Proof Christianity is True. Most hated religion.

This is actually false. You're preaching it's on our own merit, and our own works, and that Jesus's righteousness wasn't imputed onto us, and He sympathizes with us believers.
It's true, u Are of the devil, because ur preaching a satanic bad news Gospel.

1 John 1:8
If we say that we do not have any sin, we are deceiving ourselves and we're not being truthful to ourselves.

@john2 you got cut up Get ready for Eternal Torment, but for now enjoy your shitty wage slave job while my parents are rich and I never have to work a day in my life LOLLLL

ur a satanic demonized indian subhuman, who works a shitty job and GOD Hates and is destined for Eternal Torment, while God blessed me with riches, and supernatural healing in my life, my parents are rich asf I never got to work a day in my life and I'll laugh at u while u Burn in Never Ending Torment. LOLOLOLOL
Wow, he absolutely exposed u for the demon u are @john2 , he was right about you from the beginning, that's disernment. Crazy.

ur a satanic demonized indian subhuman, who works a shitty job and GOD Hates and is destined for Eternal Torment, while God blessed me with riches, and supernatural healing in my life, my parents are rich asf I never got to work a day in my life and I'll laugh at u while u Burn in Never Ending Torment. LOLOLOLOL
can't take a single word of these posts seriously

can't take a single word of these posts seriously
Then u wouldn't reply u neurotic subhuman indian cursed demonic joke LOLOLOLOL how was ur boring job this weeek awwww meanwhile I order food and play roblox :D :hnghn::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::D:D:p:)

Then u wouldn't reply u neurotic subhuman indian cursed demonic joke LOLOLOLOL how was ur boring job this weeek awwww meanwhile I order food and play roblox :D :hnghn::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::D:D:p:)
you sound 12

log off