Proof that 5’9 is 6ft

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

Leader of the LASACKRO gang, outlaw in the west 🔫🤠
U guys have no idea how men lie Jfl

When a girl says 6ft minimum she’s picturing max a 5’10 guy since they all larp 6ft

Her sister is 5’9 and she thinks 6ft this might be a comedic bit but it shows some truth in how lost girls are in terms of male height

Not 1 man under 6’5 tells the truth they always put an extra inch at least

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Beetlejuice, slavicpsycho, LooksThinker and 10 others
Niggas lie so much when I see some autist who’s actually honest and 6ft he looks huge

6ft is huge due to the larp image ppl have

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, slavicpsycho and 6 others
6'5 Blue Eyes Finance

• Ugh..
Reactions: the BULL
yea it's true when a guy says his height you have to detract 2 inches automatically (at least)

Im 6ft but wear 5 inch lifts sometimes so i usually say 6’6

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadeep, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and framemoggerr
Fucking water
never actually claim 5'10 if you are she will be picturing a 5'8 Manlet, a solid 183cm barefoot they will think is 6'2 or 6'3 in shoes
ALL NORMIES EXAGGERATE HEIGHT AND DICK it's laughable it's literally standard practice for them.
I've had guys standing next to me my height ( I'm 5'10 ) claiming 6ft on a regular basis

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, slavicpsycho, 0S4MA and 3 others
4 replies in 17 minutes. Delete your account atp bud

yea it's true when a guy says his height you have to detract 2 inches automatically (at least)
Jfl niggas even lie in incel forums full of men imagine to actual foids they wanna attract

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie
yea it’s true i always laugh when ppl send that fake bumble study that has 6’4-6’6 as ideal height

6’4-6’6 to women = 6’2-6’4

this is why ppl say 6ft is average cus the actual average ppl 5’10 all claim it

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, SoundnVision, Iasacrko and 1 other person
Im about to go insane

Isnt 6ft average in germany and a lot of euro countreis
Fucking water
never actually claim 5'10 if you are she will be picturing a 5'8 Manlet, a solid 183cm barefoot they will think is 6'2 or 6'3 in shoes
ALL NORMIES EXAGGERATE HEIGHT AND DICK it's laughable it's literally standard practice for them.
I've had guys standing next to me my height ( I'm 5'10 ) claiming 6ft on a regular basis

women love mogging other women

what the fuck is this like the 290th thread that "6ft is taller than people think" yeah no shit this is why you are poor you write these pointless threads i have no words

what the fuck is this like the 290th thread that "6ft is taller than people think" yeah no shit this is why you are poor you write these pointless threads i have no words
We have past 1M posts as a whole in the forum there is nothing new to talk about

• JFL
Reactions: Azonin
due to the larp
giphy.gif

Why you tryna gaslight manlets? I'm 174 nearly 5'9 barefoot and I wear ultraboost thag give atleast 1.25-1.75' somewhere there, yet every guy heightmogs me, so many foids my height range. What's the point of this thread honestly? You're the same fakecel who larps as a manlet aswell

The younger sister is so autistic and obnoxious. This is why I've always been more attracted to the older one since she is more mature and got cake.

Avg German is 6 feet 5
6ft is over there.