propranolol is the best drug i’ve tried… by far.

NorwoodAscender

NorwoodAscender

Blue-cel
i mean and it’s not even close. i use 20-40 mg 2x a day. completely nukes all anxiety and lowers my inhib probably 60-80%.

works better for certain people than others. mainly the type of people with an overactive amygdala who go into fight or flight ridiculously easily with cPTSD/chilhood traumas.

and the craziest part is that there are no jew sides effects. if anything it’s a healthmax by taking stress off your heart by slowing ur heart rate.

not sure why it isn’t talked about more here. gatekeepers.org i presume.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: klip11, Alt Number 3, normie_joe and 30 others

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
I used it and didn't do enough unless I took two doses at once which resulted in fatigue and don't know if it was even helping much. Might be good for more minor cases/others

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, greywind, Costcosuperstore and 3 others
Because nobody wants to take Jewish medication when u can simply just be normal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vratisevojvodo, Costcosuperstore and NorwoodAscender
I need to try it where did you get it prescription

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and NorwoodAscender
I used it and didn't do enough unless I took two doses at once which resulted in fatigue and don't know if it was even helping much. Might be good for more minor cases/others
maybe ur dose was 10 mg? and u took 20?. i find the difference between 20 and 40 to be ridiculous. if u still have it id try taking 40 at least once

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, greywind, ChadL1te and 3 others
Because nobody wants to take Jewish medication when u can simply just be normal
if you found your way here, made an account, and continued to post over 2000 times, you are not normal. sorry.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Arcturus, narcissist_volcel, Looks234 and 13 others
  • +1
maybe ur dose was 10 mg? and u took 20?. i find the difference between 20 and 40 to be ridiculous. if u still have it id try taking 40 at least once
Idk but it was like 2-3 doses per day and i only felt anything if i took two at once but also caused fatigue. Finding pregabalin gives a much stronger result with less fatigue

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Costcosuperstore and NorwoodAscender
Idk but it was like 2-3 doses per day and i only felt anything if i took two at once but also caused fatigue. Finding pregabalin gives a much stronger result with less fatigue
fair. taking both seems ideal to me tho.

propranolol for physical symptoms
lyrica for mental

• +1
Reactions: greywind, ChadL1te, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
i mean and it’s not even close. i use 20-40 mg 2x a day. completely nukes all anxiety and lowers my inhib probably 60-80%.

works better for certain people than others. mainly the type of people with an overactive amygdala who go into fight or flight ridiculously easily with cPTSD/chilhood traumas.

and the craziest part is that there are no jew sides effects. if anything it’s a healthmax by taking stress off your heart by slowing ur heart rate.

Ill use it bhai ill make a thread showing the results, the effects are temporary or do they just last for a day?

• +1
  • +1
IMG 1058

Always have some on hand, it’s not talked about here because it’s unknown for anxiety specifically

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, OldRooster and NorwoodAscender
View attachment 3174870

Always have some on hand, it’s not talked about here because it’s unknown for anxiety specifically
yup. but doctors will give out SSRIs like candy. i got horrible sides on prozac. annoying how i to solve all of my issues by myself because i keep getting misdiagnosed by people who specialize in this shit. (anxiety and acne)

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te, Costcosuperstore, Zenis and 1 other person
Ew. Downers just make me more nauseous than I already am by default.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, NorwoodAscender and N1666
Ew. Downers just make me more nauseous than I already am by default.
yeah i mean it doesn’t work for eveyone obviously, but for certain types it’s literally a miracle pill

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te, Costcosuperstore and WeiWei
yup. but doctors will give out SSRIs like candy. i got horrible sides on prozac. annoying how i to solve all of my issues by myself because i keep getting misdiagnosed by people who specialize in this shit. (anxiety and acne)
I trust information on here more than what doctors would say :feelskek:, every issue I have I can solve by myself. Doctors are a waste of time, they never tackle a problem efficiently. It’s like they want you to keep coming back. The phrase “a cured patient is a lost customer” sums it up.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: normie_joe, Costcosuperstore, JL~ and 2 others
I’m very normal just a khhv virgin
norwood is still right about you not being normal in multiple fronts

anyone that ends up here and actually posts = non NT instantly, you need propranolol just as bad as the majority of users here

next reason if ur khhv and ur above the age of 18 ur also not normal this either signifies that ur so autistic that your looks couldnt get you even a hand hold or a kiss, or that your looks are so horrible that even being extremely NT did not suffice (highly unlikely) so once again not normal. most people by age 18 even subhumans will have had a kiss with a looksmatch or a girl below their looks level

third front, if ur very young and thats the reason ur khhv its even more over, if you were normal before after 2000 posts here ur brain has completely changed into being a mush due to how maleable it is at that age and you would still no longer be NT

ggs boyo but i wish you luck on your ascension

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arcturus, cromagnon, n9wiff and 6 others
norwood is still right about you not being normal in multiple fronts

anyone that ends up here and actually posts = non NT instantly, you need propranolol just as bad as the majority of users here

next reason if ur khhv and ur above the age of 18 ur also not normal this either signifies that ur so autistic that your looks couldnt get you even a hand hold or a kiss, or that your looks are so horrible that even being extremely NT did not suffice (highly unlikely) so once again not normal. most people by age 18 even subhumans will have had a kiss with a looksmatch or a girl below their looks level

third front, if ur very young and thats the reason ur khhv its even more over, if you were normal before after 2000 posts here ur brain has completely changed into being a mush due to how maleable it is at that age and you would still no longer be NT

ggs boyo but i wish you luck on your ascension
Nigga acts like shitposting on this forum made any effect on my brain.

I’m still the same person just more aware and I’ve never been autistic or non nt. And I’m not over the age of 18

• +1
Never heard of it

• +1
Nigga acts like shitposting on this forum made any effect on my brain.

I’m still the same person just more aware and I’ve never been autistic or non nt. And I’m not over the age of 18
shitposting on looksmaxing forums is not NT no matter how you spin it lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arcturus, cromagnon, n9wiff and 5 others
shitposting on looksmaxing forums is not NT no matter how you spin it lol
There nothing special about this forum lol sure it might not be common but that doesn’t mean I’m non nt for being apart of it it’s simply something that I do when I’m bored

• +1
Holy shit i can buy it and use it right now, should i do it?

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Zenis and NorwoodAscender
Holy shit i can buy it and use it right now, should i do it?
if you go into fight or flight with anxiety easily then yes, will change ur life

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ChadL1te, Costcosuperstore, DarkAscender and 2 others
There nothing special about this forum lol sure it might not be common but that doesn’t mean I’m non nt for being apart of it it’s simply something that I do when I’m bored

there is nothing special about this forum i agree, but when ur posting on a forum that is essentially a cest pool of "looksmaxers" (in reality just schizos, incels, abused dogs, and a few rare good users) the ods of being NT are extremely low. Being able to act NT is not the same as being NT. if you are the only person in your close vicinity of say 1000 people of your own demographic and you happen to be the only person parttaking in this activity its most likely not something a neurotypical person would be gravitated towards.

theres definitely exceptions, but tell me the last time you met a trading card collector out in the wild that wasn't an aspie neckbeard, non NT people gravitate to non NT forums.

nothing wrong with not being NT just unfortunate, welcome to the club bhai <3

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n9wiff, ChadL1te, Costcosuperstore and 4 others
are there seriously no side effects? sounds too good to be true type shit

• +1
are there seriously no side effects? sounds too good to be true type shit
yup. only thing is that it lowers blood pressure a little. but as long as u don’t have low bp to begin with there is absolutely nothing to worry abt

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te, Costcosuperstore, DarkAscender and 1 other person
Dumb bluecel raped this reply

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Zenis
J

How do you get it

• +1
First off don’t assume I’m actually autistic like some of you weird schizo special needs retards.

I’ve never struggled to make friends I’ve always had many friends, I also never struggled to talk to girls.

The only reason I’m khhv is because I’ve never made an attempt to talk to a girl, pretty much only because I was nervous.

That’s it, there’s nothing wrong with me and it’s funny you seriously think I can relate to your autistic schizo inferior ways…
You are inferior as well retard

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Goth
The only reason I’m khhv is because I’ve never made an attempt to talk to a girl, pretty much only because I was nervous.
:lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, dragomaxxer and Goth
First off don’t assume I’m actually autistic like some of you weird schizo special needs retards.

I’ve never struggled to make friends I’ve always had many friends, I also never struggled to talk to girls.

That’s it, there’s nothing wrong with me and it’s funny you seriously think I can relate to your autistic schizo inferior ways…

I have never struggled with any of those either lmao yet i can still confidently say I and you alike are not NT, making friends and talking to girls is not hard if you are not subhuman looking even while being non NT

there are massive communities of non NT people that have friends and relationships, just look at any niche anime fandom lmfao.

im not schizo or inferior to you in any way lmfao, im quite confident i mog you in multiple areas, just trying to get the point across that ur most definitely not NT and thats okay. Theres nothing to relate to, you can keep coping about why you are khhv meanwhile i wasn't at 15 yet have never been NT.

its all relative anyways

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n9wiff, Costcosuperstore, FUE Mogger and 2 others
I have never struggled with any of those either lmao yet i can still confidently say I and you alike are not NT, making friends and talking to girls is not hard if you are not subhuman looking even while being non NT

there are massive communities of non NT people that have friends and relationships, just look at any niche anime fandom lmfao.

im not schizo or inferior to you in any way lmfao, im quite confident i mog you in multiple areas, just trying to get the point across that ur most definitely not NT and thats okay. Theres nothing to relate to, you can keep coping about why you are khhv meanwhile i wasn't at 15 yet have never been NT.

its all relative anyways
Ur pissin me off niguh

According to u I’m not Neurotypical why?

Your making a big claim with no evidence.

• +1
You could’ve just repped my reply u fuckin hindu autist

"i-im better than you! i only have 2000 posts here because its fun! im only virgin because i-im scared of girls!..."

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: cromagnon, n9wiff, Costcosuperstore and 5 others

> KHHV replying to one of the best looking users on the forum

@dragomaxxer caging, this guy can’t be real

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ChadL1te, Costcosuperstore, dragomaxxer and 1 other person
Its the shittest drug i ever tried and the turning point where i stopped going to jew pharamacies

• +1
Ur pissin me off niguh

According to u I’m not Neurotypical why?

Your making a big claim with no evidence.

i quite literally wrote multiple reasons as to why you would be in the previous replies lol, miring reading ability. also stop coping about the girls being a nervous person isnt the only reason why you are khhv there has to be more reasons, if my socially anxious ass was able to at 15 you should be able to as well

which is another fact that points towards you most likely not being NT

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n9wiff, Costcosuperstore, Goth and 1 other person
Gonna try this drug for clubbing and slaying , cuz my ass is too high inhib sometimes. :feelshmm:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, NorwoodAscender and dragomaxxer
> KHHV replying to one of the best looking users on the forum

@dragomaxxer caging, this guy can’t be real
gonna start being active again now that ur back maybe we can get a good streak of good threads going, missed it lokey

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: n9wiff, Costcosuperstore, DarkAscender and 1 other person
Its the shittest drug i ever tried and the turning point where i stopped going to jew pharamacies
wow strange. assuming u just didn’t feel effects right? no sides?

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te and Costcosuperstore
how does it compare to pregabalin

• +1

I think the same. I bought a pack last week, very cheap

But it doesn't really "improve" your mental health. It just takes away all signs of anxiety. It's amazing for important meetings and dates

• +1
  • +1
gonna start being active again now that ur back maybe we can get a good streak of good threads going, missed it lokey
we need the mods to unban a lot of the old users jfl. especially the controversial ones, we gotta spice this shit up.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ChadL1te, Costcosuperstore and dragomaxxer
Gonna try this drug for clubbing and slaying , cuz my ass is too high inhib sometimes. :feelshmm:
Good nigga @MA_ascender this could be better than your shitty cristals :forcedsmile:.

Btw source for eu my nootropics sources don t have this shit

@Kaari @GlamourPursuer @truthhurts @onskibidi @PsychoH

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, onskibidi, MA_ascender and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, Costcosuperstore and Kaari