not to mention the one in the video who is a legit tyrone and not holywood haloed
the dude in the video isn’t Tyrone. If he was he’d be a famous model. Here’s some pics of attractive black dudes with black women.
IMG 7715
View attachment IMG_7716.webp
IMG 7719
View attachment IMG_7720.webp

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Funny how it's mainly black men coping that they love they're women, but if you ask actual black women they will say that you hate them

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
kinda funny how you're avi is a halfie, a bit self hating don't you think?
My avi is of Meeks because he’s a meme. I also looksmaxxed him by adding a nicer hair cut that suits him more.

Having an avi doesn’t mean shit I could have one of Goku or of a giant black cock wouldn’t change jack shit

• Ugh..
Reactions: Looks234
Stop coping dr umar
I’m not even remotely close to him lmao. I’m just calling out bullshit. Most black men prefer black women. Period.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 54863
now you're just being a retard, if that's the case then Henry Cavil also isn't a chad.
Henry Caville is literally a world famous actor lmfao. Who tf is that random black dude?

• +1
I’m black bro

Why you tap dancing for black bitches prince when 0% of your lays are them :lul:
I dated one for an entire year and could have slept with her but never cos I was religious.

My other slays weren’t blk true but they were ethnic excluding one cumskin. Where I live is also majority white and the blk foids admittedly are subhumans where I am but that’s due to location

• JFL
Henry Caville is literally a world famous actor lmfao. Who tf is that random black dude?
he got 1 million subs just from being Great Looking, also look at his tinder/Hinge videos he's for sure a tyrone with the matches he's getting.

I dated one for an entire year and could have slept with her but never cos I was religious.

My other slays weren’t blk true but they were ethnic excluding one cumskin. Where I live is also majority white and the blk foids admittedly are subhumans where I am but that’s due to location
Come On Please GIF by NBA

• +1
Some are really attractive tho ngl, but I guess on average not really.
I'm not attracted to dark skins mainly. I find some mulatto or lightskin black women attractive.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
he got 1 million subs just from being Great Looking, also look at his tinder/Hinge videos he's for sure a tyrone with the matches he's getting.
1 million subs of redpilled men. No woman is watching that fucking garbage channel, be serious.

• +1
Funny how it's mainly black men coping that they love they're women, but if you ask actual black women they will say that you hate them
Silent majority theory
Most blk women aren’t bitching about brothas and vice versa. Trust me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55314
1 million subs of redpilled men. No woman is watching that fucking garbage channel, be serious.
lmao dumbass, look at his hinge/tinder matches, stop coping.

Silent majority theory
Most blk women aren’t bitching about brothas and vice versa. Trust me
will you just said ugly black women cause of location, black women in big cities use twitter and all those social apps so it kinda is a majority

lmao dumbass, look at his hinge/tinder matches, stop coping.
Obviously, he’s attractive, no denying that. He just isn’t a Tyrone. He’s HTN.

Obviously, he’s attractive, no denying that. He just isn’t a Tyrone. He’s HTN.
LMAO, again you have no idea how to rate. HTN will never get those type of results.

• JFL
LMAO, again you have no idea how to rate. HTN will never get those type of results.
He looks like he has money. Just be somewhat attractive, tall, and post a pic in front of a nice car and you’ll get matches.

• +1
I’m not even remotely close to him lmao. I’m just calling out bullshit. Most black men prefer black women. Period.
yea if they’re good looking. But how many black women are good looking? Lmao
You’re virtue signaling then bro

Last edited:
Actually braindead if you think he mogs any of them.
he does, and ask any other user on this forum and they would agree cause they're not braindead bias like you.

yea if they’re good looking. But how much black women are good looking? Lmao. That’s the point

You’re just virtue signaling then bro
When I go London I prefer blk foids the most cos I’m attracted to them there the most cos they are gl. Where I am they look like shit. What’s your point?

Most are ugly I accept and admit they are botttom teir on the hierarchy but still I prefer blk foods overall and most blk men share my preference for them as modt ppl prefer their own.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55314 and Deleted member 54863
But they’re not world famous or sought after.
you know blackpill rates facial features not status right? are you a secret red piller?

you know blackpill rates facial features not status right? are you a secret red piller?
The men i posted have better face structure than the one in that YouTube video you posted.

The men i posted have better face structure than the one in that YouTube video you posted.
then why feel the need to say if he's not a model/status then he's not a tyrone? cause you have no basis to stand on.

Blacks and other ethnics subconsciously worship whites but blacks do it more often.

Blacks incels brag about getting white woman because in their mind they idolize white woman and so if a black man is able to get with a white woman , that means he's on top of the world
Compared to black man with a black woman.

Over for bbcs
the fucking copers are so funny, a black guy is fuming explaining why an obvious tyrone isn't a tyrone cause i said he disliked black women😂

then why feel the need to say if he's not a model/status then he's not a tyrone? cause you have no basis to stand on.
I never said model automatically makes someone a Tyrone.

I never said model automatically makes someone a Tyrone.
"the dude in the video isn’t Tyrone. If he was he’d be a famous model"

the fucking copers are so funny, a black guy is fuming explaining why an obvious tyrone isn't a tyrone cause i said he disliked black women😂
Jfl man it’s over for these niggas. There will be no takeover

Well data shows black men marry black women. White men date Asian women more than black men date non black women so go worry about that.