Proof @.... lies about having a massive BBC (claims 8.5 x 6.5 when its just about average)

Gaygymmaxx

Gaygymmaxx

Soul Trap Pilled. The devil is god.
JFL at this fucking loser lying about his dick size to makeup for his subhuman face.

just admit it. you are a loser in every way, literally on steroids and still fat, ugly face, and average cock. (below average for a nigger)

literal full package :feelskek:

I dont like to be so mean to people (i do) but i made an exception for this nigga, anyone who lies about their cock needs to hung. Everyone on this website claims to have a 8 x 6 inch cock but none of them are willing to prove it.

here is the proof

3002217 image

The blue outline is what a flaccid cock would look like, we all know that soft cocks dont have a curve and wouldnt stick out like this.

It is approximately 30 degrees to the right.

3002220 image4

This one is much more of a guestimate but his dick is clearly sticking outwards here, 20-30 degrees again.

In conclusion, @.... has a 5.5 x 5.5 inch cock. a chode.

truly embarassing that he had the audacity to post these himself and pretend he was completely flaccid.

Take a picture of your erect cock next to a ruler or shut the fuck up dicklet.

@Currylord also claims 8 inches. I nominate you to show us not all looksmaxxers are dick larpers.

@FreakkForLife
@Predeterminism
@Thompsonz
@FailedNormieManlet
@the BULL
@Vermilioncore
@Xangsane
@Lihito
@Growth Plate
@Rupert Pupkin
@8PSLcel
@PrinterAndFaxMachin
@alriodai
@RecessedChinCel
@Nameless_Sunflower
@gamma
@smvmaxxertilllate
@....
@TeenAscender
@RoBobaFett999

also here are the originals

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deprived, MaxillaMaxing, Beetlejuice and 21 others
WHY WOULD YOU TAG ME IN THIS I DON’T WANT TO SEE THIS

10A576FD EE5B 410C 87FE 7268E34FC54D

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, alriodai, ReadBooksEveryday and 31 others
You’re 5’5 and indian posting other guys dicks who cares nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, ReadBooksEveryday, Warlow and 27 others
Lol That guy has bitch tits why you have bitch tits @....

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18776, alriodai, ReadBooksEveryday and 21 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chadtindermoney, ReadBooksEveryday, MaxillaMaxing and 4 others
This is what school meant when they said geometry is useful in the real world

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: venomaly, MaxillaMaxing, Umbra and 18 others
Also mirin trigonometry applications irl bhai

8E3F32D6 CFF4 4C4D 9985 EDF9E71A2C96

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 21146, Umbra and 22 others
Bro you were saying that you needed to be more nt and find new friends at school. Wtf is this behaviour, how tf are you using your time to calculate random dudes dick size. Bro just log off. Your brain has melted into toxic waste. To calculate this dick size you must have been staring at it for ages. Bro please your better then this 😔

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, chadtindermoney, OnlyWs and 15 others
Bro you were saying that you needed to be more nt and find new friends at school. Wtf is this behaviour, how tf are you using your time to calculate random dudes dick size. Bro just log off. Your brain has melted into toxic waste. To calculate this dick size you must have been staring at it for ages. Bro please your better then this 😔
took me 10 minutes nigger stop lecturing me

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and subhuman to mtn
Cope

• Hmm...
Reactions: subhuman to mtn
You know too much about dicks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface, metalmogger12, Deleted member 17791 and 1 other person
Oh no, is this site gonna start coming up with PSL ratings for dicks?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chadtindermoney, CEO of Sex, Deleted member 20618 and 1 other person
Dickmogs all cumskins

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
You know too much about dicks

• JFL
Reactions: Umbra, CEO of Sex, gymmaxedhorse and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Meteor21
unrelated but since i’m in this homosexual thread have you niggas ever tried dickfrauding with 0.5x lens on iphone? shit is insane

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: chadtindermoney, incel194012940, currentjoys and 3 others
unrelated but since i’m in this homosexual thread have you niggas ever tried dickfrauding with 0.5x lens on iphone? shit is insane
dickfraud with a pump instead nigga

makes you insanely girthy and veiny, the perfect cock

Mine is 6.5 inch long.

I used to have 7 inch cock but it shriveled into a useless clit since I started taking dutasteride, brutal I hope testosterone can save me

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Pharmaceutic, Deleted member 21146, gymmaxedhorse and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Meteor21
This dude really upset 🤣
nah ur just threatening to leave as if i care when you joined less than a month ago and i have not the slightest clue as to who are you are thats all :lul:

dont touch fin or dut bhai its poison

btw I started 300mg test 5 days ago and just injected again tonight I am gonna make sure to hit the gym hard and stop rotting

nah ur just threatening to leave as if i care when you joined less than a month ago and i have not the slightest clue as to who are you are thats all :lul:
Looks like you care a lot lol

• JFL
Reactions: buckchadley31
5.5 is not a 'chode' or a 'dicklet' thats the biggest cock you will ever see on a nigger

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
5.5 is not a 'chode' or a 'dicklet' thats the biggest cock you will ever see on a nigger
what are you talking about. if the girth and length is equal its a chode nigga

Attachments

• Micropenis_erect_with_ruler.jpg
    Micropenis_erect_with_ruler.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21146 and Deleted member 20618
this guy is gonna start tren at 17 as well JFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618
nigga wtf :feelsohgod:
Stretched SPL (small penis length) for babies (how to recognize and identity a micro penis from birth)

>The average male infant’s SPL is 2.8 to 4.2 centimeters (1.1 to 1.6 inches), while the length of a micropenis is defined as less than 1.9 cm (0.75 in.).

>An SPL that is somewhere in between 1.9 and 2.8 cm in length may be considered shorter than average, but not a micropenis.

Stretched SPL (small penis length) for babies (how to recognize and identity a micro penis from birth)

>The average male infant’s SPL is 2.8 to 4.2 centimeters (1.1 to 1.6 inches), while the length of a micropenis is defined as less than 1.9 cm (0.75 in.).

>An SPL that is somewhere in between 1.9 and 2.8 cm in length may be considered shorter than average, but not a micropenis.

dude why are you telling me this shit we were talking about chodes why do you know all this :lul:

dude why are you telling me this shit we were talking about chodes why do you know all this :lul:
Low time preference, high IQ, the White man is destined to battle with the Jew

Look up metzitzah b’peh the jewish practice of cutting the foreskin off of a baby's penis then a rabbi preforms oral sex

I know a lot because its essential knowledge against the kikes and their disinformation agents

Low time preference, high IQ, the White man is destined to battle with the Jew

Look up metzitzah b’peh the jewish practice of cutting the foreskin off of a baby's penis then a rabbi preforms oral sex

I know a lot because its essential knowledge against the kikes and their disinformation agents
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD STOP IT NIGGA :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD STOP IT NIGGA :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
Now that I got your attention look up the documentary Europa The Last Battle and why Jews were kicked out of 109 countries (the final blackpill)

Now that I got your attention look up the documentary Europa The Last Battle and why Jews were kicked out of 109 countries (the final blackpill)
no thanks you disgusting nigga

Why the hell did you measure another niggas dick, but more importantly @.... Why the hell did you send a picture of your dick on soft? You should know damn well anything below 10 inches soft is subhuman tier on this website

JFL I just woke up to see this shit :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chadtindermoney, John124, Gaygymmaxx and 1 other person
Well you know what they say your fate is predetermined by genetics
Cry more for Jews who own the white race and own all the the planet whites ar won’t smart enough to challenge the Jewish gods of earth

1. I have never claimed 8.5x6.5 that was the size you guys assigned to me for some reason. I said before, I am like 7.5x6.3.
2. In the image, I am probably about 6.5 x 5.5
3. You've got way too much time on your hand nigga. Imagine using your trig skills to try measure my dick :ROFLMAO:
JFL at this fucking loser lying about his dick size to makeup for his subhuman face.

just admit it. you are a loser in every way, literally on steroids and still fat, ugly face, and average cock. (below average for a nigger)

literal full package :feelskek:

I dont like to be so mean to people (i do) but i made an exception for this nigga, anyone who lies about their cock needs to hung. Everyone on this website claims to have a 8 x 6 inch cock but none of them are willing to prove it.

here is the proof

View attachment 1815722
The blue outline is what a flaccid cock would look like, we all know that soft cocks dont have a curve and wouldnt stick out like this.

It is approximately 30 degrees to the right.

View attachment 1815724
This one is much more of a guestimate but his dick is clearly sticking outwards here, 20-30 degrees again.

In conclusion, @.... has a 5.5 x 5.5 inch cock. a chode.

truly embarassing that he had the audacity to post these himself and pretend he was completely flaccid.

Take a picture of your erect cock next to a ruler or shut the fuck up dicklet.

@Currylord also claims 8 inches. I nominate you to show us not all looksmaxxers are dick larpers.

@FreakkForLife
@Predeterminism
@Thompsonz
@FailedNormieManlet
@the BULL
@Vermilioncore
@Xangsane
@Lihito
@Growth Plate
@Rupert Pupkin
@8PSLcel
@PrinterAndFaxMachin
@alriodai
@RecessedChinCel
@Nameless_Sunflower
@gamma
@smvmaxxertilllate
@....
@TeenAscender
@RoBobaFett999

also here are the originals
View attachment 1815733
View attachment 1815734

When I get in the gym later, I'll take picture with tape measuring my dick to set the record straight

When I get in the gym later, I'll take picture with tape measuring my dick to set the record straight
nobody really cares except the gay people on this forum, can we ban all gay people?