• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Tropical Tyrone, noodlelover and 2 others
average height+Wide frame brutally mogs tall+Framelet ngl
Absolutely, and I don't mean frame as in muscles but in actual skeletal frame

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Toth's thot and Ryan
Some people are just genetically limited. Only the lucky ones can reach to Chad-Chadlite levels.

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing and Deleted member 15099
Some people are just genetically limited. Only the lucky ones can reach to Chad-Chadlite levels.
Also, how many tall guys do you see compared to actual chads (6+ psl)? It really is not close

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and Toth's thot
Also, how many tall guys do you see compared to actual chads (6+ psl)? It really is not close
Chads barely even exit in real life. I seen like 1-2 chad per year. Most of men are average facially and the best ones have good frame and height with average face.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, DivineBeing and Deleted member 15099
Chads barely even exit in real life. I seen like 1-2 chad per year. Most of men are average facially and the best ones have good frame and height with average face.
Anyone that thinks women will choose a tall average looking guy over a short chad is 100% delusional.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Toth's thot, Vvvvxxxx and 1 other person
If you have an ugly face, what can you do:
-Leanmax
-Neckmax
-Grow a beard
-hairstyle
-Rhino
-Eyebrownmax
-bimax
-genio
Among many others

If you are short, what can you do:
-An expensive and painful surgery that will affect your mobility and proportions.

An ugly tall guy can be handsome and tall, but a short handsome guy cannot be tall and handsome.The same with frame.

Face is also subjective to some extent, height is not, a 6'3 guy will be attractive everywhere
Height doesn't matter online

Whenever you meet a new person, what is the first thing you look at? It's their face. Whenever you talk/listen to someone, what do you pay attention to, first and foremost? It's their face. Whenever you think of a friend/family member/acquaintance/celebrity whatever the case may be, what is the first thing that helps you identify this specific person? Again, it's their face.
Face is a primary characteristic and height is a secondary characteristic. Always has been the case, always will be the case.

Good face+good height > good face+average/below average height > average/below average face + good height

Having a good height, but in a vacuum (aka without a good face) isn't attractive, most of the time, whereas a good face is pretty much always appreciated by everyone.

What you've just stated doesn't prove height>face. It simply proves that there are more variables at play that account for the level of attractiveness of your face and if you're lucky, that you could potentially alter as well.
This, in turn, gives credence to the theory that face is once again of greater importance due to the fact that you need to tick a lot of boxes (bones, good features, harmony etc.) but when you do, it will halo you to a far greater extent than height alone will ever give you.

After all, there are more tall guys on this forum that struggle with girls/to get laid in comparison to guys that are good-looking facially with below-average/average height.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, 189, jfcage and 3 others
Anyone that thinks women will choose a tall average looking guy over a short chad is 100% delusional.
True. Chad in real life are special case.

Do you know what is weirdest shit ever? When people measure attractiveness based on science.... They literally rate people very low when in reality some of those things does not even matter that much in real world... The harmony is what matter most. Not features that are perfect. Thats why most people prefer for average features more than perfect ones. This has been proven by many studies. If your whole face is average in all features.... You will be more good looking than guy that literally have perfect symmetric face. Perfect face is uncanny as hell.

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: noodlelover
I bet you're a manlet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469
Totally agree. There are many girls who have a tall guy fetish... they don't care about the face

• +1
Totally agree. There are many girls who have a tall guy fetish... they don't care about the face
If you are an ugly mofo . Height don't mean shit

Last edited:
  • WTF
After all, there are more tall guys on this forum that struggle with girls/to get laid in comparison to guys that are good-looking facially with below-average/average height.
Face is more changeable than height is what he's saying.

The tall guys struggling are usually greater than 10% bodyfat (effects face), aren't body building correctly (effects face), have an issue with their skin care (effects face), aren't drinking enough water (effects face), aren't getting good enough sleep (effects face), aren't tanned (effects face), or haven't developed their social skills. Meaning they are volcels.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Stevensmithgerard and Deleted member 4614
Face>height.

• Ugh..
If you are an ugly mofo . Height don't mean shit
I'm 6'4 and face wise slightly below average. Without my height it would be over for me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, noodlelover, Tropical Tyrone and 1 other person
If you have an ugly face, what can you do:
-Leanmax
-Neckmax
-Grow a beard
-hairstyle
-Rhino
-Eyebrownmax
-bimax
-genio
Among many others

If you are short, what can you do:
-An expensive and painful surgery that will affect your mobility and proportions.

An ugly tall guy can be handsome and tall, but a short handsome guy cannot be tall and handsome.The same with frame.

Face is also subjective to some extent, height is not, a 6'3 guy will be attractive everywhere
To the copers here

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and Deleted member 4106
I'm 6'4 and face wise slightly below average. Without my height it would be over for me
Me too nigga, like... my face is not below average but my height 6'3 helped me so much, and height is not even a big thing in my country. My frame helps too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, noodlelover and Deleted member 14894
Normie and tall = slayer
height is a face multiplier
Normie and tall = normie
Height doesn't multiply shit without a wide frame and ripped body

• Ugh..
I don't have any so idc.

Normie and tall = normie
Height doesn't multiply shit without a wide frame and ripped body

low iq post

normie and tall = normie
normie and average height = slightly above normie

As simple as that
A normie and average in every way.
Take any guy as an example, if you increase his height he will look better.

The same guy with 5'10 will be much better looking if he has 6'3

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, noodlelover and Deleted member 4106
Me too nigga, like... my face is not below average but my height 6'3 helped me so much, and height is not even a big thing in my country. My frame helps too.
Same Bros. 6'4, slightly below average face. Almost every girl I hooked up with was really into tall guys. It's the first thing they notice about me, and if they're into tall guys, then it triggers attraction instantly.

Attraction triggers vary from woman to women. Muscles, Status, Job, Voice, Face, Race can ALL be the primary attraction trigger for DIFFERENT women. It's not purely genetic but has to do with learned emotional associations. For example, many men will instantly be turned on by hentai cartoons, while other men will have no arousal to that shit. This is a learned emotional association, and it really does trigger attraction.

Because of Hollywood and a global culture, most women wind up being turned on by the same features. However, not all women have consumed all the same media, and different women have had different sets of peak emotional experiences throughout their lives which result in different primary attraction triggers, including very TALL guys for some women.

For men it varies as well. Although men will fuck almost anything, there are some men that get very turned on by big boobs, other men a nice butt, other men will get turned on if she has a boyish haircut, other men like plump girls, some men like skinny girls the most, some guys like black girls the most, and other guys like white girls the most. Attraction triggers vary for both men and women.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Vvvvxxxx, Stevensmithgerard and 1 other person
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and Toth's thot
Being short >5’11 = a death sentence. No PSL can save you.

• +1
A normie and average in every way.
Take any guy as an example, if you increase his height he will look better.

The same guy with 5'10 will be much better looking if he has 6'3
Normie is a normie no matter how you sugarcoat it. To escape "normiedom" you need top tier face or top tier body period. Just because someone is tall it doesn't mean he is above a normie. Nowadays like 25% of zoomers are tall, it is no big feat to have.

Normie is a normie no matter how you sugarcoat it. To escape "normiedom" you need top tier face or top tier body period. Just because someone is tall it doesn't mean he is above a normie. Nowadays like 25% of zoomers are tall, it is no big feat to have.
You're ignoring that increasing someone's height automatically makes them more attractive.
The same guy with 5'10 will be much better looking with 6'3

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and noodlelover
imho face rules over height a billion times over.

• Ugh..
To the copers here

• +1
Reactions: DarkLoner94