Proof girls whorship goodlooking guys and hate average ones (at least 7 psl or girls will make fun of you)

OP acting like he wouldn't kill his whole family to have the bottom guy's midface and pheno

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Screenshot 2020 04 27 Hot guys on Instagram Credits orsatmartinoviccc

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Screenshot 2020 04 27 Hot guys on Instagram Credits brock spencer

MAKEITSTOPMAKEITSTOPMAKEITSTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Beetlejuice, OverForMe, Entschuldigung and 1 other person
This is legit

My mother rated @Amnesia who is 6p as "ugly lowclass subhuman"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, the next o'pry, Beetlejuice and 1 other person
again, you are delusional and retarded. Post what you think is 6 PSL. GOOD LOOKING STARTS at 6.
for woman good looking starts at 7 psl stop coping average cel

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Most men treat women with comparable looks bias

she is calling him lizard when he mog her, fucking ugly bitch.
Capture1111
Capture

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MewingJBP and PubertyMaxxer
for woman good looking starts at 7 psl stop coping average cel
you're actually a fucking idiot. I'm saying you have NO IDEA what 7 psl loosk like. Good looking starts at 6, dumbass. Post examples of 7s.

you're actually a fucking idiot. I'm saying you have NO IDEA what 7 psl loosk like. Good looking starts at 6, dumbass. Post examples of 7s.
Im talking for woman dumbass average cell trying to cope

White people are godzz
The entire planet is a playground for the white man to explore and find himself we ethnics are just Npcs that exist to support and validate the white man in this journeys

Im talking for woman dumbass average cell trying to cope
SHOW PICTURES OF WHAT YOU THINK IS 7 PSL RETARD. How many times do I have to ask you? Autistic mutt.

6 PSL is 1/100 it is not average at all. You are a complete retard. You should unironically yourself. Imagine being this retarded holy shit.

Masc theory strikes again. Be 5.25+ with dark hair, masc features, and you'll slay

Put a good looking masc guy in that range and you'll see the responses. Everyone should chase dimorphism.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
SHOW PICTURES OF WHAT YOU THINK IS 7 PSL RETARD. How many times do I have to ask you? Autistic mutt.

6 PSL is 1/100 it is not average at all. You are a complete retard. You should unironically yourself. Imagine being this retarded holy shit.
it dont fucking matters the point is that woman not like anything udner 7 psl
6 is nothing special they shit on you

Put a good looking masc guy in that range and you'll see the responses. Everyone should chase dimorphism.
To be a 5 you already must have dimorphism. You cannot be a 5 without having dimorphism. As for being masc, women worshipped Timothee Chalamet and Justin Beiber. You do not have to be overly dimorphic.

5.25 overly DOM will not outslay 5.25 LTM male. Your theory is juts about as stupid as having that tranny as your avi.

• +1
Reactions: BonesAndHarmony
Psl5-6 is enough
average guy is psl3.5

it dont fucking matters the point is that woman not like anything udner 7 psl
6 is nothing special they shit on you
OK THEN POST WHAT YOU THINK A 6 PSL AND & PSL LOOK LIKE. Do you have autism? Do you understand what I am asking you to do? You keep repeating the same phrase and not listening. Once again, POST WHAT YOU THINK A 6 vs 7 PSL MALE LOOKS LIKE.

To be a 5 you already must have dimorphism. You cannot be a 5 without having dimorphism. As for being masc, women worshipped Timothee Chalamet and Justin Beiber. You do not have to be overly dimorphic.

5.25 overly DOM will not outslay 5.25 LTM male. Your theory is juts about as stupid as having that tranny as your avi.
Girls worshipped Justin Bieber. Most normal women don't. Shes a tranny to you? Jfl

Girls worshipped Justin Bieber. Most normal women don't. Shes a tranny to you? Jfl
she looks like a tranny, you faggot.

why are you repeating what I said? Do you have autism?

she looks like a tranny, you faggot.
Go eat ur dads ass. Why are you coping? True psl 6s are good enough. The better looking guy here is psl 5, maybe 5.25

Go eat ur dads ass. Why are you coping? True psl 6s are good enough. The better looking guy here is psl 5, maybe 5.25
Do you understand english? What are you even saying? Never said that 6 psl wasn't enough. Pay attention.

Psl6 is like 1 out of 1000

i checked tons of club pics and didnt see anypsl6+ guys

typical retards here overrating the average male, Seen chace crawford rated a 6 here so theres 1/100 guys who look like him?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Psl6 is like 1 out of 1000

i checked tons of club pics and didnt see anypsl6+ guys

typical retards here overrating the average male, Seen chace crawford rated a 6 here so theres 1/100 guys who look like him?

If PSL6 is 1 in 1000, then PSL7 and 8 doesn't really exist.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
If PSL6 is 1 in 1000, then PSL7 and 8 doesn't really exist.
PSL7+ guys exist but are insanely rare, thats why most male models look like shit and theres only a few goodlooking ones worshipped here. Its very difficult to be goodlooking as a guy because you need so many good features and bone structure.

None of those guys are even PSL5 imo first guy looks gay second looks upper tier normie. They also look tryhard with their poses, thats why girls insult them for trying to be better than they are

I meant bitches. But idc really

Point is that almost no one is even psl 6 in club photos. More are in selfies and perfect poses
average cels coping for theyr lifes
Good looking guys dont exist anymore? lmao
This chicks can find them anywhere one good looking guy can fuck a whole city

@OverForMe JFL YOU GOT OWNED BY GREYCEL
JFL FOR CALLING ME A GREYCEL.
I'M TETRA BLACKPILLED YOU SUB 50TH PERCENTILE ABOMINATION

its not common for foids to hate on 5-6 psl guys soo much
Thats what most of us here can reach looksmaxed and there is people promising its gonna be good after you reach 6 psl lol
very few here can reach 6psl which is 3-1% kind of range even with invasive surgery
Hes at least 5 psl i seen guys who look worse here get 5 psl also it dont fucking matters
The point is that you are invisible to this hoes till you are not very goodlooking in the 7-8 psl range

For woman there is many goodlooking guys they dont rate like us
For them a pretty boy like justin bieber and shawn mendes is a 10
Average guys are nothing
There is a cut off fo being goodlooking in a woman eyes and we dont reach it
They are rated that high cause of fame they would be nothing special without it

over for gayvegancels

'5PSL' and 'Average', JFL
5PSL is Above Average, you monkey
4PSL is Average