Proof that JBB isn’t BS (NOT RACEBAIT)

K

Kamui

Inactive
Before any mods read this just know this isn’t a racebait post jfl so calm your stubby ass fingers before you take down this post

This thread hasn’t even been up for 24 hours and already at 530+ replies and counting :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers, zan, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 8 others
Holy shit I didn’t see it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l, murdah and Kamui
@muh look what you’ve done

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: muh and murdah
IMG 5795

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zan, FaceandBBC, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 5 others

@Azonin reminder that Jewish women love BBC nigga :feelsahh:

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC, klip11, Zeruel and 2 others
white boys shouldnt seethe when they have asian women on a leash

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PseduoAryan, PrinceLuenLeoncur, klip11 and 3 others
View attachment 2848425

View attachment 2848425

I could not care less what women do I'm a man but nigger underbite sheboons are the most retarded slugs of homo erectus they don't even know how to cook in the ktichen yet they talk bout "seasonin dey grandma" after eating each other cannibalism ofc.

Go put some suncream on your feet and hands broke ass nigga.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Jarate and sportsmogger
I could not care less what women do I'm a man but nigger underbite sheboons are the most retarded slugs of homo erectus they don't even know how to cook in the ktichen yet they talk bout "seasonin dey grandma" after eating each other cannibalism ofc.

Go put some suncream on your feet and hands broke ass nigga.
Like Israeli food is any better, you niggas literally just stole food from the Arabs like you steal everything

Death to all Kikes including you, I'd burst your head open if I met you IRL dumb fuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Kamui
Like Israeli food is any better, you niggas literally just stole food from the Arabs like you steal everything

Death to all Kikes including you, I'd burst your head open if I met you IRL dumb fuck
The only food you niggers have is yourselves, Bon appetit:

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: TsarTsar444, sub5c3l, murdah and 2 others
tried to trick a staff member into warning someone else
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers, salar, PseduoAryan and 3 others
@Gengar @Squirtle mods he's posting gore without NSFW
This isn't the only photo of niggers eating each other and the photo is not real observe how the nigger is not seething

It's literally just consisted of 1 cumskin, 3 niggers going back and forth about black smv and all that bullshit meanwhile another conversation between two curries talking about dick sizes on the side is happening

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: anitalooksmax, Michael Myers, Kamui and 6 others
It's literally just consisted of 1 cumskin, 3 niggers going back and forth about black smv and all that bullshit meanwhile another conversation between two curries talking about dick sizes on the side is happening
the two curries were me and gengar

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
Before any mods read this just know this isn’t a racebait post jfl so calm your stubby ass fingers before you take down this post

This thread hasn’t even been up for 24 hours and already at 530+ replies and counting :lul:
jfl you do understand most of the posts are niggers right?☠️

That's every thread on here.

OBER

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC and klip11
There is no "Just Be *insert race* when it comes to SMV.

That's more of a RMV thing. Race matters more when it comes to marriage, family approval, and having kids.

For SMV, all you need is to be attractive, have game, be fit, be good in bed, etc. regardless of race.

• +1
Reactions: anitalooksmax, Michael Myers, murdah and 1 other person