Proof that 6’3+ is too tall

Its not excatly a "proof" but it does show that being 6’3 isnt that good compared to 6’2 or 61 and can already be concidered as too tall for some
Smort

Its not excatly a "proof" but it does show that being 6’3 isnt that good compared to 6’2 or 61 and can already be concidered as too tall for some
Dnr Manlet cope (I’m 5’10)

Attachments

• RPReplay_Final1710189039.mov
    6.3 MB
  • JFL
Reactions: med
Good answer, so I guess I'll never know the level of tennis you played. Btw I'm not watching that. And your essays on this topic are retarded, all I said is that you stand no chance at 5'8 and to be among tennis elite its now required to be 6'2-3+. No newgen is shorter among top 50. All your manlet cope leave to yourself
6’1 is ideal. Most tennis champions are 6’1( fedderer... )

6’1 is ideal. Most tennis champions are 6’1( fedderer... )
And before their era most were 5'11 and so on. Now every gs winner will be 6'3

Dnr Manlet cope (I’m 5’10)
if i was short i would not care abt what better 6’1 or 6’3 since i would be none of them

• +1
Reactions: mog_me
And before their era most were 5'11 and so on. Now every gs winner will be 6'3
No. If being taller was an advantage they would still be taller than 6’1 like basketball player or volleyball. And actual champion are still winning against 6’3+ in 2024

No. If being taller was an advantage they would still be taller than 6’1 like basketball player or volleyball. And actual champion are still winning against 6’3+ in 2024
The only one who is still somehow winning is djokovic

Yh he is the world champion so there isnt really anyone that "win" compared to him

Yh he is the world champion so there isnt really anyone that "win" compared to him
What do you mean by world champion? :lul:

And you said you will research glucosamine+chondroitin and reply to my thread about it

And you said you will research glucosamine+chondroitin and reply to my thread about it
its the best player in the world/ of all time. He won the most grand slam

Gluco +don are 100% not good for open growth plates.i may do a thread on this in the futur if i feel like it

Gluco +don are 100% not good for open growth plates.i may do a thread on this in the futur if i feel like it
Well in my thread that I bumped today you csn see a clear explanation that its a myth. Can you disprove it rn? Or link study

Depends on the country, and I question your "research method". But if you want to talk purely about aesthetics and proportions, then according to the modeling industry yeah 6'3 is the beginning of too tall. They'll make exceptions for top-tier 6'3-6'4 guys like Chico and Maher but generally it's not considered ideal. According to a 2013 American study 6'3 was also the beginning of too tall for women. For me too tall begins at 6'5, that's when you start to awkwardly stand out and look almost comical.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mathis
Well in my thread that I bumped today you csn see a clear explanation that its a myth. Can you disprove it rn? Or link study
Well i’ll see. need to be a genious to anderstand that something who stun the spine will also stun spin growth

1 google search isnt rlly proof. too tall is like 7 foot and above

i dont think people especially girls realise how tall a legitamate 6ft is

the guys who girls think is 6ft is actually a night hieght 5ft10 dude

pull out a measuring tape then mark 6ft on the wall u will be surprised how tall 6ft is this forum makes it seem short

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
Well i’ll see. need to be a genious to anderstand that something who stun the spine will also stun spin growth
You just help retaining eater and minerals there

The time is different now

Oh shut the fuck up

Is that the shallowneess of your argument and yet rolling around like you're this big shot that knows about sport. I can confidently say you know shit. Fucking jackshit. All your counter arguments have been shiy

Djokovic is the best player there's ever been and he's 6'2

Nadal and Federer are both 6'2

Murray is 6'3

Wawribka is 5'11

All these players dominated the 2010s and the new kid of the block Carlos alcaraz is what... 6'2

The likes of Medvedev would lose to the 6'2 guys in the 2010s

Just fuck off you are shit at tennis and don't know a God damn thing about sport in general

Last edited:
Fake son of a bitch behinds his user if pretending to be something he's not when he's a fucking projecting fat nerd with no experience with playing sports or women.

Fuck off flexing on a forum trying to gain forum status to make up for what you lack in the real world @rogue I see through your little pretentiousness act you cock sucker

You think if you say the bare minimum and hold your frame you'll be seen as real and authentic lol

You don't play tennis and never have. You're a fanboy

You get all defensive when others make assumptions about you but when you make assumptions about others it's wrong. You're a cock led by your emotions and low iq to boot

Fuck off from the thread

And I'm saying all this through my smartphone hence all the typos

Unlike you fat fuckinf bastard loser that's indoors on a Saturday

@Roge my ass you are anything but high class material

Last edited:

Yeha you dumb fuck because they are all in their mid fucking 30s approaching their late fucking 30s

How dense and affected by recent events are you

You media led mainstream bastard with no infepdent thought

You can tell you are the type to only go with arguments the dense sub 95 iq faggot can understand

'who's winning now times have changed'

They're old. Tennis has plummeted in standards. Especially men's tennis.

I have a degree in sports science and won MVP in my first year of college and I played for a damn better college than you ever did @Roge

Because I am humble and modest about it doesn't mean I wasn't good and this is why people act arrogant, because dense dumb fucking cunts loek @rogue assume arrogance equals tslent

Fuck off you normie Simpleton square.

Bro you are low iq

Not one of your arguments is valid.

You make no points of any substance and you act deliberately disengenuous.

I've met a ton of mid intelligence, intellectually dishonest, pretentious, egocentric faggots like you and each time they have one tjjng in common..... Poor character.

You don't care about the truth. You only care about serving your emotions and making you feel like you are winning an argument

I understand what you are saying but you are too dense to understand what I am saying. This is typically what happened and then the person that's right has to dumb himself down to the person that's not

I never said 5'8 mogs 6'3 - 6'6 in life. I said 6'1-6'2 mogs 6'3-6'6 in life. Now you can act all fake alpha and pretetncous like you are based and edgy but you aren't. You are just a faggot that thinks he's better than others because of his height. Emotional bias. Lacking critical thought and lacking objective thinking. Fuck off.

Trying Not To Laugh Season 3 GIF by The Office

Pm me your atp page. Or how many points do / did you have max

Brutal assumptions btw

And also why do you have to write 2020og? Nobody believes otherwise?

Last edited: Today at 9:58 AM

Nice edit for such a small post fucktard.

• JFL
Reactions: Roge
Extremly low iq if you acc think this

They are fakes. They care about appearances and seeming cool.

They aren't aware or intelligent enough to realise 6'1-6'2 mogs 6'3-6'6 in any realm of life outside of basketball.

Sure if you have no charisma, personality, intelligence, humour or you are just full out aspergers... you'll need to be 6'4-6'6 to get bitches to sleep with you. But that's not me, so why would I want that? (In a LTR currently)

These guys PROJECT their autistic situations onto others. Lol, it's too funny.

All I said was I would choose 6'1-6'2 over 6'3-6'6 any day, but if it was any shorter than 6'1 then I'd choose 6'3+... obviously.

Now all this moron has done the entire thread has been throw ad hominems. Falsely misrepresenting my statements saying I'm choosing 5'8 over 6'3 and saying that I've been coached by a fat nerd in tennis LOL.

Which is quite amusing when I was thrown into the best tennis academy in London from when I was a toddler? Imagine listening to this shit.

Some retards here are just gas lighters because they are losers irl.

• +1
They are fakes. They care about appearances and seeming cool.

They aren't aware or intelligent enough to realise 6'1-6'2 mogs 6'3-6'6 in any realm of life outside of basketball.

Sure if you have no charisma, personality, intelligence, humour or you are just full out aspergers... you'll need to be 6'4-6'6 to get bitches to sleep with you. But that's not me, so why would I want that? (In a LTR currently)

These guys PROJECT their autistic situations onto others. Lol, it's too funny.

All I said was I would choose 6'1-6'2 over 6'3-6'6 any day and but if it was any shorter than 6'1 then I'd choose 6'3, obviously.

Now all this moron has done the entire thread has throw ad hominems. Falsely misrepresenting my statements saying I'm choosing 5'8 over 6'3 and that I've been coached by a fat nerd in tennis LOL. When I was thrown into the best tennis academy in London from when I was a toddler? Imagine listening to this shit.

Some retards here are just gas lighters because they are losers irl.
dnr

You are not the funny guy of looksmax.org, no matter how hard you try and jestermax for male approval online

Sorry, had to say it. Chew on that for your Saturday. FUCKTARD

☺️Bro you are low iq

I've met a ton of mid intelligence, intellectually dishonest, pretentious, egocentric faggots like you and each time they have one tjjng in common..... Poor character.

You don't care about the truth. You only care about serving your emotions and making you feel like you are winning an argument

I understand what you are saying but you are too dense to understand what I am saying. This is typically what happened and then the person that's right has to dumb himself down to the person that's not

I never said 5'8 mogs 6'3 - 6'6 in life. I said 6'1-6'2 mogs 6'3-6'6 in life. Now you can act all fake alpha and pretetncous like you are based and edgy but you aren't. You are just a faggot that thinks he's better than others because of his height. Emotional bias. Lacking critical thought and lacking objective thinking. Fuck off.
Stop replying at least where I dont speak to you. I dont care midget opinions and your assumptions. Better watch your midget father 5'11 alcaraz being declassified in real time

Bro you are low iq

Why do you think 6'1-6'2 mogs 6'3-6'6 in life?

Do you recommend blocking such users? I cant stand the retardness. No sport besides F1 and chess are adapted for manlets now. Even in golf people are 6'4 now

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
Do you recommend blocking such users? I cant stand the retardness. No sport besides F1 and chess are adapted for manlets now. Even in golf people are 6'4 now
blud's writting essays

• +1
then why would it make a difference to him?
Whatever helps to feel and cope better. Tbh I'm shocked that he is not an advocate for the ultimate men's height of 5'9

Stop replying at least where I dont speak to you. I dont care midget opinions and your assumptions. Better watch your midget father 5'11 alcaraz being declassified in real time

Learn to speak the world-wide language you Eastern European reject.

Trivia question for you: In the last 20 years how many men over the height of 6'3 have won Grandslams?

Tennis hasn't changed. Nothing has changed. The three best players ever all are 6'1-6'2. Only Medvedev at 6'5, Sinner at 6'4 and Del Potro at 6'6 have won slams in the past 20 years and been super tall.

And Sinner was only recently and because Djokovic was injured and old.

You won't look at the nuances and details because you are a dumb broken up English speaking foreign stupid fuck and you APPRECIATE the only power you have in this life is: YOUR HEIGHT. So you cling to it and defend it like your life is on the line. Willing to go to the lengths of FAKING what you believe in and intellectually think.

PHONEY. Fuck off. You got owned and your shit foreign ass counter arguments are so piss-poor that it is very apparent that your confidence absolutely outweighs your IQ.

Last edited:
blud's writting essays

You're not the funny guy of .Org. You were never the class-clown. You are a failed LTN funny guy.

Keep practising on a forum to get better for the real thing though. You can do it. Some day you'll master the art.

You're not the funny guy of .Org. You were never the class-clown. You are a failed LTN funny guy.

Keep practising on a forum to get better for the real thing though. You can do it. Some day you'll master the art.
ur subhuman kys

• +1
Why do you think 6'1-6'2 mogs 6'3-6'6 in life?

I think it depends on your personality. If you don't have much personality (Positive traits) etc and you are much more of an introvert, then may be 6'3-6'6 is a better deal for you, as you can hide behind your height.

But for me personally, I prefer to be SOCIALLY tall. That's just a personal preference. However I can understand how someone with low self-confidence, self-esteem, autism, aspergers, socially unaware etc would prefer to be 6'3-6'6 as they could just take shelter behind that and fake it.

Learn to speak the world-wide language you Eastern European reject.

Trivia question for you: In the last 20 years how many men over the height of 6'3 have won Grandslams?

Tennis hasn't changed. Nothing has changed. The three best players ever all are 6'1-6'2. Only Medvedev at 6'5, Sinner at 6'4 and Del Potro at 6'6 have won slams in the past 20 years and been super tall.

And Sinner was only recently and because Djokovic was injured and old.

You won't look at the nuances and details because you are dumb broken up English speaking foreign stupid fuck and you APPRECIATE the only power you have in this life is: YOUR HEIGHT. So you cling to it and defend it like your life is on the line. Willing to go to the lengths of FAKING what you believe and intellectually think.

PHONEY. Fuck off. You got owned and your shit foreign ass counter arguments are so piss-poor that it is very apparent that your confidence outweighs your IQ.
Imagine saying this while writing like this:
And I'm saying all this through my smartphone hence all the typos

Unlike you fat fuckinf bastard loser that's indoors on a Saturday

@Roge my ass you are anything but high class material
Conclusion:
ur subhuman kys

I think it depends on your personality. If you don't have much personality (Positive traits) etc and you are much more of an introvert, then may be 6'3-6'6 is a better deal for you, as you can hide behind your height.

But for me personally, I prefer to be SOCIALLY tall. That's just a personal preference. However I can understand how someone with low self-confidence, self-esteem, autism, aspergers, socially unaware etc would prefer to be 6'3-6'6 as they could just take shelter behind that for faking it.
Do you state on tinder that you are 5'8 irl but 7'8 "SOCIALLY"
:lul::lul::lul:

Imagine saying this while writing like this:

Conclusion:

You are stuck indoors all day on a Saturday, while I'm out letting my email notifications about a thread I replied to piss me the fuck off through my smartphone. That's facts.

Do you state on tinder that you are 5'8 irl but 7'8 "SOCIALLY"
:lul::lul::lul:

If this is the standard/quality of your sense of humour, it suddenly makes sense why you are 6'3-6'6 and an incel. GL with that autism.

then why would it make a difference to him?

Because I can think in theory and hypotheticals dumb fuck. It's called abstract thinking.

Have you never had a conversation with anyone where they've asked you; 'what/who would you rather be?'

I'm saying if I had to choose my height, I'd choose 6'2 and not 6'3-6'6. However if I had a choice between 6'0 and 6'3-6'6 it would be 6'3-6'6. All this faggot eastern european cunt has done is act emotional over the fact he himself is a lanky INCEL and got mad at me for choosing 6'2 over his height.

You can immediately sense he is a horse faced fuck.

Because I can think in theory and hypotheticals dumb fuck. It's called abstract thinking.

Have you never had a conversation with anyone where they've asked you; 'what/who would you rather be?'

I'm saying if I had to choose my height, I'd choose 6'2 and not 6'3-6'6. However if I had a choice between 6'0 and 6'3-6'6 it would be 6'3-6'6. All this faggot eastern european cunt has done is act emotional over the fact he himself is a lanky INCEL and got mad at me for choosing 6'2 over his height. You can immediately sense he is a horse faced fuck.
I wasn't attacking you, I was calling his reply nonsensical, i.e. why is he claiming that a 5'8 guy would "cope" by saying that x height which is taller than him is better than y height that is also taller than him. You need to chill out dude.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MakinItHappen

I'm saying if I had to choose my height, I'd choose 6'2 and not 6'3-6'6. However if I had a choice between 6'0 and 6'3-6'6 it would be 6'3-6'6. All this faggot eastern european cunt has done is act emotional over the fact he himself is a lanky INCEL and got mad at me for choosing 6'2 over his height.

You can immediately sense he is a horse faced fuck.
Where I act emotionally when you are the one with 10 essays here :lul:

I've never stated my height btw, maybe I'm even bigger manlet than you :lul:

I'm glad most of you guys are waking up and destroying OP and other "6ft is tall" copers

Bwing 6"6 is the reson i still had some girls into me when i was ltn and blaoted im htn rn and syill get aproached by the same level of women at the club only thing that changed is thta im getting aporached in daylight now
height is cope without face anyway

Actually, partially true. Most modeling agencies are very height specific and do not like models to be over 6'2. They want 5'11 to 6'2 bracke, very few exceptions for under or over that.

• +1
If people at 6'1 and 6'2 have to question if theyre tall then they must not be thought of as tall. I think 6'1-6'3 is considered tall and 6'4+ is very tall, 6'6 and up is extremely tall and undesirable. There is more to life than women, nobody is factoring in the height of ceilings, height of door frames, the size of the interior of cars, such as supercars, sports cars, or anything that is not an SUV, the ability to ride motorcycles if thats what you like to do or want to do, your ability to blend in and the fact that girls are always looking up to you, which is an unattractive angle if its extreme.
Women rate men’s faces which appear more upward tilted at a neutral angle to be more attractive. The theory is because this gives the illusion of looking at a taller subject and height is masculine.

Men on the other hand rate female faces that appear to be downturned, even at a neutral angle, as more attractive. Probably for the opposite reason as above.

Interestingly prenatal T is shown to alter facial structure to appear more upward tilted.

IMG 0087
IMG 0086