TGUN.
but inside doesn’t matter
- Joined
- Dec 8, 2025
- Posts
- 17,964
- Reputation
- 33,493
This is the final stage of the BLACKPILL JOURNEY
THIS WHORE DOESNT KNOW THE REAL ME









Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari









U r my fav HmtnView attachment 5701485
This is the final stage of the BLACKPILL JOURNEY
THIS WHORE DOESNT KNOW THE REAL ME![]()



Remember when you were a grey in looksmaxxing questionsView attachment 5701485
This is the final stage of the BLACKPILL JOURNEY
THIS WHORE DOESNT KNOW THE REAL ME![]()
Ur an og frRemember when you were a grey in looksmaxxing questions
wtf do I say to thathe got no game![]()

Ofc I remember you asking about hair styles and other things I still remember the photo of you sitting down at a table surrounded by some buildings in the sunUr an og fr
Do u remember me
Did u ever think I would have 18k postsOfc I remember you asking about hair styles and other things I still remember the photo of you sitting down at a table surrounded by some buildings in the sun


No honesty id thought you’d leave pretty soon i rated you like hhtnDid u ever think I would have 18k posts![]()
View attachment 5701485
This is the final stage of the BLACKPILL JOURNEY
THIS WHORE DOESNT KNOW THE REAL ME![]()


Please TGUN PULL HERView attachment 5701485
This is the final stage of the BLACKPILL JOURNEY
THIS WHORE DOESNT KNOW THE REAL ME![]()
Haha
Thanks
Fuck that bitch and impregnate her RIGHT NOWView attachment 5701485
This is the final stage of the BLACKPILL JOURNEY
THIS WHORE DOESNT KNOW THE REAL ME![]()