Proof gymcelling is fucking bullshit

derryjan can

derryjan can

please report people along with tagging me if u r
When I first met my flatmate (when he moved in) I thought he mogged tf out of me cuz he was like 6'3, had hunter eyes and a prominent mandible/chin. However when I saw him taking a shit at 5 am it turns out his physique is awful, he must have like 27% bf or some insane shit. He is just tall and has facial genes but wears a baggy shirt. Tonight I see him walking out of his room shirtless with some alt looking foid from our uni that he has just fucked. I am way lower bf and put more effort into my appearance but women treat me like I am covered in dogshit.

Whenever I see men with women it is contingent purely upon whether they are tall and have the right facial bone structure, nothing else, u niggers who say otherwise are dumb copers. This dude puts no effort into his appearance whatsoever and still gets prime pussy, he has moobs

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Satcitananda, Agendum, datboijj and 14 others
6”3 is literally top 1%.

false equivalence

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10494, CursedOne, Marsiere214 and 14 others
Greycel coming in with a hot take on a debate that has been already debated 1000 times

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10494, Heguldus, Marsiere214 and 16 others
6”3 is literally top 1%.

false equivalence
not in chadstralia it isn't
idk he probably isn't 6'4 anyway more like 6'2 or some shit, I can't rly tell well cuz I am 5'8

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sanguinius, Patient A and smith
Dumb topic. Think again.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10494, Lars, NormieKilla and 2 others
Greycel coming in with a hot take on a debate that has been already debated 1000 times
how many cocks have u sucked today mr 6.5 k reputation

• JFL
Reactions: faggotchadlite, Celexawer, Deleted member 10494 and 6 others
>I saw a guy with a high bf and he mogged me so gymcelling must be useless

Ignoring the terrible logic gymcelling won't make or break your appearance but it will unquestionably help you.
Gaining more muscle mass will make women view you as more masculine and thus more sexually attractive the end.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8666, Deleted member 13779, OOGABOOGA and 16 others
not in chadstralia it isn't
idk he probably isn't 6'4 anyway more like 6'2 or some shit, I can't rly tell well cuz I am 5'8
Chadstralia according to statistics isnt tall. Maybe the people at the beach and clubs, cause what do u expect? Its not uniform across every activity. But I expect its like that for every country

its all about the face,
all>about>face<about<all

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 7419, mogstar and 1 other person
Retarded argument OP, yes obviously face and height are more important but being in good shape will undoubtedly improve your SMV.
There's no point not softmaxxing just because other people mog you without doing this, unless you plan on being a depressed basement dweller for the rest of your life.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 8165, Deleted member 6531 and 6 others
Shitty bait thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13325 and Deleted member 13754
Sure bro no one looks a Chad at 27% body fat. Max 18% if someone is giga genetically gifted.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, 5'8manlet, Inquisiting_Vitiate and 3 others
What does your body look like before saying gymcel is cope

If you haven't been training consistently for at least 2 years you're an actual dumb cunt for saying this

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 7419 and Deleted member 13754
i was surprised by how stupid this post is, then I realized that OP is a greycel

• +1
Reactions: RoundHouse
When I first met my flatmate (when he moved in) I thought he mogged tf out of me cuz he was like 6'3, had hunter eyes and a prominent mandible/chin. However when I saw him taking a shit at 5 am it turns out his physique is awful, he must have like 27% bf or some insane shit. He is just tall and has facial genes but wears a baggy shirt. Tonight I see him walking out of his room shirtless with some alt looking foid from our uni that he has just fucked. I am way lower bf and put more effort into my appearance but women treat me like I am covered in dogshit.

Whenever I see men with women it is contingent purely upon whether they are tall and have the right facial bone structure, nothing else, u niggers who say otherwise are dumb copers. This dude puts no effort into his appearance whatsoever and still gets prime pussy, he has moobs
:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

Good looking face > body
you CLOWN :ROFLMAO:

It's like this place is the holy hellhole for logical fallacies.

Face > Height/Body. Having a good body helps, unless your face breaks you. H2O

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
how many cocks have u sucked today mr 6.5 k reputation
laughs cage GIF

My cousin who has very good bone structure he is 180cm and 100kg %25-%30 body fat i guess his face still looks lean than me i am 175cm and 65 kg with %12-%15 body fat brootal tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Melo95
your friend with garbage body vs your gymaxxed friend. What is better?

closed topic :f:

Just use one example to prove your theory without even controlling for other variables theory

thought this was @knajjd for a hot second lmao

if you're not 6'3 hunter eyed chad literally don't try just give up

• JFL
Reactions: Uglybrazilian
Just be a 6'3 Hunter eyed chad bro, otherwise just do nothing

• JFL
Reactions: randomvanish, Deleted member 6531, Deleted member 5061 and 1 other person

Its still a bonus he would slay more if he was ripped I dont see your point

• JFL
Reactions: Uglybrazilian
Just use one example to prove your theory without even controlling for other variables theory
this happens literally every time
it is common knowledge among anyone who gymcells that girls are not congintent upon muscles they are contingent upon height and face
women laugh at manlets who gymcel cuz muh compensating or something, if you are short you will forever be a joke, if you are ugly you will forever be an ugly fucker

Natty gymcelling is a cope.

But NO way gymcelling after using roids (and what not) is a cope.

Also, face & dick > muscles in terms of overall importance.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 7901
He would score even more pussy if he worked out, u just mad cause u ugly and manlet.

Ignoring the terrible logic gymcelling won't make or break your appearance but it will unquestionably help you.
Gaining more muscle mass will make women view you as more masculine and thus more sexually attractive the end.
Bulking will break your appearance though

JFL at comparing yourself with good looking people and think you can get away with the same things. Yes, a good looking man doesn't need to go to the gym to have sex (he would still improve his chances), but when you're not that good looking any improvement helps

I agree with you. I am 6' under 10% bf. But my friend is 6'3 over 25% bf with good facial bones. He slays 10x than me. He doesn't even have to put any effort in getting pussy, girls message him everyday for hookup.

A short fit dude has more sex appeal than a tall skinnyfat dude bro

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj, derryjan can and IWILLMAKEIT
Some of you guys are fucking pathetic I swear to God

YOU DONT GYM FOR FOIDS, IF YOU GYM FOR FOIDS YOULL NEVER BE CONSISTENT, if you gym for foods you're a fucking idiot and fell for the meme.

Gym for yourself ,if it's not you then do some physical activity like cardio to get in shape.

Be the best possible Version of yourself, there's always gonna be taller better looking dudes that's how life is. Do the best you can and leave your fucking basement, you'll get some girls. Yes a 6'3 man who's good looking needs to put 0 effort that's the black pill ie genetic determinism.

I swear to God the average age of this forum is like 16 or some shit.

• +1
Reactions: animo123

this gymmaxxed normie TikTok's proves that your wrong

• +1
Reactions: animo123
Its all about bones, he probably has michael phelps frame and thick wrists. Masculinity is about size mogging the girl in every aspect

Such cope. Just because he mogs you in every way other than physique, does not mean you should just get fat, no like seriously do you think you would be better off/the same if you let your body go? Fuck no. You don’t have that luxury he does. Would he go up in points if he got a good physique? Yes. Does he need to? Obviously not. Because he has other areas, and he like you said wears baggy shirts so girls can’t tell until they are already in bed with him

• +1
Reactions: Heguldus