PSL DISCORDS

It was in public chat during the times where you had your gumball avi
Lightskin Gumball (@LightskinGumbal) / X

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19174 and Magnum Opus
Yeah like wtf @julianchicago you weren't invited to our high end fancy dinner convos you had to stay in the mud with the other sloppys and talk about other stuff, how the fuck did you get access to seeing me and @defezman talk?
fancy incel dinner date

i liked slop world because it was basically all the .org users without anyone else

basically like this site but on discord, it was nice. last time i joined on an alt it seemed boring asf and dead. i think its time for a new server
I will consult with @defezman next time he's available, I fear his mental state is rapidly declining.
You must understand that Slop World is basically North Korea, We take strong actions to maintain our culture and high standards of living, To the outside it seems extreme, To us it is necessary.

On the topic of our supreme leader, @defezman , He is under immense stress and pressure from: IRL looking for jobs, studying, holding order of Slop World, and numerous other things.

-Official Statement from the Chairman of Propaganda, Jase (AKA Fat Drago)

16954903iuhuigh02574

no chance
I've seen both your sides, at least @defezman shows his face while you are so incredibly spooky looking you can't even do that.
Defez mogs low diff tbh.
based tbh
btw @URL code if you have a new rep script can you use it on my account pls ur old one doesnt work and i need to become 1:2 rep ratio mogger:heart:
@Master rep farmers here sorry drop I gotta cuck you!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
I will consult with @defezman next time he's available, I fear his mental state is rapidly declining.
You must understand that Slop World is basically North Korea, We take actions to maintain our culture and high standards of living, To most it seems extreme, To us it's neccesary.

On the topic of our supreme leader, @defezman , He is under immense stress and pressure from: IRL looking for jobs, studying, holding order of Slop World, and numerous other things.

-Official Statement from the Chairman of Propaganda, Jase (AKA Fat Drago)

View attachment 2497241
werent you leaving .org lol

I've seen both your sides, at least @defezman shows his face while you are so incredibly spooky looking you can't even do that.
Defez mogs low diff tbh.
you legit had to dm me on .org to tell me stop posting his face because you said he was "sensitive" jfl. maybe i should stop bullying this dog or else he'll go er

• So Sad
Reactions: Magnum Opus
you legit had to dm me on .org to tell me stop posting his face because you said he was "sensitive" jfl. maybe i should stop bullying this dog or else he'll go er
No one likes to be ridiculed, even forum chads cry when being reposted when someone has edited them into a monster.

No one likes to be ridiculed, even forum chads cry when being reposted when someone has edited them into a monster.
i lightened his eyebrows and gave him NCT thats it jfl

the mutt is ugly as fuck im not gonna lie, anyway i'd rather focus on the fact that hes a massive faggot who banned me because he was too much of a pussy to have me on the server lol

Slop world is dead afaik and im also banned because defezman is a faggot
.gg/Looksmax is complete dogshit, there are mods on there who are greycels/lurkers
Mogwarts was never good, there are too many foids and normies. Dead now i think idk i left
Other tiktokcel servers like lookstards are obviously cancer

Maybe im forgetting a few but are there really any good and active servers left?
All "blackpill" discords are full of retarded teens, troons, and foids. Cant avoid it

.gg/Looksmax is complete dogshit, there are mods on there who are greycels/lurkers
Mogwarts was never good, there are too many foids and normies. Dead now i think idk i left

Maybe im forgetting a few but are there really any good and active servers left?
No

And all of them will be infested with the same group of narcy LTN Frauds

No

And all of them will be infested with the same group of narcy LTN Frauds
not true theres a difference between tiktok looksmaxxing discords and psl discords

not true theres a difference between tiktok looksmaxxing discords and psl discords
They have started to cross over because Ehren (craigthecow) and his ugly friends have started posting on tiktok making videos to try and impress men

They have started to cross over because Ehren (craigthecow) and his ugly friends have started posting on tiktok making videos to try and impress men
yeah but thats just the mogwarts/lookstards/looksmax discord ppl

different from the smaller psl servers you dont know about

i lightened his eyebrows and gave him NCT thats it jfl

the mutt is ugly as fuck im not gonna lie, anyway i'd rather focus on the fact that hes a massive faggot who banned me because he was too much of a pussy to have me on the server lol
@defezman has a higher looks roof than you do due to not having phenotypical hardcaps like you. Sorry brah defez is on top for a reason.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19174 and Acne Victim
@defezman has a higher looks roof than you do due to not having phenotypical hardcaps like you. Sorry brah defez is on top for a reason.
defez is a rotting mutt anyway

the fact that hes a 22 year old virgin tells me enough about his "looks roof" lol

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim
defez is a rotting mutt anyway

the fact that hes a 22 year old virgin tells me enough about his "looks roof" lol
He just hasn't looksmaxed yet, besides he's not a virgin.

yeah but thats just the mogwarts/lookstards/looksmax discord ppl

different from the smaller psl servers you dont know about
Either way whats the appeal of a small psl discord

Just loads of cope and sad stories of truecels

BBC.me is my favourite but that’s majority black PSL users who are chill and non narcy.

Don’t worry tho, I’ll make one myself when I catch up with school work

BBC.me is my favourite but that’s majority black PSL users who are chill and non narcy.

Don’t worry tho, I’ll make one myself when I catch up with school work
NTpilled again

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger

IMG 0310
SubSigma server is bout to drop

Genetic prisoners Is the best one