Proof @.... lies about having a massive BBC (claims 8.5 x 6.5 when its just about average)

Bro. What happened to you that caused you to be this racist :lul:

Did you get robbed by some black folks? Did they steal your girl or something? I really want to hear your villain origin story bro
Most of us arent actually racist its just funny to larp as racists.

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
You're an ugly black nigger ape and my eyes strain just by looking at your ghoulish appearance no origin story
Don't lie. Tell the origin story. Something must've happened to cause you to be this hateful towards us.

We are not all bad. I know it's hard to believe. If you ever need someone to talk to, I am here for you bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and Deleted member 21166
  • JFL
Reactions: Warlow, incel194012940, Growth Plate and 3 others
Don't lie. Tell the origin story. Something must've happened to cause you to be this hateful towards us.

We are not all bad. I know it's hard to believe. If you ever need someone to talk to, I am here for you bro
Niggers and Leftists love to act like racism is a form trauma because they're too disabled to cope with reality and this nigger genuinely thinks i'm equal to it what a headache

You're so gay bro. I will never take a pic with a hard on
you took a pic with a softie already dirty cuck

and you already did thats the whole point of this post

Niggers and Leftists love to act like racism is a form trauma because they're too disabled to cope with reality and this nigger genuinely thinks i'm equal to it what a headache
Yes, let it all out. The pain and the frustration. I will take it all

ur actually racist? i thought it was a joke

you took a pic with a softie already dirty cuck

and you already did thats the whole point of this post
Yes, softie, big difference. Interesting that you say it's a softie now though? When you said before I was erect. So which is it? Make up your mind lmao

ur actually racist? i thought it was a joke
I mean, if he is I get it. Blacks are brutal in America/UK. They have no boundaries. So he's probably had some bad run ins with them and developed hatred

But not everyone is like that. Some of us are actually chill

oh my god it's soooo small :)

Yes, softie, big difference. Interesting that you say it's a softie now though? When you said before I was erect. So which is it? Make up your mind lmao
you claim it was a softy retard nigger, the clear curvature proves its clearly not.

you see im trying to see through your retard nigger brain, you say its a softy and posted it here unsolicited but also seem to have a problem with posting a hard cock, it really makes no sense whatsever.

though the obvious answer is that its not soft and the reason you wont post a hard one is because this is hard and there would be no difference.

dicklet, shitty face, fat while on roids, and a nigger.

truly the full package.

• JFL
Reactions: ....
you claim it was a softy retard nigger, the clear curvature proves its clearly not.

you see im trying to see through your retard nigger brain, you say its a softy and posted it here unsolicited but also seem to have a problem with posting a hard cock, it really makes no sense whatsever.

though the obvious answer is that its not soft and the reason you wont post a hard one is because this is hard and there would be no difference.

dicklet, shitty face, fat while on roids, and a nigger.

truly the full package.
That's just how my dick is bro. It curves that way. Idk why. It's common with blacks for some reason

I will never fap for a dick pic JFL. This is just how my dick looks at room temp. Actually, as I mentioned before, my flaccid dick has several forms. Sometimes it's even longer than this, but less girth. In this pic my length is 6.5-7, but my girth is also 5.5 or higher hence why it doesn't seem all that amazing.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18776, Warlow, Deleted member 6128 and 3 others
That's just how my dick is bro. It curves that way. Idk why. It's common with blacks for some reason

I will never fap for a dick pic JFL. This is just how my dick looks at room temp. Actually, as I mentioned before, my flaccid dick has several forms. Sometimes it's even longer than this, but less girth. In this pic my length is 6.5-7, but my girth is also 5.5 or higher hence why it doesn't seem all that amazing.
that is not 6.5- 7 JFL

i see why you think you're a dickmogger now you have no concept of length whatsoever.

as i said, curving that way is impossible while flaccid. you wont post the picture because this is your erect cock

Honeslty hilarious you think anyone will believe "i wont hard for a dick pick"

we all know the truth :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

that is not 6.5- 7 JFL

i see why you think you're a dickmogger now you have no concept of length whatsoever.

as i said, curving that way is impossible while flaccid. you wont post the picture because this is your erect cock

Honeslty hilarious you think anyone will believe "i wont hard for a dick pick"

we all know the truth :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
JFL... in 10 hours you bouta to feel so stopid

ok bud, idk why you feel the need to do it at the gym its honeslty weird asf

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and CEO of Sex
he should have tagged @Pendejo instead im sure that retarded spic will save this to his folder with all the other male model photos
Why are you clicking on threads about BBC? :feelswhere:

• +1
Bro you probably spend like an hour analysing some niggers cock, This shit is gay af.
Look at that guy's Avi, he's legit fucking Tyrone man, and a top tier dick

• JFL
Bitch pls, if you had a big cock, you'd be doing the same thing
you dont have a big cock so this doesnt make much sense

BBC is the only thing you niggas have going for you. Embarrassing that ur too low inhibit to show it in its maximum form. Oh wait u did ur just larping that u ain’t hard

BBC is the only thing you niggas have going for you. Embarrassing that ur too low inhibit to show it in its maximum form. Oh wait u did ur just larping that u ain’t hard
50 years in power and their excuses are their only creed

A lot of you niggas are gay, and just saying I have a small cock , so i take an erect cock image but it's not gonna happen

A lot of you niggas are gay, and just saying I have a small cock , so i take an erect cock image but it's not gonna happen
Why is seeing ur cock erect “gay” but seeing ur full body nude fine. Larper

Why the fuck do you need to wait to go to the gym lmao? Gotta coom to some Stacys doing squats first?

Because everyone walks around in changing rooms and shit nude. But if someone has an erection they'd be gay

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and Growth Plate
@.... in the gym getting ready to upload another dick pic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chadtindermoney, Warlow, Deleted member 21146 and 4 others
i know right such bullshit, makes no sense.

unless of course... his cock is already hard here :feelswat:

7831.jpg

JFL at this fucking loser lying about his dick size to makeup for his subhuman face.

just admit it. you are a loser in every way, literally on steroids and still fat, ugly face, and average cock. (below average for a nigger)

literal full package :feelskek:

I dont like to be so mean to people (i do) but i made an exception for this nigga, anyone who lies about their cock needs to hung. Everyone on this website claims to have a 8 x 6 inch cock but none of them are willing to prove it.

here is the proof

View attachment 1815722
The blue outline is what a flaccid cock would look like, we all know that soft cocks dont have a curve and wouldnt stick out like this.

It is approximately 30 degrees to the right.

View attachment 1815724
This one is much more of a guestimate but his dick is clearly sticking outwards here, 20-30 degrees again.

In conclusion, @.... has a 5.5 x 5.5 inch cock. a chode.

truly embarassing that he had the audacity to post these himself and pretend he was completely flaccid.

Take a picture of your erect cock next to a ruler or shut the fuck up dicklet.

@Currylord also claims 8 inches. I nominate you to show us not all looksmaxxers are dick larpers.

@FreakkForLife
@Predeterminism
@Thompsonz
@FailedNormieManlet
@the BULL
@Vermilioncore
@Xangsane
@Lihito
@Growth Plate
@Rupert Pupkin
@8PSLcel
@PrinterAndFaxMachin
@alriodai
@RecessedChinCel
@Nameless_Sunflower
@gamma
@smvmaxxertilllate
@....
@TeenAscender
@RoBobaFett999

also here are the originals
View attachment 1815733
View attachment 1815734
Hey @danielwu. Check out this niggas dick amd delts and trunk, pretty decent right? U think he slays in LA and HK and NYC???

When I get in the gym later, I'll take picture with tape measuring my dick to set the record straight
Why u do it in the gym bhai???

he should have tagged @Pendejo instead im sure that retarded spic will save this to his folder with all the other male model photos
“Uh yeah I think this penis is slightly too curved according to my analysis skills 🤓🤓🤓

• JFL
Reactions: softlysoftly
JFL at this fucking loser lying about his dick size to makeup for his subhuman face.

just admit it. you are a loser in every way, literally on steroids and still fat, ugly face, and average cock. (below average for a nigger)

literal full package :feelskek:

I dont like to be so mean to people (i do) but i made an exception for this nigga, anyone who lies about their cock needs to hung. Everyone on this website claims to have a 8 x 6 inch cock but none of them are willing to prove it.

here is the proof

View attachment 1815722
The blue outline is what a flaccid cock would look like, we all know that soft cocks dont have a curve and wouldnt stick out like this.

It is approximately 30 degrees to the right.

View attachment 1815724
This one is much more of a guestimate but his dick is clearly sticking outwards here, 20-30 degrees again.

In conclusion, @.... has a 5.5 x 5.5 inch cock. a chode.

truly embarassing that he had the audacity to post these himself and pretend he was completely flaccid.

Take a picture of your erect cock next to a ruler or shut the fuck up dicklet.

@Currylord also claims 8 inches. I nominate you to show us not all looksmaxxers are dick larpers.

@FreakkForLife
@Predeterminism
@Thompsonz
@FailedNormieManlet
@the BULL
@Vermilioncore
@Xangsane
@Lihito
@Growth Plate
@Rupert Pupkin
@8PSLcel
@PrinterAndFaxMachin