Pros and cons about shoe lifters

D

Deleted member 25354

@@@
I want to fraud my height, I bought these insoles, I wanted to know what are the pros and cons about it, how many inches I should use without it being noticeable, how to not get caught and stuff, cuz if someone does it’s gigaover
No shitposts please.

Solution
bignosesmallchin
When taking your shoes off, always lay them on their side so people don't see into your shoes and discover the lifts as they bend over to put on their shoes, or take the insole that's glued into the shoe, remove it, and put the lifts there and then the insole over top, this is the best way to not get caught, also just don't get into situations where you will need to take them off, and if you do, don't stand right next to people, also spend the majority of your time sitting down. And you will need to wear pants that don't make the lifts so obvious.
Some nigga here was on a college trip and frauded like 3 inch lifts, got busted by TSA, tried arching his back and walking like an edge lord while they inspected his shoes, but still got found out by whole class. I think he was never heard from again.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung, Deleted member 25354, Deleted member 23564 and 2 others
Wym an excuse for women to fraud?
if men fraud (shoe lifts,surgery etc)
women are free to fraud as much as they can
like some ugly goblin can put make up, high heels,or whatever and go from 2 to 7

this goes deeper on why looksmaxxing for men is trending but i cba to talk about it here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25354
Someone tell me how many inches its good to not be caught and still boost a bit my height

buy the lifts that go in your socks. You can get 2.5 inch ones

Wear high tops that add about 1.5in of height and then use 1.5in lifts in them, that's what I do daily, sometimes I'll wear my timbs and add an extra insole too

Wear high tops that add about 1.5in of height and then use 1.5in lifts in them, that's what I do daily, sometimes I'll wear my timbs and add an extra insole too
I’m using Air Force and shoe insoles, the famous ones, just scared it will be noticeable

Wouldn’t let look weird if I’m with socks only?
C8E21803 5523 4379 AB30 F6A1B09482E9

Not too bad

Looks very uncomfortable
Amnesia wears 4 inch lifts everyday lol, you get use to it. I don’t even notice them anymore. Def worth it

• JFL
Reactions: Entschuldigung
When taking your shoes off, always lay them on their side so people don't see into your shoes and discover the lifts as they bend over to put on their shoes, or take the insole that's glued into the shoe, remove it, and put the lifts there and then the insole over top, this is the best way to not get caught, also just don't get into situations where you will need to take them off, and if you do, don't stand right next to people, also spend the majority of your time sitting down. And you will need to wear pants that don't make the lifts so obvious.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25354
Solution
The solution to take the og insole off and place it on top of the lifter is a really smart idea, doing that for sure as the Air Force insole is white and the litter black, thank you so much

• +1
Reactions: bignosesmallchin