Proof that 30% Bodyfat is ideal

twilight

twilight

professional frauder

Tiktok has confirmed that dad bods are in! look at all the whores in the comments saying it looks good! (they just happen to be dating a shredded slayer, women like all types of bodies!) I genuinely promise that if women weren’t all coincidentally being railed by guys with 6 packs then this dude would be drowning in pussy, i mean just look at the comments :soy:

• Ugh..
Reactions: MissLexotan6MG and Deleted member 22126
post the comments so I don't have to agree to the terms of conditions to look through them.

need to know the indian to white ratio, specifically.

• +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis
View attachment 1887045

Tiktok has confirmed that dad bods are in! look at all the whores in the comments saying it looks good! (they just happen to be dating a shredded slayer, women like all types of bodies!) I genuinely promise that if women weren’t all coincidentally being railed by guys with 6 packs then this dude would be drowning in pussy, i mean just look at the comments :soy:
dad bod is cope male gaze is cope oofy doofy is cope only thing that matters is JB appeal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18439
post the comments so I don't have to agree to the terms of conditions to look through them.

need to know the indian to white ratio, specifically.
doesn’t fucking matter what the comments say nigga the point is their lying!

dad bod is cope male gaze is cope oofy doofy is cope only thing that matters is JB appeal
b-but big noses and bushy beards and 30% bf and being bloated while deadlifting 300 pounds is ideal i thought

b-but big noses and bushy beards and 30% bf and being bloated while deadlifting 300 pounds is ideal i thought
ahh true I forgot, andrew tate, hamza and richard "Rich" cooper is optimal in 2022

I mean how could foids not find these alphas attractive

• +1
Reactions: twilight
No way thats 30% bf.

• +1
Reactions: chinpilled69
View attachment 1887045

Cope I leanmaxxed and now I have bones

View attachment 1887045

He looks pretty good and would look better leaner