Why is there so much disparity in height online vs IRL ?

5.5psl

5.5psl

HOEMAXKING
Like it's only on tiktok and Instagram that I see height been soooo exxageratted as if girls would be wet seeing a tall guy or they'll pick a tall ugly over short handsome
BUT
IRL it's completely opposite tall uglies are completely hideous height has 0 advantage all guys I see in relationships are good looking manlets tbh
Why ?
@kanderior @forevermirin

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian, tombradylover, zura and 9 others
This is the penultimate cope

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress and dragomaxxer
This is the penultimate cope
What cope ? Height is male gaze asf tbh only other guys won't fuck up with you girls won't give a shit if you are avg looking or ugly even if tall..
Never ever saw a tall ugly in relationship always saw good looking manlets in relationships with hot girls

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: russwestbrook, tombradylover, zura and 3 others
I think dickheads like you know the answer, or may be not. MAY BE. JUST MAY BE. You are low IQ?

GIRLS DO IT FOR CLOUT FUCKHEAD

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l and northern mogger
What cope ? Height is male gaze asf tbh only other guys won't fuck up with you girls won't give a shit if you are avg looking or ugly even if tall..
Never ever saw a tall ugly in relationship always saw good looking manlets in relationships with hot girls
are you serious or larping?
Joaquin Phoenix Movie GIF

are you serious or larping?
Joaquin Phoenix Movie GIF
100% srs

• JFL
Reactions: northern mogger
Height is either compensation for a shit face or a bonus for a good one. If you're not low iq you'll see the height obsession is cope once you realise it's what normies think women want. Normie opinion + what women say? Do the opposite.

No one on Tiktok, neither girls nor guys, will admit face is what girls want since it's less socially acceptable and it's harder to be gl than it is to be tall.

• +1
Reactions: nathan, blatonslatt, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
100% srs
heath ledger joker GIF
Jack Nicholson Lol GIF

• WTF
Reactions: 5.5psl

step outside bro wtf

how do you have a 1:3 post rep ratio with this shit take respectfully

saying height is male gaze is genuinely one of the most retarded statements ive seen on here recently

how tf is a PRIME genetic marker a male gaze, its THE gaze for all bro

wether ur a male or a female a taller height is clearly a positive indicator

also manlets in ltrs never last

literally look at any htb+ irl and they will eventually marry a 6ft+ most like white guy

obviously this doesnt apply as hard for <htb because they also have to settle to an extent

i have had a girl that i used to be somewhat friends with benefits with make the statement that im good looking but omg if he was taller it would be amazing, im fucking 180cm not even like im a midget but thats how brutal height is

male gaze my ass

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, nofap, Lynxress and 4 others
100% srs
this is facts jfl, btw I'm 6'0 in a country where average height us 5'4 for male

Most couples I see have very slight height difference and other ones are literally just equal in height, meanwhile I'm khhv

• +1
Reactions: zura
My height saves me every time

step outside bro wtf

saying height is male gaze is genuinely one of the most retarded statements ive seen on here recently

literally look at any htb+ irl and they will eventually marry a 6ft+ most like white guy

obviously this doesnt apply as hard for <htb because they also have to settle to an extent

i have had a girl that i used to be somewhat friends with benefits with make the statement that im good looking but omg if he was taller it would be amazing, im fucking 180cm not even like im a midget but thats how brutal height is

male gaze my ass
might be different in countries? what do u think

Height is either compensation for a shit face or a bonus for a good one. If you're not low iq you'll see the height obsession is cope once you realise it's what normies think women want. Normie opinion + what women say? Do the opposite.

No one on Tiktok, neither girls nor guys, will admit face is what girls want since it's less socially acceptable and it's harder to be gl than it is to be tall.

not that hard to find a guy with similar facial attractiveness but slightly taller than the one you currently have, the moment that happens you jsut got replaced

have we really gone to the point were we are just acting like height is cope now ?

not that hard to find a guy with similar facial attractiveness but slightly taller than the one you currently have, the moment that happens you jsut got replaced

have we really gone to the point were we are just acting like height is cope now ?
might be different in countries? what do u think
this is facts jfl, btw I'm 6'0 in a country where average height us 5'4 for male

Most couples I see have very slight height difference and other ones are literally just equal in height, meanwhile I'm khhv
My height saves me every time

How do I get arab gf

• JFL
Reactions: Lynxress
step outside bro wtf

male gaze my ass

Height isn't cope
All I'm saying is the way it is exxageratted on tiktok and Instagram by girls themselves I don't see that happening at all IRL

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman232
step outside bro wtf

male gaze my ass
Height is a bonus for a good face.
Is all your essay boils down to.

Reading comprehension here is brutal.

Height isn't cope
All I'm saying is the way it is exxageratted on tiktok and Instagram by girls themselves I don't see that happening at all IRL

cause people are much more intelligent with how they act and let themselves be perceived in person, its extremely rare that even the bitchiest bitch will make a flat out remark about u being too short to reject you in person it will normally be cushioned by something else or not expanded upon

not being 6ft plus wont stop u from slaying i agree and thats for sure, but height is literally KEY to not getting cucked later on in an LTR

• +1
Reactions: butterworld and 5.5psl
Is all your essay boils down to.

Reading comprehension here is brutal.
" If you're not low iq you'll see the height obsession is cope once you realise it's what normies think women want. Normie opinion + what women say? Do the opposite."

muh do the opposite yeah man since girls say they like tall guys lemme just shrink :soy:

mirin

height obsession being cope literally makes 0 sense, cant even fucking comment on my reading comprehension when ur own statement is just retarded in it of itself

in what world is obsessing over height, one of the most important attributes on a man, cope?

guess tall dark and handsome just fucking spawned out of thin air too

• Woah
" If you're not low iq you'll see the height obsession is cope once you realise it's what normies think women want. Normie opinion + what women say? Do the opposite."

muh do the opposite yeah man since girls say they like tall guys lemme just shrink :soy:

mirin

height obsession being cope literally makes 0 sense, cant even fucking comment on my reading comprehension when ur own statement is just retarded in it of itself

in what world is obsessing over height, one of the most important attributes on a man, cope?

Roid rage getting to you bud?

I said "height obsession", not "importance of height". Please, for your own sake, learn to comprehend basic English.

Shut the fuck up moron lmao.

mirin

Agreed
But my point is online is such a different world lmao
I'm 192cm for reference and I don't see it benefit me much when it comes to dating only but I'm ltn facially too so you still need a good face for height to halo you but again a good face on avg height will halo too so at the end height is a bonus is true, face is the base

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer
Agreed, in my HS there were me & 2 other guys who got all the girls and I’m 5’9, was 5’7 at the time and the other 2 were a 5’4 Beaner and 5’5 BBC. The biggest incel was the tallest guy in school, mf was 6’7 and was nicknamed Mother Nature due to his resemblance of trees. Kids would pull his pants down in the halls as a joke and even the teacher did it once

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, northern mogger and 5.5psl
Roid rage getting to you bud?

I said "height obsession", not "importance of height". Please, for your own sake, learn to comprehend basic English.

Shut the fuck up moron lmao.

you dont get roid rage taking less than 300mg weekly lmao, i just havent slept in two days an on addy

Agreed
But my point is online is such a different world lmao
I'm 192cm for reference and I don't see it benefit me much when it comes to dating only but I'm ltn facially too so you still need a good face for height to halo you but again a good face on avg height will halo too so at the end height is a bonus is true, face is the base
for sure, it definitely gets amplified online, echo chamber type shit 100%

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shmaizera, northern mogger and 5.5psl
Agreed, in my HS there were me & 2 other guys who got all the girls and I’m 5’9, was 5’7 at the time and the other 2 were a 5’4 Beaner and 5’5 BBC. The biggest incel was the tallest guy in school, mf was 6’7 and was nicknamed Mother Nature due to his resemblance of trees. Kids would pull his pants down in the halls as a joke and even the teacher did it once
great tale, laughed

• Love it
Reactions: rubberduck
but how to get arab gf

@Lynxress arab gf how?

• +1
  • +1
IRL it's completely opposite tall uglies are completely hideous height has 0 advantage all guys I see in relationships are good looking manlets tbh
height is king here

its exaggerated on social media by women just like plenty of other things, they like the idea of it but in real life they much prefer looking at a man whos regular height with a good face than somebody tall with a bad face. being tall can definitely make up for your face somewhat but only to a certain extent

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
Like it's only on tiktok and Instagram that I see height been soooo exxageratted as if girls would be wet seeing a tall guy or they'll pick a tall ugly over short handsome
BUT
Why ?
@kanderior @forevermirin
If you're average height and above irl it's all about face from there

face is law we already know…

BUT
Why ?
@kanderior @forevermirin
I've started to believe that all those stop a girl ask her a question are just made to rage bait(for clout) either by the creator or the girl

step outside bro wtf

male gaze my ass
It isnt cope its just that face is king and is the number 1 choice when it comes to success for men in dating. Obviously the taller the better but if your face isn't up to par then it doesn't matter. Its why I always say id rather be average height and good-looking as opposed to tall and average face but to each their own.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore