Proof Christianity is True. Most hated religion.

BibleBelieving

BibleBelieving

Banned
Screenshot 20230625 032740 Chrome

This actually Proves JESUS IS REAL also because notice, even white cracker subhumans will side with the racist demonic trolls who are racist toward them than Christianity.

Literally notice it. The Bible says most people will Hate the Truth. Hate CHRIST.

John 15:18-25

18 “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first.

19 If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you.

20 Remember what I told you: ‘A servant is not greater than his master. If they persecuted me, they will persecute you also. If they obeyed my teaching, they will obey yours also.

21 They will treat you this way because of my name, for they do not know the one who sent me.

22 If I had not come and spoken to them, they would not be guilty of sin; but now they have no excuse for their sin.

23 Whoever hates me hates my Father as well.

24 If I had not done among them the works no one else did, they would not be guilty of sin. As it is, they have seen, and yet they have hated both me and my Father.

25 But this is to fulfill what is written in their Law: ‘They hated me without reason.’

JESUS Said if they Hated HIM, do not be troubled for they will Hate us too but it's to be expected.

Bruh u are Literally who the Bible speaks about who are destined to Burn. Lmfao u are such a horribly demented fool son of the devil.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AverageTevvezEnjoyr, OGJBSLAYER, Zeruel and 8 others
@TRUE_CEL ban this schizo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, aspiringexcel, humanoidsub7 and 6 others

19 If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you.

20 Remember what I told you: ‘A servant is not greater than his master. If they persecuted me, they will persecute you also. If they obeyed my teaching, they will obey yours also.

21 They will treat you this way because of my name, for they do not know the one who sent me.

22 If I had not come and spoken to them, they would not be guilty of sin; but now they have no excuse for their sin.

24 If I had not done among them the works no one else did, they would not be guilty of sin. As it is, they have seen, and yet they have hated both me and my Father.

25 But this is to fulfill what is written in their Law: ‘They hated me without reason.’

• +1
Reactions: Av0nr
All organized religion is BS

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, aspiringexcel, User28823 and 3 others

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23804
schizo religious coper

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon and Deleted member 24507
schizo religious coper
@Ozell Israelite . also believes in his satanic fake religion yet u said he's a "good user". The truth is u just hate the True religion and CHRIST YESHUA.

How could it possibly be the most hated religion, by who, Muslims, who accept most of it?

Four politicians running for office in a western country, their proclaimed affiliations are christian, muslim, agnostic and atheist, how would you them according to electability? I will give you a hint, "ctrl+c".

• +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER
Look at where you are right now, absolutely rotting and discussing in an Incel forum. If hell indeed exists and goes as the only true Religion, you will be burning in hell shortly after you decease. You are not a true believer, Catholicism is full of people like you that speaks of the Lord's Words in vain.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Deleted member 24507 and BibleBelieving
Look at where you are right now, absolutely rotting and discussing in an Incel forum. If hell indeed exists and goes as the only true Religion, you will be burning in hell shortly after you decease. You are not a true believer, Catholicism is full of people like you that speaks of the Lord's Words in vain.
I believe in The LORD JESUS CHRIST and HIS Blood that Washes away my sins. Preaching on an incel forum is a good thing.

Meanwhile u openly Reject GOD and Hate HIM.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DildoFaggins and humanoidsub7
  • Love it
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: humanoidsub7, BibleBelieving, joeveniro and 1 other person
How could it possibly be the most hated religion, by who, Muslims, who accept most of it?

Four politicians running for office in a western country, their proclaimed affiliations are christian, muslim, agnostic and atheist, how would you them according to electability? I will give you a hint, "ctrl+c".
It is I proved it in my post. muslims Hate Christianity and the Fact that JESUS IS GOD that died for our sins. No they don't believe most of it u ignoramus. the quran says that JESUS Didn't die for our sins and actually allah rescued Him and replaced Him with some random look alike and tricked everyone.

Atheist will side with muslims and satanic black hebrew israelites who are even racist toward their race, over Christianity.

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Av0nr
hitler and all those satanic nazis are in Hades waiting for their Judgement soon at The Great White Throne Judgement.

Get behind me devil u will be Judged soon.

It is I proved it in my post. muslims Hate Christianity and the Fact that JESUS IS GOD that died for our sins. No they don't believe most of it u ignoramus. the quran says that JESUS Didn't die for our sins and actually allah rescued Him and replaced Him with some random look alike and tricked everyone.

Atheist will side with muslims and satanic black hebrew israelites who are even racist toward their race, over Christianity.

In western nations, an atheist is significantly less likely to be elected than a christian or muslim. How can that happen if christianity is the most hated? Okay, lets say all muslims hate christianity, what is the % of muslims in the world? How many christians are there in the world? Are there more christians than muslims in the world? Most especially, are there more muslims in western nations than christians in western nations?

Can you answer those questions?

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Deleted member 24507 and BibleBelieving
I believe in The LORD JESUS CHRIST and HIS Blood that Washes away my sins. Preaching on an incel forum is a good thing.

Meanwhile u openly Reject GOD and Hate HIM.

Quote1

In western nations, an atheist is significantly less likely to be elected than a christian or muslim. How can that happen if christianity is the most hated? Okay, lets say all muslims hate christianity, what is the % of muslims in the world? How many christians are there in the world? Are there more christians than muslims in the world? Most especially, are there more muslims in western nations than christians in western nations?

Can you answer those questions?
I answered and proved how atheist worldwide Hate Christianity and will side with basically anyone else against us.

u are Running from that because u know my point is True and Proves my Bible and Proves my point so u want to desperately disprove it.

It's a fact that atheist and others Hate Christianity and u are one of those examples, son of the devil.

I answered and proved how atheist worldwide Hate Christianity and will side with basically anyone else against us.

u are Running from that because u know my point is True and Proves my Bible and Proves my point so u want to desperately disprove it.

It's a fact that atheist and others Hate Christianity and u are one of those examples, son of the devil.

MOST = Most = More than half = >50 = A fucking quantifiable. You haven't provided the numbers to substantiate your claim, I'm asking for that, but you don't get that. So sad. :(

MOST = Most = More than half = >50 = A fucking quantifiable. You haven't provided the numbers to substantiate your claim, I'm asking for that, but you don't get that. So sad. :(
u havent shown any numbers or sources while i have, the burden is on u and u Failed.

Oh wait are u that satanic half Mexican/Asian subhuman "purevirgin" from lookism who used to say satanic things about JESUS and the Bible?

Proving my point again. ur entire stance is to attack Christianity which further proves my point because u are a son of the devil and u know my Thread proves my point.

Eternal Torment.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 29796
Further proof is @Ozell Israelite is liking everyone's post here, and satanic atheist or agnostic like @Reconstitution are all attacking Christianity and taking his side as well.

they all share the same spirtual father, satan and will Burn just like him Forever.

A reminder to you that you are not saved, you sin-loving, lukewarm pig.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: joeveniro, Deleted member 24507 and BibleBelieving
A reminder to you that you are not saved, you sin-loving, lukewarm pig.
Only a demonized bastard and satan himself would take the time to comment that, enjoy Eternal Torment. I'm Serious.

Actually, I'm saved.
Oh really, yet u were attacking Christianity earlier huh? u don't anger me or affect me because I know u are a Literal demonized son of the devil who is going to Burn Forever in Torment like ur father the devil.

Only a demonized bastard and satan himself would take the time to comment that, enjoy Eternal Torment. I'm Serious.
Haha, keep coping. You are going to hell. You think you can be like the pharisees and still continue to sin even after preaching God? Stay mad, you are lukewarm and unless you repent from your sins, you are not making it to heaven. The bible is clear, any person who uses profanity will not inherit the kingdom of heaven. Do you know what Satan would have said? He would have told you that you can still go to heaven while actively and wilfully sinning.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24507 and BibleBelieving
Haha, keep coping. You are going to hell. You think you can be like the pharisees and still continue to sin even after preaching God? Stay mad, you are lukewarm and unless you repent from your sins, you are not making it to heaven. The bible is clear, any person who uses profanity will not inherit the kingdom of heaven. Do you know what Satan would have said? He would have told you that you can still go to heaven while actively and wilfully sinning.
u are the devil himself trolling and angry and throwing accusations at me because I made a post defending Christianity.

Begone satan get ready for Hell loser. :)

u are the devil himself trolling and angry and throwing accusations at me because I made a post defending Christianity.

You see, this is the devil speaking. You run from the truth. So sad.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: john2 and Deleted member 24507

No, you told me to kill myself earlier, I am not mad at you without any reason.
You aren't wrong, Christianity is true. But I'm just reminding you that you aren't saved at the moment, so if you actually care about yourself and your eternal fate, then stop sinning. Jesus will help you gain victory over all the sins in your life. I am already on my way to hell, not because I believe in the false gospel or some heretical doctrine, but because I still sin. And likewise, you will also perish like me, unless you repent from your sins and live a life in discipline and obedience to Christ. If I was of the devil, I wouldn't have called you out at all.

• Ugh..
Reactions: BibleBelieving
View attachment 2279116

This actually Proves JESUS IS REAL also because notice, even white cracker subhumans will side with the racist demonic trolls who are racist toward them than Christianity.

Literally notice it. The Bible says most people will Hate the Truth. Hate CHRIST.

JESUS Said if they Hated HIM, do not be troubled for they will Hate us too but it's to be expected.

Bruh u are Literally who the Bible speaks about who are destined to Burn. Lmfao u are such a horribly demented fool son of the devil.

people hate christianity because christians were and are still violent in places like africa you stupid fuck. also instead of remaining christian these modern chriscucks in europe want to kill people for gay rights and shit everywhere.

muh dead jew on a stick will save us all

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BibleBelieving and Deleted member 24507
people hate christianity because christians were and are still violent in places like africa you stupid fuck. also instead of remaining christian these modern chriscucks in europe want to kill people for gay rights and shit everywhere.

muh dead jew on a stick will save us all
Christians are violent? It's muslims to this day killing literally murdering Christians in Nigeria and Ethiopia yet u call out Christians. See? Look at how demonic u sound mocking CHRIST.

As Christians we call out satanic gayness and call them to repentance but nobody is killing anyone.

• +1
Reactions: Av0nr
You keep sinning. :feelsbadman:
I'm washed by the Blood of JESUS and hardly sin like I used to.

And u admitted u are the devil and notice the other son of the devil and fake Christian @john2 liked ur comment. the demons are manifesting and angry with this thread because they know it's True lol.

And u admitted u are the devil and notice the other son of the devil and fake Christian @john2 liked ur comment. the demons are manifesting and angry with this thread because they know it's True lol.

You are lost, I suggest you seek guidance from those closest to you or a local mentor. Tell them about this behavior and see what they say. You are clearly relying on your own judgment, which is lacking, to get by.

• +1
  • Ugh..
You are lost, I suggest you seek guidance from those closest to you or a local mentor. Tell them about this behavior and see what they say. You are clearly relying on your own judgment, which is lacking, to get by.
Shut up demon u're Burning.

• So Sad
Keep coping, lol, you aren't. And even if you still hardly sin, you will still go to hell. You need to cease from all of your sins if you want to reach heaven. A new creation in Christ would have gained victory over all his sins, which doesn't sound like you at all.
And u admitted u are the devil and notice the other son of the devil and fake Christian @
john2
@john2 liked ur comment. the demons are manifesting and angry with this thread because they know it's True lol.
I'm a real Christian who got his doctrine right. You are a lukewarm/heretic who is a believer in the lie of 'once saved, always saved'.
You are on your way to hell and you should do something about it instead of arguing with me.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Keep coping, lol, you aren't. And even if you still hardly sin, you will still go to hell. You need to cease from all of your sins if you want to reach heaven. A new creation in Christ would have gained victory over all his sins, which doesn't sound like you at all.

I'm a real Christian who got his doctrine right. You are a lukewarm/heretic who is a believer in the lie of 'once saved, always saved'.
You are on your way to hell and you should do something about it instead of arguing with me.
JESUS'S Blood washes away my sins. If u were a real Christian u wouldn't by a hypocrite and attack me if I struggled with sin. JESUS spoke against that. Oh we got u there devil. Loser.

Matthew 7:3-5
New International Version
3 “Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? 4 How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? 5 You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.

u are a satanic bastard and fake Christian who came on a Pro Christian thread making random attacking accusations at me because u are Really a satanic demon and u don't fool me. Damn devil. Get ready for Hell.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Christians are violent? It's muslims to this day killing literally murdering Christians in Nigeria and Ethiopia yet u call out Christians. See? Look at how demonic u sound mocking CHRIST.

As Christians we call out satanic gayness and call them to repentance but nobody is killing anyone.
you retarded faggot both muslims and christians are fighting each other. hopefully both get rid of each other

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, BibleBelieving and Deleted member 24507
you retarded faggot both muslims and christians are fighting each other. hopefully both get rid of each other
Christians don't fight. They are literally being murdered by muslims in Africa and the Middle East.

Want me to pull up literal recent articles and stories?

JESUS'S Blood washes away my sins. If u were a real Christian u wouldn't by a hypocrite and attack me if I struggled with sin. JESUS spoke against that.
That's the lie you believe in. Jesus also gave everyone the free will to slide back to sinning. And this is exactly what you're doing. Jesus doesn't wash away your past, present and future sins all at one go when you get saved after reciting some little prayer. I am a real christian and every real christian's job is to rebuke the demon and warn other christians about the sins in their life. Jesus didn't ever speak against warning other people of their own sin. What hypocrisy am I committing here anyway? If you struggle with sin, you aren't saved. If you were serious about being saved, you would have realised your sins would lead you to hell and you would have immediately stopped sinning. You are lukewarm and I have every right to call you out on this.

u are a satanic bastard and fake Christian who came on a Pro Christian thread making random attacking accusations at me because u are Really a satanic demon and u don't fool me. Damn devil. Get ready for Hell.
More ramblings. Get over it and humble yourself, admit that you are a sinner who is on his way to hell. Jesus will only save you if you live a life of holiness, if you keep your robe free from any stains. Your spiritual garment must be without any spots or blemishes.

• Ugh..
Man this thread Realllly shows me that spirtual warfare exists literally all the demons manifested in this thread and attacked lolll damn worthless soon to Burn Forever devils.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER and Av0nr
Christians don't fight. They are literally being murdered by muslims in Africa and the Middle East.

Want me to pull up literal recent articles and stories?
prove that christians are innocent little puppies that do nothing but get attacked by muslims in africa and the middle east

• Ugh..
That's the lie you believe in. Jesus also gave everyone the free will to slide back to sinning. And this is exactly what you're doing. Jesus doesn't wash away your past, present and future sins all at one go when you get saved after reciting some little prayer. I am a real christian and every real christian's job is to rebuke the demon and warn other christians about the sins in their life. Jesus didn't ever speak against warning other people of their own sin. What hypocrisy am I committing here anyway? If you struggle with sin, you aren't saved. If you were serious about being saved, you would have realised your sins would lead you to hell and you would have immediately stopped sinning. You are lukewarm and I have every right to call you out on this.

More ramblings. Get over it and humble yourself, admit that you are a sinner who is on his way to hell. Jesus will only save you if you live a life of holiness, if you keep your robe free from any stains. Your spiritual garment must be without any spots or blemishes.
Not even gonna read ur satanic nonsense. The Bible says that Believers will still struggle with sins. All u are doing is throwing accusations when u don't know me.

Matthew 7:3-5
New International Version
3 “Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? 4 How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? 5 You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.

Shut up demon u're Burning.

@BibleBelieving is definitely one of those fake christians who just like to go around spreading vitriol and nonsense. He wants no responsibility in life, instead, he wants to claim superiority on an internet forum. So sad.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24507, BibleBelieving and john2