Proof that 6’3+ is too tall

6 feet 3 is average among white zoomers

Actually, partially true. Most modeling agencies are very height specific and do not like models to be over 6'2. They want 5'11 to 6'2 bracke, very few exceptions for under or over that.
if u look at top models of the past years basically all of them are 6 2 to 6 3

Lifefuel for manlets
IMG 6981

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553
if u look at top models of the past years basically all of them are 6 2 to
a modeling agency turned away several because they were too tall (6'3) I think that is the upper limit of what they will take as long as your proportions are okay.

a modeling agency turned away several because they were too tall (6'3) I think that is the upper limit of what they will take as long as your proportions are okay.
brutal cope lmao

brutal cope lmao
No, they are very specific and it's not a cope. They want between 5'11 and 6'2 to fit the clothes a certain way. That's called "industry standard" . It's always been that way. You don't see 5'8 models (anyone I know) and you don't see 6'3 plus ones .

• +1
Reactions: mathis
Best model since a while ( sean o’pry ) 6’1. Stop the cope
@anthony111553

Low iq. Do you realise that girls exist?

mathis​

Platinum
Joined Jan 1, 2024

Posts1,091 Reputation 536

You are even more low iq for believing i’m serious

No it isn’t retard thread

• Ugh..
Reactions: mathis

mathis​

Platinum
Joined Jan 1, 2024

Posts1,091 Reputation 536

You are even more low iq for believing i’m serious
You 100% were my lil monkey

Your post to rep ratio speaks for itself. Get on my ignore list low quality user
The fact that you actually give a f abt rep ratio on an incell forum😭 is your life okay gang 😭? Maybe think abt seeing a psychologist

The fact that you actually give a f abt rep ratio on an incell forum😭 is your life okay gang 😭? Maybe think abt seeing a psychologist
Not an incel forum + post to rep ratio isn’t smth complicated it just shows u aren’t liked or have shit opinions/unfunny which what u gave signs of above

Not an incel forum + post to rep ratio isn’t smth complicated it just shows u aren’t liked or have shit opinions/unfunny which what u gave signs of above
you are so damn low its crazy. Lookmaxxing. Org IS an incell forum. Everyone here is blackpilled. And if i get bad rep/ ratio its excatly the opposite jfl. Its because i am right so the one im talking to dont reply and like my message. The one saying the most bs is the one getting the most rep.PLEASE just delete your acc.

I’m 6’5 and I’m extremely uncomfortable in public as people look at me and my face all the time. It’s hell. I always bend down slightly and lower my posture when walking

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_ and mathis
you are so damn low its crazy. Lookmaxxing. Org IS an incell forum. Everyone here is blackpilled.
Blackpilled normies, looksmaxers and people who want to self improve aren’t incels retard. You can be an incel and be bluepilled as well. It doesn’t matter. Looksmax is not on the same levels as incels.is. Maybe there are a few incels here but its mostly normies here and people wanting to self improve. Not deformed people or future ERs
And if i get bad rep/ ratio its excatly the opposite jfl. Its because i am right so the one im talking to dont reply and like my message. The one saying the most bs is the one getting the most rep.PLEASE just delete your acc.
In a way u r right that shitposters etc get most rep sometimes but majority of people with bad post to rep ratio have low quality posts and comments. Don’t think i need to show u proof, just look around. If u r an exception or not idk i dont rot on this forum

Blackpilled normies, looksmaxers and people who want to self improve aren’t incels retard. You can be an incel and be bluepilled as well. It doesn’t matter. Looksmax is not on the same levels as incels.is. Maybe there are a few incels here but its mostly normies here and people wanting to self improve. Not deformed people or future ERs

In a way u r right that shitposters etc get most rep sometimes but majority of people with bad post to rep ratio have low quality posts and comments. Don’t think i need to show u proof, just look around. If u r an exception or not idk i dont rot on this forum
I just respond to every comment i get so i obv end up with a bad post/rep ratio. If i would i could have easly 10 time more rep than post since most if my threads are doing good stats. I do a quality thread every 2 day in average. You can go on my page. I did more quality thread than at least 90% of users. And yes incell = blackpilled. No incell is bluepilled jfl

And yes incell = blackpilled. No incell is bluepilled jfl
Some are in denial or have low self awareness just look at Redditors or smth jfl

I’m 6’5 and I’m extremely uncomfortable in public as people look at me and my face all the time. It’s hell. I always bend down slightly and lower my posture when walking
Same & im 6’2.5” lmao. I can only wear thin soled shoes and slouch a tiny bit so I don’t stand out

• +1
Reactions: mathis and sudanguy
Some are in denial or have low self awareness just look at Redditors or smth jfl
Being an incell isnt compatible with being bluepilled. Just look at the definition. Or they are extremly retarded idk

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240321_023039_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20240321_023039_Google.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 0
Not a single person in this thread is taller than 5'9

• JFL
Reactions: Umbra
I'm glad most of you guys are waking up and destroying OP and other "6ft is tall" copers
you claim you constantly see 6'0 women, get mogged all the time at "6'0" and 6'0 is average in the US. Your opinion on height is automatically worthless.

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
you claim you constantly see 6'0 women, get mogged all the time at "6'0" and 6'0 is average in the US. Your opinion on height is automatically worthless.
keep that same opinion in 3 years lets see what happens

• JFL
Reactions: kanderior
teenagers get taller
so you think that less than half a generation (even though you sometimes claim you see it already with oldcels) is enough for average height to change to the point where 6'0 women will be everywhere and 6'0 will be average (but somehow also gets constantly mogged at the same time, cause that's totally what average means) in the US. OK retard, carry on with your delusions.

Last edited:
so you think that less than half a generation (even though you sometimes claim you see it already with oldcels) is enough for average height to change to the point where 6'0 women will be everywhere and 6'0 will be average (but somehow also gets constantly mogged at the same time, cause that's totally what average means) in the US. OK retard, carry on with your delusions.
stop attaking me there's already 10 people complaining about this in the last 2 months
some people just can't see it
I already gave my warnings it's up to you to suffer

• JFL
Reactions: kanderior
I don’t think it’s cuz of your height dawg :lul:

Legit lmao

It’s like when copers try to prove that having an average sized penis is ideal cuz they see a few foids say that “it hurts”

By that logic driving a fucking Kia soul is unideal compared to driving a Ferrari since the Ferrari draws too much attention

Legit no foid will ever say a dude is too tall, and it’s not just for dating either, bigger is always better no matter what metric you measure it by
Necroposting

But, having a short penis, and being short, is the newest insult from femenist women

Ideal height is 6'1. It's the perfect height IMO.
No, not at all, im 6'2 and the height mog is still brutal, no matter how tall a man is, it's seen as a halo, i saw a 7' foot man, litteraly everyone started smiling and noticing him, if it was a 4' man everyone would pity, height avobe 6' is no matter seen as a halo.

Fyi i feel short at 6'2,

No, not at all, im 6'2 and the height mog is still brutal, no matter how tall a man is, it's seen as a halo, i saw a 7' foot man, litteraly everyone started smiling and noticing him, if it was a 4' man everyone would pity, height avobe 6' is no matter seen as a halo.

Fyi i feel short at 6'2,
its what studies showed. 6’1 is perfect to attract womens. But after all if you prefer male attention its your choice

• JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii
its what studies showed. 6’1 is perfect to attract womens. But after all if you prefer male attention its your choice
If you see on the same study, 6'2 6'3 6'4 is close seconds whilst below 6'0 isnt, being above 6'1 and below 6'8 is not a failo

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
If you see on the same study, 6'2 6'3 6'4 is close seconds whilst below 6'0 isnt, being above 6'1 and below 6'8 is not a failo
I totally agree and never said otherwise

Fyi i feel short at 6'2,
then you're probably not 6'2.

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_ and mathis