Proof that gymaxxing is cope (even at average height), height is king

B

Broski

Zephir

Jesse James West is lean muscular and normie facially and claims 5'10 height, yet every second girl he interviews wishes he were taller. Sad how some of these girls go to the gym once a week and feel entitled to a top 1% of guys, meanwhile you go to the gym everyday and dont even get a compliment.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LegitUser, FailedNormieManlet, justinzayn and 2 others
Isn't he more like 5'9? We need Rob Paul to figure out his height to the eighth of an inch.
Anyhow, I believe the average White American male is about 5'10.4 or so, so honestly, I feel like even if he were 5'10 (A flat 5'10, that is), 5'10 isn't really safe anymore, especially among the younger generations.

• +1
Reactions: MRD
Isn't he more like 5'9? We need Rob Paul to figure out his height to the eighth of an inch.
Anyhow, I believe the average White American male is about 5'10.4 or so, so honestly, I feel like even if he were 5'10 (A flat 5'10, that is), 5'10 isn't really safe anymore, especially among the younger generations.
Case in point:
I have heard my 5'9.5 friend get jokes made about his height by girls. One five-foot-fucking-four girl called the guy short, then he asked her how tall that guy was, then she said he was his height. JFL. There are some other instances as well but I always found that one the most comical.
I have a classmate who's 5'10 and gets a bit as well.
BTW, I live in a fucking diverse part of America, so I can't imagine how fucking nightmarish it must be in some place in the Nordic Midwest, let alone the goddamn Netherlands.

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Growth Plate

Jesse James West is lean muscular and normie facially and claims 5'10 height, yet every second girl he interviews wishes he were taller. Sad how some of these girls go to the gym once a week and feel entitled to a top 1% of guys, meanwhile you go to the gym everyday and dont even get a compliment.

Oh a girl will call me short after banging her, how will i cope, time to rope innit?

He claimed 5’9.5 in a video (some fitness influencer tinder YT video) so he is not a full 5’10

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and Erik-Jón
He claimed 5’9.5 in a video (some fitness influencer tinder YT video) so he is not a full 5’10
Yeah he looks Manlet

My proportions for gymcelling are so weird though tbh

My proportions are similer to this guys

His shorts are distorting his torso a little bit but it’s close enough(we are same ethnicity so makes sense)

I can see why he is seen as too short then, although it is sad that just being barely an inch below (WHITE MALE!) avg is death these days

Yeah he looks Manlet

My proportions for gymcelling are so weird though tbh

My proportions are similer to this guys

His shorts are distorting his torso a little bit but it’s close enough(we are same ethnicity so makes sense)

Yeah he gets heightmogged super hard by legit 6’2 moggers like David Laid, Bradley Martyn, Soosh, Larry Gao etc it’s comical

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
Yeah he gets heightmogged super hard by legit 6’2 moggers like David Laid, Bradley Martyn, Soosh, Larry Gao etc it’s comical
Legit 6’2 is actually quite good, my school had a university fair in the gym and out of the 100 or so guys there only 3 were taller then me and I’m only 6.087ft

Goes to show how hard people fraud

My uncles strong 6’7 and frauds as 7ft but he height mogs people so hard what are they even supposed to say he doesn’t even fit through door frames

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender
Legit 6’2 is actually quite good, my school had a university fair in the gym and out of the 100 or so guys there only 3 were taller then me and I’m only 6.087ft

Goes to show how hard people fraud

My uncles strong 6’7 and frauds as 7ft but he height mogs people so hard what are they even supposed to say he doesn’t even fit through door frames
Lmao mirin 6’7 uncle, I know 2 people irl at that height and you are colossally big (you mog 6’3-6’5 giraffes so u are basically a giga giraffe), and you could fraud 6’10-7feet at that height because it all looks the same

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
Lmao mirin 6’7 uncle, I know 2 people irl at that height and you are colossally big (you mog 6’3-6’5 giraffes so u are basically a giga giraffe), and you could fraud 6’10-7feet at that height because it all looks the same
My dads strong 6’5 but has a Manlet tier frame looks like halfthor bjornssonlite height+frame and he was a powerlifter, I got unlucky with my height tbh my younger brother usb already 5’10.5 and will soon take over me fuck

• Woah
Reactions: TeenAscender
Case in point:
I have heard my 5'9.5 friend get jokes made about his height by girls. One five-foot-fucking-four girl called the guy short, then he asked her how tall that guy was, then she said he was his height. JFL. There are some other instances as well but I always found that one the most comical.
BTW, I live in a fucking diverse part of America, so I can't imagine how fucking nightmarish it must be in some place in the Nordic Midwest, let alone the goddamn Netherlands.
He looks 5’10 at least

no way hes just 5'10 hes towering over the majority of the girls in the vid

Gymcelling is cope for ugly men.
If you are handsome you don't need that efforth.

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser, Deleted member 17244 and Deleted member 18522

"Above 6'2" over for 6'2 manlets.

average girl height in the US is like 5'4

• +1
Reactions: Polar
That’s what an actual 5’10 looks like irl.

• +1
Reactions: potentialzaddy
Case in point:
If ur 5’10+ u rarely get roasted for your height and it’s not gonna hurt your chances with most women. Height becomes an issue at 5’8 and below, else it’s your face, frame and physique. But it’s all relative ofc, if you’re at an event and the avg guy is 6ft, you’ll be considered short

Users who are viewing this thread

Back