Proof that 6’3+ is too tall

i think i did but im not 6'4 im 6'1 but my wrists are like 3.5 - 4 inches (no clue) inches

what foods have estrogen? and also do u know how to create microfactures in wrists?
Sugars, white wheat, all gmo vegetables and fruits from the stores, meat that had been fed with hormones that make chicken grow in 2 months instead of 6.
It causes people to grow unaturally tall in this modern age, you can clearly tell that they're not meant to be that height by their very small frames, ribcages, small wrists and ankles.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
I'd choose 6'2 personally. I wouldn't wanna lose my nimbleness and agility. I play tennis and rock-climb.

Between 6'1 and 6'3 I'd probably choose 6'1.

6'0 and 6'3 however, nah bruv, 6'3. As studies show that the perceptive difference between 5'11 and 6'0 doesn't exist. People who are 5'11 look 6ft and people that are 6ft look 5'11 and which way it is is relative to their proportions.
And now fucking google top 10 atp heights :lul:

And now fucking google top 10 atp heights :lul:

Those are the exceptional athletes that can still be mobile for their height.

Most tall guys won't be them.

Don't look at outliers. Are you an outlier? In this regard? No.

• +1
Reactions: mathis
Its not excatly a "proof" but it does show that being 6’3 isnt that good compared to 6’2 or 61 and can already be concidered as too tall for some
Retards.org

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: based_pakichad421, anthony111553 and mathis
Its not excatly a "proof" but it does show that being 6’3 isnt that good compared to 6’2 or 61 and can already be concidered as too tall for some
Absolute cathartic copes

• Ugh..
Screenshot 20240315 232825 Chrome

6'8 is short cuz theres no bar saying its too tall! :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421, anthony111553, Deleted member 51465 and 2 others
Those are the exceptional athletes that can still be mobile for their height.

Most tall guys won't be them.

Don't look at outliers. Are you an outlier? In this regard? No.
Yeah dont look and strive to be outlier, take tennis lessons from fat nerd who never even won a future. This is so fucking copious that tall guys cant be mobile. Yeah 5cm difference will definitely make you a Flash and they will remain Uniqlo tier.

And you dont know if I'm an outlier or not in sports

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421
View attachment 2802092
6'8 is short cuz theres no bar saying its too tall! :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
its so easy to anderstand yet there is still people who are dumb enought to miss it. If after 6’6 there isnt this rechearch anymore its because being 6’7 is so rare that most people doing rechearch arent 6’7 so ofc they will never ask this to google. Do you seriously beleive 6’6 guys will be insecure abt being too tall but not 6’7’guys ? Kids.org

Yeah dont look and strive to be outlier, take tennis lessons from fat nerd who never even won a future. This is so fucking copious that tall guys cant be mobile. Yeah 5cm difference will definitely make you a Flash and they will remain Uniqlo tier.

5 cm can definitly make an enormous difference at hight lvl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: based_pakichad421 and Roge
You grew to 6'4 thanks to estrogens in food, your wrist must be like 16cm.
Or a classic larper full of estrogens
I have 8 inch writs and 23 inch bidelt with a t looking face at 6"6 keep copeing

You don't even know what level of tennis I played at and just projecting your insecurities onto me because I told you that tall guys find it a harder time remaining mobile, agile, nimble etc.

I'm 5ft8.

Far from a fat nerd.

Your ego is out of control. But that makes sense that it would be fragile, explaining the reason you're on this site.

Outliers are outliers because they are genetically exceptional. Daniil Medvedev and Alexander Sascha Zverev are 6ft5 incredible athletes. This is outlier shit. They move like the guys in the 90s, 2000s and 2010s that were 5ft11-6ft3 and their WIDE af wingspan helps them.

You are not either of those two, no-matter how many times you blue-pill delude yourself into believing you are. For the vast majority of people that are 6ft5+ they are going to be limited in their agility and movement. Now if you wanna bring the NBA up, you are once again talking about the very best in the business. The crem de la crem. Lebron James 6ft7 amazing sensational athlete, Jayson Tatum 6ft9 amazing sensational athlete and so on and so fourth.

There is striving and there is being a moronic idiot that needs to massage his ego and act pretentious on a fucking internet forum. Now fuck off.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vrilmaxxer, Roge and mathis
You don't even know what level of tennis I played at and just projecting your insecurities onto me because I told you that tall guys find it a harder time remaining mobile, agile, nimble etc.

I'm 5ft8.

View attachment 2802255

Far from a fat nerd.

Your ego is out of control. But that makes sense that it would be fragile, explaining the reason you're on this site.

Outliers are outliers because they are genetically exceptional. Daniil Medvedev and Alexander Sascha Zverev are 6ft5 incredible athletes. This is outlier shit. They move like the guys in the 90s, 2000s and 2010s that were 5ft11-6ft3 and their WIDE af wingspan helps them.

You are not either of those two, no-matter how many times you blue-pill delude yourself into believing you are. For the vast majority of people that are 6ft5+ they are going to be limited in their agility and movement. Now if you wanna bring the NBA up, you are once again talking about the very best in the business. The crem de la crem. Lebron James 6ft7 amazing sensational athlete, Jayson Tatum 6ft9 amazing sensational athlete and so on and so fourth.

There is striving and there is being a moronic idiot that needs to massage his ego and act pretentious on a fucking internet forum. Now fuck off.

Let me add that going deep in a couple of Futures tournaments makes you no different from your average D2 College tennis athlete. You getting big-headed about it is frivolous, because nobody knows who you are and you earned a couple of thousand euros to make it that far.

There is nothing to brag about being a 9 hundred and something semi professional tennis player that plays or played low level Futures tournaments. You feel discouraged, I'm sure, as someone 6ft4 but let's be honest, your entire game revolves around your big serve and forehand. None of it is to do with your 'movement'. If it was you would be a top 150 fully fledged pro playing that ATP Challengers and flirting with the ATP Tour.

Can you name many other 6ft5+ pros that move incredibly outside of the ones I named? Zverev and Medvedev? Lol, no you can't. Murray is 6ft3. There I'll give you one. The multiple Grandslam champion and 21 Masters 1000 titles guy. Lol, who else?

Not to attack you but let's keep it real. You're a Futures scrub that is talking about striving to be a great mover as a tall player that relies on his serve and forehand. I get it. You gotta strive and with that you gotta delude yourself a little too and so cognitive dissonance eventually hits in when read posts like mine about wanting to maintain my nimbleness and thus choosing 6ft1-6ft2 over 6ft3-6ft6.

Also I've studied sports science. I understand biomechanics in sport and all that good stuff. Taller guys are more susceptible to not only diseases/conditions but injuries. Del Potro's career was cancelled by injuries, Murray's career cancelled by injuries, Raonic's career cancelled by injuries. Oh and Isner, Raonic, Karlovic all these giants of these giants of the game at 6ft7+ TERRIBLE movers. Continue on in your delusional blue-pill cope if it enables you to improve your athleticism and explosiveness around a tennis court, but don't bring your garbage to me.

• +1
Reactions: Pandora and vrilmaxxer
Let me add that going deep in a couple of Futures tournaments makes you no different from your average D2 College tennis athlete. You getting big-headed about it is frivolous, because nobody knows who you are and you earned a couple of thousand euros to make it that far.

There is nothing to brag about being a 9 hundred and something semi professional tennis player that plays or played low level Futures tournaments. You feel discouraged, I'm sure, as someone 6ft4 but let's be honest, your entire game revolves around your big serve and forehand. None of it is to do with your 'movement'. If it was you would be a top 150 fully fledged pro playing that ATP Challengers and flirting with the ATP Tour.

Can you name many other 6ft5+ pros that move incredibly outside of the ones I named? Zverev and Medvedev? Lol, no you can't. Murray is 6ft3. There I'll give you one. The multiple Grandslam champion and 21 Masters 1000 titles guy. Lol, who else?

Not to attack you but let's keep it real. You're a Futures scrub that is talking about striving to be a great mover as a tall player that relies on his serve and forehand. I get it. You gotta strive and with that you gotta delude yourself a little too and so cognitive dissonance eventually hits in when read posts like mine about wanting to maintain my nimbleness and thus choosing 6ft1-6ft2 over 6ft3-6ft6.

Also I've studied sports science. I understand biomechanics in sport and all that good stuff. Taller guys are more susceptible to not only diseases/conditions but injuries. Del Potro's career was cancelled by injuries, Murray's career cancelled by injuries, Raonic's career cancelled by injuries. Oh and Isner, Raonic, Karlovic all these giants of these giants of the game at 6ft7+ TERRIBLE movers. Continue on in your delusional blue-pill cope if it enables you to improve your athleticism and explosiveness around a tennis court, but don't bring your garbage to me.
Trying Not To Laugh Season 3 GIF by The Office

Pm me your atp page. Or how many points do / did you have max

Brutal assumptions btw

And also why do you have to write 2020og? Nobody believes otherwise?

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii
its so easy to anderstand yet there is still people who are dumb enought to miss it. If after 6’6 there isnt this rechearch anymore its because being 6’7 is so rare that most people doing rechearch arent 6’7 so ofc they will never ask this to google. Do you seriously beleive 6’6 guys will be insecure abt being too tall but not 6’7’guys ? Kids.org
REtard im mocking you :soy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: anthony111553 and mathis
Trying Not To Laugh Season 3 GIF by The Office

Pm me your atp page. Or how many points do / did you have max

Brutal assumptions btw

And also why do you have to write 2020og? Nobody believes otherwise?

Jealousy. Video beneath sums you up

This thread is full of copers and OP needs a lobotomy lol

Bigger = better in every circumstance lol why is this debated in 2024

• +1
Reactions: Pandora, anthony111553 and Shkreliii

exactly, even if you're too tall, it's seen as a halo, would you rather be 4'0 or 7'
yes, height no matter what is a halo. Would you rather have an 1 inch penis, or 12 inch? JFL

• +1
Reactions: Pandora, Deleted member 51465, anthony111553 and 1 other person
jfl bro used google searches to prove that 6'3 is too tall. Keep coping 5'5 subhuman

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mathis, anthony111553 and Shkreliii
Jealousy. Video beneath sums you up

Good answer, so I guess I'll never know the level of tennis you played. Btw I'm not watching that. And your essays on this topic are retarded, all I said is that you stand no chance at 5'8 and to be among tennis elite its now required to be 6'2-3+. No newgen is shorter among top 50. All your manlet cope leave to yourself

• JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii
Good answer, so I guess I'll never know the level of tennis you played. Btw I'm not watching that. And your essays on this topic are retarded, all I said is that you stand no chance at 5'8 and to be among tennis elite its now required to be 6'2-3+. No newgen is shorter among top 50. All your manlet cope leave to yourself
never tought id witness a essay on tennis, in a indian beauty forum :lul:

All you did was state the obvious.

No shit I would want to be 6'3+ if I were a professionsl tennis player dumb fucking fuck but that is not my reality. I am not a player on the professional tour therefore being 6'1-6'2 to me is more appealing than being a lanky cunt.

Your shit argument means nothing. And yes swing below 5'11 makes it almost impossible to be a pro in today's day and age with string techology and the game being largely about power. You dumb fuck I am not a dumb cunt like you to need to think deeply about this to understand it, quit asking me to dumb myself down to your retarded low iq level.

Fucking faggot. 6'1-6'2 for casual sport and leisure activities mogs. I am not looking to become elite you twat. I want to be nimble and not restricted and limited in my range of motion for general activities. Tall niggas as injury prone and unagile. Yes it's true. Being 6'3+ in tennis largely helps for serve and power, outside of Medvedev and Zverev they are not pood athletes. It's largely just serve. And even those two are where they are largely due to their serve as well you moron. So yeah I'd rather enjoy myself and play fun baseline rallies than be a serving robot. Why would I care about the winning and losing of I can't be a top 150 player and dedicate my life to tennis!? Dude fuck off.

Yeah don't watch the video. It sums your low iq ass up. Fuck yourself njgger

no women will reject elrodi for being too tall

exactly, even if you're too tall, it's seen as a halo, would you rather be 4'0 or 7'
yes, height no matter what is a halo. Would you rather have an 1 inch penis, or 12 inch? JFL
Legit lmao

It’s like when copers try to prove that having an average sized penis is ideal cuz they see a few foids say that “it hurts”

By that logic driving a fucking Kia soul is unideal compared to driving a Ferrari since the Ferrari draws too much attention

Legit no foid will ever say a dude is too tall, and it’s not just for dating either, bigger is always better no matter what metric you measure it by

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mathis and Shkreliii
never tought id witness a essay on tennis, in a indian beauty forum :lul:

When you say words beginning with a vowel, you use the word 'an' not 'a'.

Well done nigger for revealing yourself as a low iq nothing uneducated no mark in society

Fucking loser

• +1
When you say words beginning with a vowel, you use the word 'an' not 'a'.

Well done nigger for revealing yourself as a low iq nothing uneducated no mark in society

Fucking loser
:owo:

• JFL
Reactions: Roge
Legit lmao

It’s like when copers try to prove that having an average sized penis is ideal cuz they see a few foids say that “it hurts”

By that logic driving a fucking Kia soul is unideal compared to driving a Ferrari since the Ferrari draws too much attention

Legit no foid will ever say a dude is too tall, and it’s not just for dating either, bigger is always better no matter what metric you measure it by
penis coping is cathartically retarded, if you have 12 inher, just place your fist on it, and boom it becomes an 8 incher :ROFLMAO:.

I’m 6’2.5” barefoot and I wish I was 1 inch shorter. I have to wear l thin soled shoes so I don’t look like a lanky retard.

• +1
penis coping is cathartically retarded, if you have 12 inher, just place your fist on it, and boom it becomes an 8 incher :ROFLMAO:.
12 inch cock lmao

I’m 6’2.5” barefoot and I wish I was 1 inch shorter. I have to wear l thin soled shoes so I don’t look like a lanky retard.
skill issue

Legit lmao

You're a faggot that can't see nuance becsue you've never had pussy a single day in your life.

You realise you are so bloody autistic that you need to be a sheer outlier in terms of both looks and height in order to off set this autism and hsve the bitch associate your entire look as your entire personality.

I said 6'1 to 6'2 ahead of 6'3 to 6'6. That isn't me coping as 6'1- 6'2 is fucking tall you stupid rotting bastard wanker autist fucking fag. I just know the negative implications of being too tall with relation to conditions and diseases once you enter middle age and with regard to keeping your body physically fit all while trying to avoid injuries. There is a balance. 6'1-6'2 is still very tall. 6'3 and above is outlier range and while it has its benefits it also has its negatives which ideological coping faggot retards like yourself that blame everything down to your genetics will never be open minded enough to see.

You don't live life outside your basement anyway so these thought expdiements are never something you can do. Fuck off now

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Kamui
You're a faggot that can't see nuance becsue you've never had pussy a single day in your life.

You realise you are so bloody autistic that you need to be a sheet outlier in terms of both looks and height in order to off set this autism and hsve the bitch associate your entire look as your entire personality.

I said 6'1 to 6'2 ahead of 6'3 to 6'6. That isn't me coping as 6'1- 6'2 is fucking tall you stupid rotting bastard wanker autist fucking fag. I just know the negative implications of being too tall with relation to conditions and diseases once you enter middle age and with regard to keeping your body physically fit all while trying to avoid injuries. There is a balance. 6'1-6'2 is still very tall. 6'3 and above is outlier range and whole it has its benefits it also has its negatives ehich ideological coping faggot retards like yourself that blame everything down to your genetics will never be open minded enough to see. You don't live life outside your bssmenrt anyway so these thought expdiements are never something you can do. Fuck off now

• JFL

You realise you are so bloody autistic that you need to be a sheet outlier in terms of both looks and height in order to off set this autism and hsve the bitch associate your entire look as your entire personality.

I said 6'1 to 6'2 ahead of 6'3 to 6'6. That isn't me coping as 6'1- 6'2 is fucking tall you stupid rotting bastard wanker autist fucking fag. I just know the negative implications of being too tall with relation to conditions and diseases once you enter middle age and with regard to keeping your body physically fit all while trying to avoid injuries. There is a balance. 6'1-6'2 is still very tall. 6'3 and above is outlier range and whole it has its benefits it also has its negatives ehich ideological coping faggot retards like yourself that blame everything down to your genetics will never be open minded enough to see. You don't live life outside your bssmenrt anyway so these thought expdiements are never something you can do. Fuck off now
Bro I wasn’t talking to you

Mind your beeswax unc 💀

No shit I would want to be 6'3+ if I were a professionsl tennis player dumb fucking fuck but that is not my reality. I am not a player on the professional tour therefore being 6'1-6'2 to me is more appealing than being a lanky cunt.

Your shit argument means nothing. And yes swing below 5'11 makes it almost impossible to be a pro in today's day and age with string techology and the game being largely about power. You dumb fuck I am not a dumb cunt like you to need to think deeply about this to understand it, quit asking me to dumb myself down to your retarded low iq level.

Fucking faggot. 6'1-6'2 for casual sport and leisure activities mogs. I am not looking to become elite you twat. I want to be nimble and not restricted and limited in my range of motion for general activities. Tall niggas as injury prone and unagile. Yes it's true. Being 6'3+ in tennis largely helps for serve and power, outside of Medvedev and Zverev they are not pood athletes. It's largely just serve. And even those two are where they are largely due to their serve as well you moron. So yeah I'd rather enjoy myself and play fun baseline rallies than be a serving robot. Why would I care about the winning and losing of I can't be a top 150 player and dedicate my life to tennis!? Dude fuck off.

So you wrote alat again to say that 6'1 is good all-round? :lul:
Good for you, I guess you are very mobile for everyday life at 5'8. Imagine being 6'3 and having to walk out from your room or sit in the chair or play minigolf at the date :lul:. Thats cruel, instant injury and future uniqlo tour tennis player :lul:

So you wrote alat again to say that 6'1 is good all-round? :lul:
Good for you, I guess you are very mobile for everyday life at 5'8. Imagine being 6'3 and having to walk out from your room or sit in the chair or play minigolf at the date :lul:. Thats cruel, instant injury and future uniqlo tour tennis player :lul:

Aesthetic physiques look better on guys between 6'1 and 6'2 than 6'3 and 6'6

Super tall guys get associated with being dumb anyway. Lennie from mice and men types.

It's just too stand out in my personal opinion. I'd rather be socially tall.

Another bitch boy ad hominem from the pussy anonymous faggot account. So let me pretend like you didn't read you fake phoney bitchy faggot and repeat again. I'd chooose 6'1-6'2 over 6'3 - 6'6 but any shorter than 6'1 and I'm choosing 6'3-6'6. Fuck off now. You have no point and never had any point. You debate like a girl.

Last edited:
  • +1

Tell me what limitations in "casual sport and leisure activities" from being 5'8 opposed to 6'3+. Btw how can you say I don't know your level of tennis when I summed it up in the first reply where I said you take tennis lessons from fat nerd who never even won a future (you are amateur)

It really is true. Subhuman men really do have lower iqs.

What the fuck are you faggots doing here? Get over to incels.is. Many of you are low everything

• +1
Reactions: mathis and Roge
Tell me what limitations in "casual sport and leisure activities" from being 5'8 opposed to 6'3+. Btw how can you say I don't know your level of tennis when I summed it up in the first reply where I said you take tennis lessons from fat nerd who never even won a future (you are amateur)

More bitch boy ad hominem because he further realised the facts and science weren't on his side.

Truth is id without question beat you love and love with my laces tied and my racket in my less dominant hand.

So let me pretend like you didn't read you fake phoney bitchy faggot and repeat again. I'd chooose 6'1-6'2 over 6'3 - 6'6 but any shorter than 6'1 and I'm choosing 6'3-6'6.

Fuck off now. You have no point and never did. Won't be replying.

• JFL
Reactions: Roge
Bro I wasn’t talking to you

Mind your beeswax unc 💀

I'll smash your face in watch yourself before you arent clear next time in who you're talking with

Batty boy

• JFL
More bitch boy ad hominem because he further realised the facts and science weren't on his side.

Truth is id without question beat you love and love with my laces tied and my racket in my less dominant hand.

So let me pretend like you didn't read you fake phoney bitchy faggot and repeat again. I'd chooose 6'1-6'2 over 6'3 - 6'6 but any shorter than 6'1 and I'm choosing 6'3-6'6.

Fuck off now. You have no point and never did. Won't be replying.
Who are you beating giant? Eye level with net. By rules you need to return firstly :lul:

Is it true that physique looks even better at 5'8 than 6'1-2? :lul:

Manlet cope 6'3 is ideal look at tinder studies you room temp iq nger

Manlet cope 6'3 is ideal look at tinder studies you room temp iq nger
Aesthetic physiques look better on guys between 6'1 and 6'2 than 6'3 and 6'6

Super tall guys get associated with being dumb anyway. Lennie from mice and men types.

It's just too stand out in my personal opinion. I'd rather be socially tall.
:lul:

Extremly low iq if you acc think this

Too tall is better than too short. But tall is better than too tall