Proof Christianity is True. Most hated religion.

prove that christians are innocent little puppies that do nothing but get attacked by muslims in africa and the middle east
Because Christianity says to be nice to people and they got murdered by muslims whos quran says to persecute non believers?????? Again want me to show recent articles of Christians being murdered in Africa????? u hate CHRIST so much that u will use a strawman and defend the muslims for murdering Christians at Church. Wowww proving my point.

@BibleBelieving is definitely one of those fake christians who just like to go around spreading vitriol and nonsense. He wants no responsibility in life, instead, he wants to claim superiority on an internet forum. So sad.
Shut up demon, u're Burning.

This thread really made the demons manifest and angry but they're so retarded they don't realize it proves my point.

Matthew 7:3-5
New International Version
3 “Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? 4 How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? 5 You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.
What speck am I taking out of your eye? I can see the truth anyway, you are on your way to hell because you sin and your actions prove that you absolutely hate God. There remains no sacrifice for your sins if you still go back to sinning after being saved.

Read Hebrews 10:26-31.

And stop using the NIV. Use the KJV. The NIV is missing lots of verses and lines anyway.

Not even gonna read ur satanic nonsense. The Bible says that Believers will still struggle with sins. All u are doing is throwing accusations when u don't know me.

Shut up demon u're Burning.
If you're not going to read it, then it proves I won the argument, nice ragequit. The bible doesn't say believers will still struggle with sins, you are a liar. It says believers will not sin because they are new creations in christ with the holy spirit filled in them. If you still struggle with sin in your life, you will not go to heaven. I am not throwing random accusations at you. Not only do you use profanity, but you also told me to kms. You genuinely need to turn away from sinning, you are in big trouble at the moment.

• Ugh..
Reactions: BibleBelieving
That's the lie you believe in. Jesus also gave everyone the free will to slide back to sinning. And this is exactly what you're doing. Jesus doesn't wash away your past, present and future sins all at one go when you get saved after reciting some little prayer. I am a real christian and every real christian's job is to rebuke the demon and warn other christians about the sins in their life. Jesus didn't ever speak against warning other people of their own sin. What hypocrisy am I committing here anyway? If you struggle with sin, you aren't saved. If you were serious about being saved, you would have realised your sins would lead you to hell and you would have immediately stopped sinning. You are lukewarm and I have every right to call you out on this.

More ramblings. Get over it and humble yourself, admit that you are a sinner who is on his way to hell. Jesus will only save you if you live a life of holiness, if you keep your robe free from any stains. Your spiritual garment must be without any spots or blemishes.
It's funny you preach that we aren't Saved by Grace alone and must work for our salvation by not sinning which is a non Protestant Theology.

but you act like a satanic Pharisee attacking the Apostolic Churches and condemning them to Hellfire.

Wow u really ARE A DEMONIZED HYPOCRITE son of the devil LOL HAHAHAHA

Screenshot 20230625 045715 Chrome
Screenshot 20230625 045648 Chrome

• JFL
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin
Shut up demon, u're Burning.

This thread really made the demons manifest and angry but they're so retarded they don't realize it proves my point.

Nothing you do is compelling, you are hostile, you will save no one with your rhetoric. Instead of accepting that you are acting in a graceless manner and seeking guidance, you continue to be trapped here arguing with people and insulting them. And you don't see how you are the one enshrouded right now? Of course you don't, and that is what is so sad about all of this. You are lost.

• Ugh..
What speck am I taking out of your eye? I can see the truth anyway, you are on your way to hell because you sin and your actions prove that you absolutely hate God. There remains no sacrifice for your sins if you still go back to sinning after being saved.

Read Hebrews 10:26-31.

And stop using the NIV. Use the KJV. The NIV is missing lots of verses and lines anyway.

If you're not going to read it, then it proves I won the argument, nice ragequit. The bible doesn't say believers will still struggle with sins, you are a liar. It says believers will not sin because they are new creations in christ with the holy spirit filled in them. If you still struggle with sin in your life, you will not go to heaven. I am not throwing random accusations at you. Not only do you use profanity, but you also told me to kms. You genuinely need to turn away from sinning, you are in big trouble at the moment.
I proved ur a satanic fake Christian and hypocrite. Here are screenshots of this devil and fake Christian condemning the two Apostolic Ancient Churches like a hypocrite son of the devil.

Lmfaooooo. Notice this retard said "once saved always saved is a lie we must work out our salvation"

That's a Apostolic belief which u condemned in this photos. u really are a demented tool of the devil lolll.

Nothing you do is compelling, you are hostile, you will save no one with your rhetoric. Instead of accepting that you are acting in a graceless manner and seeking guidance, you continue to be trapped here arguing with people and insulting them. And you don't see how you are the one enshrouded right now? Of course you don't, and that is what is so sad about all of this. You are lost.
this satanic demon is now pretending to be a Christian cuz he's butthurt and trolling LOLLL

Screenshot 20230625 050156 Chrome

• +1
Reactions: Av0nr
this satanic demon is now pretending to be a Christian cuz he's butthurt and trolling LOLLL

View attachment 2279255

I put that there so you would find it. The point was to show that if you could find that, you could find guidance. So go seek guidance, now is the time.

I proved u are a Tool of the devil. I knew it all along its Clear. u are Not of GOD.

@john2

It's funny you preach that we aren't Saved by Grace alone and must work for our salvation by not sinning which is a non Protestant Theology.

but you act like a satanic Pharisee attacking the Apostolic Churches and condemning them to Hellfire.

View attachment 2279239View attachment 2279240
You are so deluded, so far away from the truth. You are NOT saved by faith alone. The bible never ever says this. If anything, the only time the words 'faith alone' are grouped together are in James when it says you are saved by works and NOT faith alone.

I am not the pharisee here, you are. You preach godliness yet you still sin. Real Protestant Baptism preaches you are saved by living a holy life, you are saved simply by god's grace and mercy. If god wasn't merciful enough, he wouldn't have given anybody a chance to even repent from their sins and be saved.

Orthodox Christianity and Catholicism don't line up with the bible, their practices are pagan. Protestantism avoids all types of idolatry.
Back to my point, you are on your way to hell, and you should repent from your sins and truly turn to God.

You are so deluded, so far away from the truth. You are NOT saved by faith alone. The bible never ever says this. If anything, the only time the words 'faith alone' are grouped together are in James when it says you are saved by works and NOT faith alone.

I am not the pharisee here, you are. You preach godliness yet you still sin. Real Protestant Baptism preaches you are saved by living a holy life, you are saved simply by god's grace and mercy. If god wasn't merciful enough, he wouldn't have given anybody a chance to even repent from their sins and be saved.

Orthodox Christianity and Catholicism don't line up with the bible, their practices are pagan. Protestantism avoids all types of idolatry.
Back to my point, you are on your way to hell, and you should repent from your sins and truly turn to God.
Yep u are a demented pharisee condemning the Christians who btw were there for the first 2000 years while Protestnism is a new thing with 10000 different denominations.

u clearly are a demonized fake.

I proved u are a Tool of the devil. I knew it all along its Clear. u are Not of GOD.

@john2
Projection, you haven't proved anything yet. Mock me as much as you want though, you are going to hell atm. Delude yourself into thinking you're saved despite actively sinning if that helps your feel better. Wouldn't be surprised if you're a reprobate.

• Ugh..
Yep u are a demented pharisee condemning the Christians who btw were there for the first 2000 years while Protestnism is a new thing with 10000 different denominations.

u clearly are a demonized fake.
'Muh just because protestantism is new, it is false.'

Yeah, you clearly have reasoning problems.

• Ugh..

So according to ur logic for the first 2000 years GOD failed to preserve HIS Church until protestanism came about. Everyone else according to u went to Hell or is going.

u prove more and more u are a son of satan and if u really cared for me u would have reached out via pms.

Instead u wanted to come here and accuse me like satan does, ur father the accuser.

Bible says he can't accuse anymore since JESUS died for my sins. :)

Cry u tool of the devil.

Btw anyone who says they are without sin or don't struggle with any sin is a satanic Liar and Fraud. JESUS died for our sins for a reason and while we are on this earth we will struggle.

That's how ik also ur satan the biggest loser in history. Cry.

keep praying for ascension and stop telling subhumans what to do. salvation is only reserved for each one of us so stop rotting here mang

keep praying for ascension and stop telling subhumans what to do. salvation is only reserved for each one of us so stop rotting here mang
It just was clear how that fucking subhuman took the side of that satanic fake israelite racist lying negroids side against Christianity that it Proves Christianity is the Truth. Damn devils.

So according to ur logic for the first 2000 years GOD failed to preserve HIS Church until protestanism came about. Everyone else according to u went to Hell or is going.

View attachment 2279293View attachment 2279294

u prove more and more u are a son of satan and if u really cared for me u would have reached out via pms.

Instead u wanted to come here and accuse me like satan does, ur father the accuser.

Bible says he can't accuse anymore since JESUS died for my sins. :)

Cry u tool of the devil.
The catholic church isn't god's church, so you are wrong. God doesn't care about those pagan heretics.
The early christians during the time of Jesus (including the apostles) were not orthodox or catholic.
Lol, just say you're afraid to argue with me openly.

I know what is the truth because I am a believer in Jesus and the Bible, you on the other hand are a lukewarm heretic who still clings on to his sins.

Btw anyone who says they are without sin or don't struggle with any sin is a satanic Liar and Fraud. JESUS died for our sins for a reason and while we are on this earth we will struggle.

That's how ik also ur satan the biggest loser in history. Cry.
No, I can show you real christians who do not sin at all. You need to get the lie of 'everyone sins and can't stop sinning no matter what' out of your head. The apostles were sinless by the time their deaths arrived. There are people living today who don't sin at all. You are just a lukewarm who wants to cope knowing you aren't alone and that you aren't going to hell. Are you telling me the most powerful, creator of this world died n the cross for your sins and still can't help you gain victory over your sins? You are wicked. You make fun of Christ's sacrifice by sinning and defending sin. Seems like you forgot to use your brain while studying the bible.

• Woah
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Lasko123, BibleBelieving and humanoidsub7
The catholic church isn't god's church, so you are wrong. God doesn't care about those pagan heretics.
The early christians during the time of Jesus (including the apostles) were not orthodox or catholic.

I know what is the truth because I am a believer in Jesus and the Bible, you on the other hand are a lukewarm heretic who still clings on to his sins.

No, I can show you real christians who do not sin at all. You need to get the lie of 'everyone sins and can't stop sinning no matter what' out of your head. The apostles were sinless by the time their deaths arrived. There are people living today who don't sin at all. You are just a lukewarm who wants to cope knowing you aren't alone and that you aren't going to hell. Are you telling me the most powerful, creator of this world died n the cross for your sins and still can't help you gain victory over your sins? You are wicked. You make fun of Christ's sacrifice by sinning and defending sin. Seems like you forgot to use your brain while studying the bible.
Lol so what were they? The Orthodox Church has the same exact beliefs as the Early Church. Got a problem? Go debate someone like Sam Shamoun who studied the Church fathers. Protestanism is a new invention.

Every single mortal human here will sin dumb fucking faggot fake Christian otherwise we wouldn't need CHRISTS Blood and Grace.

u Dishonor JESUS u fake.

This Retard came here attacking me and accusing me of sinning. Didn't name any sin I actually did just accused me like a damn devil.

Yes I struggle with sins as do u and everyone. Fucking retarded satanic fake Christian. u don't know me or what GOD has changed in my life from before being Saved. u are a tool of the devil.

Every single mortal human here will sin dumb fucking faggot fake Christian otherwise we wouldn't need CHRISTS Blood and Grace.

Never asked me if I try Not to sin. Just accused me like satan.

u Dishonor JESUS u fake.

@humanoidsub7

they don’t hate Jesus they hate the fact that the Bible is against constant dopamine highs and degeneracy

• Woah
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: john2, BibleBelieving and humanoidsub7
This Retard came here attacking me and accusing me of sinning. Didn't name any sin I actually did just accused me like a damn devil.

Yes I struggle with sins as do u and everyone. Fucking retarded satanic fake Christian. u don't know me or what GOD has changed in my life from before being Saved. u are a tool of the devil.

u Dishonor JESUS u fake.

@humanoidsub7
mang stop rotting here you better go preach to .is users

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21467 and john2
@BibleBelieving is definitely a demon, only they have this much energy.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, humanoidsub7 and john2
they don’t hate Jesus they hate the fact that the Bible is against constant dopamine highs and degeneracy
False many actually are demonic and Hate JESUS.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21467
I'm agnostic and I hate most atheists/pagan LARPers who shit on Christians but not Muslims, since they buy that "my judaism is better than your judaism" type faggotry. No, it's not "better" than Christianity. At least Christians are civilized. There hasn't been any major war regarding Christianity, unless you want to count anti-terrorist operations against ISIS, and Christian terrorism is almost nonexistent compared to islam. Atheist cocksuckers love to point to terror attacks that happened in the fucking 90s while completely ignoring mudslime terrorism that's happened since. Even Richard Dawkins subscribes to cultural christianity.

• +1
Reactions: Av0nr and BibleBelieving
Lol so what were they?

The Orthodox Church has the same exact beliefs as the Early Church.
False. The Early Church didn't carry beads in their hands and commit vain babblings like how the orthodox church does.

Go debate someone like Sam Shamoun who studied the Church fathers.
>go debate le 'expert'

Why, do you have a problem debating me? Why can't you speak and think for yourself instead of directing me somewhere else?

No, this is false. You have lived among reprobates and lukewarm christians which is why you never saw a single holy soul. But you are coping if you think people can't repent from their sins and be completely holy through the power of the holy spirit. Keep swearing at me, you are storing up your wrath against god. You are a sin-loving heretic who is on his way to hell. You would still need Jesus' blood and grace to pardon your past sins even if you repent from your current sins, stop behaving foolishly.

u Dishonor JESUS u fake.
You dishonour Jesus through your speech and your actions. Stop sinning and I wouldn't call you out ever again. The entire point of being a christian is to be holy and sinless like Jesus himself so that on the last day, we may be forgiven.

• Ugh..

False. The Early Church didn't carry beads in their hands and commit vain babblings like how the orthodox church does.

>go debate le 'expert'

Why, do you have a problem debating me? Why can't you speak and think for yourself instead of directing me somewhere else?

No, this is false. You have lived among reprobates and lukewarm christians which is why you never saw a single holy soul. But you are coping if you think people can't repent from their sins and be completely holy through the power of the holy spirit. Keep swearing at me, you are storing up your wrath against god. You are a sin-loving heretic who is on his way to hell. You would still need Jesus' blood and grace to pardon your past sins even if you repent from your current sins, stop behaving foolishly.

You dishonour Jesus through your speech and your actions. Stop sinning and I wouldn't call you out ever again. The entire point of being a christian is to be holy and sinless like Jesus himself so that on the last day, we may be forgiven.
Again u never asked if I struggle with sins or not. u are a pharisee.

The Bible says we will struggle but we will change for the better but must resist temptation but never in our SINFUL BODIES WILL WE BE SINLESS WITHOUT THE BLOOD OF JESUS.

When we get glorified bodies THEN WE WILL NOT HAVE A SINFUL NATURE U FAKE.

u fucking fake fraud u don't know the Bible or Church history u are a lying fraud.

I literally made a post defending Christianity and u came here attacking. May u repent or I hope JESUS literally strikes u down cuz u are a damn tool of the devil and spirtual whore of satan.

and also recognize him as the only saviour in your life. so yeah over for degeneratecels

• +1
Reactions: john2
I'm agnostic and I hate most atheists/pagan LARPers who shit on Christians but not Muslims, since they buy that "my judaism is better than your judaism" type faggotry. No, it's not "better" than Christianity. At least Christians are civilized. There hasn't been any major war regarding Christianity, unless you want to count anti-terrorist operations against ISIS, and Christian terrorism is almost nonexistent compared to islam. Atheist cocksuckers love to point to terror attacks that happened in the fucking 90s while completely ignoring mudslime terrorism that's happened since. Even Richard Dawkins subscribes to cultural christianity.
Thanks bro. The 12 Apostles all died except one, for their faith as martyrs. They seen the Risen LORD.

Psychologically people won't die for something they Knew was made up.

• +1
Reactions: Jmpace52
and also recognize him as the only saviour in your life. so yeah over for degeneratecels
he doesn't know if I willfully sin or not. The Bible says we will never not struggle with sin here on earth until JESUS Returns or we go to Heaven.

he doesn't know the Bible and came here to argue and accuse cuz he's a tool of the devil. If u defend him it's because u are also a child of satan honestly.

Thanks bro. The 12 Apostles all died except one, for their faith as martyrs. They seen the Risen LORD.

Psychologically people won't die for something they Knew was made up.
Only in Christian countries do Atheists exist. There are none in Muslim countries. Why? Becauze they'll kill you if you don't convert to their religion.

• +1
Only in Christian countries do Atheists exist. There are none in Muslim countries. Why? Becauze they'll kill you if you don't convert to their religion.
100%. Yet the atheist will all hate on Christianity because it's the Truth.

he doesn't know if I willfully sin or not. The Bible says we will never not struggle with sin here on earth until JESUS Returns or we go to Heaven.

he doesn't know the Bible and came here to argue and accuse cuz he's a tool of the devil. If u defend him it's because u are also a child of satan honestly.
ain't defending him plus god gives people free will

Christianity is openly hated because it is associated with whites by the vast majority of people. It's seen as socially acceptable to hate white people.

Again u never asked if I struggle with sins or not. u are a pharisee.
You clearly struggle with sins, I don't need to personally ask this to you to figure it out.

The Bible says we will struggle but we will change for the better but must resist temptation but never in our SINFUL BODIES WILL WE BE SINLESS WITHOUT THE BLOOD OF JESUS.
Once you become a Christian, you have to leave your sinful body and live in the spirit, not in the flesh. If you abide in the holy spirit, your sins will be washed away and your name will be written in the book of life.

When we get glorified bodies THEN WE WILL NOT HAVE A SINFUL NATURE U FAKE.
You don't just magically get your glorified body when you die and go to heaven, you need a glorified body living in christ before you get to heaven (i.e., on earth), god doesn't accept ongoing sinners in his kingdom.

u fucking fake fraud u don't know the Bible or Church history u are a lying fraud.
I do. You don't know how to read the bible. You are biased and you only want to hear what you love to hear (aka the lie of grace only).

Christianity is openly hated because it is associated with whites by the vast majority of people. It's seen as socially acceptable to hate white people.
This is true, but Christianity is and was a Jew's religion. The early christians were not white and they were very much hated by whites (the mediterranean Romans). Most whites today are atheist or lukewarm/non-practicing christians.

You clearly struggle with sins, I don't need to personally ask this to you to figure it out.

Once you become a Christian, you have to leave your sinful body and live in the spirit, not in the flesh. If you abide in the holy spirit, your sins will be washed away and your name will be written in the book of life.

You don't just magically get your glorified body when you die and go to heaven, you need a glorified body living in christ before you get to heaven (i.e., on earth), god doesn't accept ongoing sinners in his kingdom.

I do. You don't know how to read the bible. You are biased and you only want to hear what you love to hear (aka the lie of grace only).
Of course u don't need to ask me. Because as I said the Bible says that everyone will struggle with sin as long as we have these fallen sinful nature bodies from the fall. But The SPIRIT will change us.

u accused me of living in sin without asking if I willfully sin or struggle.

u are a demented fake Christian and got Exposed.

u only came here to argue and be used by satan ur father.

LOL u don't EVEN KNOW THE BIBLE I'm talking to a tool of the devil who doesn't even know the Bible. Bye go repent.

100%. Yet the atheist will all hate on Christianity because it's the Truth.
Yep. They mostly live in the suburbs living the most shetered existence ever, never had a problem their whole lives and yet act like they're "persecuted" while Christians are rural hicks and live in poverty. Well, if you like sand niggers then go to Saudi Arabia and try being a militant atheist there. Also I've never seen any Christian "shoving their beliefs" down anyone's throat. Only Atheists. They're like the furries of religion.

• +1

All sin is wilful. You are a mindless controlled bot if any of your actions are done against your own will (the only exception to this is if you are drugged by someone).

Every single action you perform on earth is done at your will. Satan doesn't point a gun to your head and make you sin, he only lures and tempts you into sinning. And if you're a pissweak lukewarm 'christian', then you will be mentally and spiritually weak enough to give into satan's temptations.

u accused me of living in sin without asking if I willfully sin or struggle.
This is mental gymnastics. If you sin, you have sinned at your own will. Muh struggling.

You already swear, which is a sin. I don't need to ask you if you sin or not to find out if you're sinful or not.

LOL u don't EVEN KNOW THE BIBLE I'm talking to a tool of the devil who doesn't even know the Bible. Bye go repent.
Don't ragequit, you need to repent from your sins and heretical thinking.

• Ugh..
All sin is wilful. You are a mindless controlled bot if any of your actions are done against your own will (the only exception to this is if you are drugged by someone).

Every single action you perform on earth is done at your will. Satan doesn't point a gun to your head and make you sin, he only lures and tempts you into sinning. And if you're a pissweak lukewarm 'christian', then you will be mentally and spiritually weak enough to give into satan's temptations.

This is mental gymnastics. If you sin, you have sinned at your own will. Muh struggling.

You already swear, which is a sin. I don't need to ask you if you sin or not to find out if you're sinful or not.

Don't ragequit, you need to repent from your sins and heretical thinking.
1 John 1:8 If we say that we do not have any sin, we are deceiving ourselves and we're not being truthful to ourselves.
Romans 3:10 As it is written, “Not even one person is righteous.”

u dont know the Bible or my personal struggles. Go repent before u Burn in Hell faggot demonized tool of the devil fake Christian.

View attachment 2279116

This actually Proves JESUS IS REAL also because notice, even white cracker subhumans will side with the racist demonic trolls who are racist toward them than Christianity.

Literally notice it. The Bible says most people will Hate the Truth. Hate CHRIST.

John 15:18-25

18 “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first.

19 If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you.

20 Remember what I told you: ‘A servant is not greater than his master. If they persecuted me, they will persecute you also. If they obeyed my teaching, they will obey yours also.

21 They will treat you this way because of my name, for they do not know the one who sent me.

22 If I had not come and spoken to them, they would not be guilty of sin; but now they have no excuse for their sin.

23 Whoever hates me hates my Father as well.

24 If I had not done among them the works no one else did, they would not be guilty of sin. As it is, they have seen, and yet they have hated both me and my Father.

25 But this is to fulfill what is written in their Law: ‘They hated me without reason.’

JESUS Said if they Hated HIM, do not be troubled for they will Hate us too but it's to be expected.

Bruh u are Literally who the Bible speaks about who are destined to Burn. Lmfao u are such a horribly demented fool son of the devil.

praise God

• Love it
1 John 1:8 If we say that we do not have any sin, we are deceiving ourselves and we're not being truthful to ourselves.
Romans 3:10 As it is written, “Not even one person is righteous.”

u dont know the Bible or my personal struggles. Go repent before u Burn in Hell faggot demonized tool of the devil fake Christian.
Which is exactly why Christ died on the cross to free you from your sins so that you may stop sinning. You need to repent from your sins. Your personal struggles are irrelevant to this discussion, you sin and I see that, which is why I can fairly point it out without having to ask you personal questions. You're the fake Christian here who thinks he can make it to heaven while still sinning. Just lol at you.

• Ugh..
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin
That's the lie you believe in. Jesus also gave everyone the free will to slide back to sinning. And this is exactly what you're doing. Jesus doesn't wash away your past, present and future sins all at one go when you get saved after reciting some little prayer. I am a real christian and every real christian's job is to rebuke the demon and warn other christians about the sins in their life. Jesus didn't ever speak against warning other people of their own sin. What hypocrisy am I committing here anyway? If you struggle with sin, you aren't saved. If you were serious about being saved, you would have realised your sins would lead you to hell and you would have immediately stopped sinning. You are lukewarm and I have every right to call you out on this.

More ramblings. Get over it and humble yourself, admit that you are a sinner who is on his way to hell. Jesus will only save you if you live a life of holiness, if you keep your robe free from any stains. Your spiritual garment must be without any spots or blemishes.
This is correct. If I’m not mistaken repentance means to turn away from sin in older translations.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin and john2
Keep coping, lol, you aren't. And even if you still hardly sin, you will still go to hell. You need to cease from all of your sins if you want to reach heaven. A new creation in Christ would have gained victory over all his sins, which doesn't sound like you at all.

I'm a real Christian who got his doctrine right. You are a lukewarm/heretic who is a believer in the lie of 'once saved, always saved'.
You are on your way to hell and you should do something about it instead of arguing with me.
This is actually false. You're preaching it's on our own merit, and our own works, and that Jesus's righteousness wasn't imputed onto us, and He sympathizes with us believers.
It's true, u Are of the devil, because ur preaching a satanic bad news Gospel.

1 John 1:8
If we say that we do not have any sin, we are deceiving ourselves and we're not being truthful to ourselves.

@john2 you got cut up Get ready for Eternal Torment, but for now enjoy your shitty wage slave job while my parents are rich and I never have to work a day in my life LOLLLL

ur a satanic demonized indian subhuman, who works a shitty job and GOD Hates and is destined for Eternal Torment, while God blessed me with riches, and supernatural healing in my life, my parents are rich asf I never got to work a day in my life and I'll laugh at u while u Burn in Never Ending Torment. LOLOLOLOL

Last edited:

View attachment 2279239View attachment 2279240
Wow, he absolutely exposed u for the demon u are @john2 , he was right about you from the beginning, that's disernment. Crazy.

ur a satanic demonized indian subhuman, who works a shitty job and GOD Hates and is destined for Eternal Torment, while God blessed me with riches, and supernatural healing in my life, my parents are rich asf I never got to work a day in my life and I'll laugh at u while u Burn in Never Ending Torment. LOLOLOLOL

Last edited:
Not a single pixel

Welcome into my ignore list fucking cuck